ADHO15

ADHO15's MS Paint Characters

Does anyone think they could make a micro-hero, thing. of the front image of this outfit?

I'm hoping to use it for one of my creations, it's just that I'm hopeless at making stuff from scratch.

Btw. It is an outfit from SW:TOR, I just don't know what it's name is, or where I found it.

post-122600-0-48281800-1395797903_thumb.jpg

ADHO15 could I put Delta and Some ARC Troopers in my Profile page as my Favorite Clone Troopers. I can give Credit on my page.

Hi everyone.

I've been pretty busy and all kinds of stuff has happened since my last activity here, as you might have guessed, but I have recently caught the LEGO and Star Wars bugs once again and no doubt you'll see something from me here soon.

Having moved and changed laptops, I'll need to get my files together and pick-up from where I left off, but I did update my Phase I template the other day, so that's a start.

Ps. ADHO, I love your stuff, the helmets especially. They're actually what led me here.

Thank you very much. :sweet: Welcome to the thread, and to Eurobricks.

ADHO15 could I put Delta and Some ARC Troopers in my Profile page as my Favorite Clone Troopers. I can give Credit on my page.

Yes, of course. :classic:

Hey I just found your pixel art versions of the troopers and I think they're amazing!

I was wondering if you have any higher resolution or larger versions of the trooper helmets? I just got a new surfboard and I wanted to do paint a large pixel version of a Phase I, Phase II, and Stormtrooper helmet, like one on top of the other. Any help would be awesome. If not, no worries, keep up the excellent art!

Wow. I can't believe I actually brought this thread back.

I've been doing a lot of work lately. Can't wait to post some. Just need permission from an artist as I used some parts of their stuff to make my own. As soon as I hear back from them, I'll post some of my art.

CC-0666 Grenade. I'm not sure if you still visit this thread, or whatever, but I'm going to ask anyway. Do I have permission to use parts of your creations? All credit, royalties, etc. to you for the parts used.

Can you make a list of all the pictured phase 1 and phase 2 troopers from the original post? And their photoa? A lot i have mo idea what their names are and some dont have full pictures (helmet, torso, legs, arms, etc)

Could you make Umbaran Cody and "Resurrected" Echo? Thanks, I really like what you've done with these clones. I use it as my "clone database" to reference.

Shadow_Tech_Armour.png13429763323_5c495fe42a.jpg

Also, if you haven't already made them, a p2 Kamino security trooper and commander.

UnidentifiedKaminoOfficer.png

Kamino_security_trooper.png

And also Commander Doom and one of his troops.

Clone-commander-doom-clone-wars-601.jpg

UnidentifiedHeavyWeapons1.PNG

Oh, and commander p2 scuba

41P2rRTM30L.jpg

Thanks again. I see you've made a scuba trooper, but he's not added to the original list in the first post. Will you update the list with the latest clones you've made?

Edited by Packer221

I've been trying to upload images of my work, but they appear as jpg.'s which causes them to appear in a bad resolution. I know that in png.'s they are a good resolution, but I'm not sure if I can change them to png. format. Is there anyway I can upload them in a better resolution? I'm trying to upload them from my iPad. Would doing it from my computer be better?

Thank you for any answers anyone might have.

I've been trying to upload images of my work, but they appear as jpg.'s which causes them to appear in a bad resolution. I know that in png.'s they are a good resolution, but I'm not sure if I can change them to png. format. Is there anyway I can upload them in a better resolution? I'm trying to upload them from my iPad. Would doing it from my computer be better?

Open them in a photo editor (such as MS Paint) ans save as png's, then upload to an image hosting site (like flicker) then post the links here. It would work better on a computer.

What Mr Man said :classic:

Thanks for your continued interest and kind comments everyone. Wow it's been nearly 6 years since I started this thread! :grin:

I'm afraid that making clone troopers, Eurobricks and LEGO in general is a bit behind me and has been for a while now. I still try to keep up to date with what goes on here, but I don't see myself ever being as active here as I used to be. The same goes for my official sets in LDD, which I won't be posting on EB anymore, but I will try to still upload to my Brickshelf account when I do go back to LDD for a bit with the releases of new waves of sets.

Sad news, I know, but I thought I should just post something about it. :tongue:

See you around, everyone. :classic:

This isn't my first creation, but he is, in my opinion, my favourite and best. Alpha-01, or Commander 'Jetiise'. I'll provide his most of his backstory later, but he oversees the 170th Aggressive Reconnaissance Corps, or The 170th for short. One of the most hardened Clone Troopers bred by the Kaminoans, he named himself 'Jetiise', which is Mand'oa for Republic, or Jedi, but he chose it for Republic. He has several scars on his face received from the Lightsabers wielded by the infamous General Grievous. That's all for now. Let me know what you guys think. Credit for the parts goes to Mr Man, because I originally used his parts to create him, before altering him further. CC-Grenade, many of his parts used in the creation. And several alterations were made by myself. Sorry this was so long. Haha. :P

post-122600-0-26846400-1425028986_thumb.png

This isn't my first creation, but he is, in my opinion, my favourite and best. Alpha-01, or Commander 'Jetiise'. I'll provide his most of his backstory later, but he oversees the 170th Aggressive Reconnaissance Corps, or The 170th for short. One of the most hardened Clone Troopers bred by the Kaminoans, he named himself 'Jetiise', which is Mand'oa for Republic, or Jedi, but he chose it for Republic. He has several scars on his face received from the Lightsabers wielded by the infamous General Grievous. That's all for now. Let me know what you guys think. Credit for the parts goes to Mr Man, because I originally used his parts to create him, before altering him further. CC-Grenade, many of his parts used in the creation. And several alterations were made by myself. Sorry this was so long. Haha. :P

Good job, I like the printed logo on the torso :thumbup:.

Still working on some of my troopers. Need some advice/opinion. Commander Jetiise developed a habit of naming his Commanderps after Aggressive, Dangerous or Predatory animals throughout the Galaxy. Eg, Commander Stratt, Commander Mnngal (Shadow Trooper Commander), etc. Trying to think up a name for the Cold Assault Commander. So far I've narrowed it down to Mastmot, a giant, wooly ungulate native to Toola. Commander Keller's forces used them as mounts during the Outer Rim Sieges. Whiphid, the indigenous species of Toola. And Wampa, do I need provide an introduction? Haha. Also, still tossing up between Mnngal, a black goop that takes over host bodies, similar to the black wing virus, or Vornskr, a hound that hunts using the force. Now I kind of want to name him Stratt, based on the animal's stealth factor and rename Stratt. :P Sorry, I talk a lot.

<p>

Open them in a photo editor (such as MS Paint) ans save as png's, then upload to an image hosting site (like flicker) then post the links here. It would work better on a computer.

What Mr Man said :classic:

Thank you both. As you can probably tell, I did manage to successfully upload one of my images. :grin: Still doing some alterations to him though, which you should see sooner or later.
Good job, I like the printed logo on the torso :thumbup:.
Thank you. The logo came from the under suit/skin design by CC-Grenade, credit to him. Love your work, sir. I'll leave the origins of the reason behind him having the symbol on his armor a mystery, for now.

Just an update. Still working on my stuff. Improved Jetiise a little. Might upload one or two new characters soon, maybe today. Also, I've noticed on this thread that Senior Commander Appo has an Arrowhead facing downwards on his helmet. I'm just curious to know if there is a source picture or comic from which I can view this myself. Thank you for anyone who can shed some light.

Just an update. Still working on my stuff. Improved Jetiise a little. Might upload one or two new characters soon, maybe today. Also, I've noticed on this thread that Senior Commander Appo has an Arrowhead facing downwards on his helmet. I'm just curious to know if there is a source picture or comic from which I can view this myself. Thank you for anyone who can shed some light.

It's from the Umbarra arc of The Clone Wars.

CC-0666 Grenade. I'm not sure if you still visit this thread, or whatever, but I'm going to ask anyway. Do I have permission to use parts of your creations? All credit, royalties, etc. to you for the parts used.

I don't mind, but I used some of ADHO15's work as inspiration for some of my designs

I'm glad to see this thread still has a spark

Can't wait to see what everyone has to share. I've got to get back into designing my unit

It's from the Umbarra arc of The Clone Wars.

Ah. Not sure how I missed that. Thank you.

I don't mind, but I used some of ADHO15's work as inspiration for some of my designs

Thank you.

I haven't been working on my troopers in about a month, but I've got plenty of them id say I'm proud to post, so I'll be sure to post some of them as soon as possible. Unfortunately I have very poor internet speed, so soon may be in a couple of weeks. I suppose that gives me time to further perfect my work.

Edited by Subject 0

Hello all, I decided a while back (a couple of weeks, tops) to overhaul my clones and start from scratch. I've made a couple, but haven't given any of them any weathering yet, so they lack character, but I think I'll give you guys a little sneak peek since this thread is back up, at least a little. This, as I'm sure you can tell, is a basic Phase I clone trooper (Clone Wars style), and I use this mostly as a template, since it is mostly unweathered.

phase_i_clone_trooper_weathered_standard_cut.png

As you can see, I went a totally different direction as far as stance and style go, and I think I like it, but am undecided. Any feedback is welcome. In addition, I'm including my Phase II standard clone trooper. As is the Phase I, it is entirely based on the Clone Wars animation representation, and is in the same stance. This one is more weathered, though, and is better as a stand-alone, no-coloring-needed trooper, in my opinion.

phase_ii_clone_trooper_weathered_standard_cut.png

Edited by ARC Commander Sparky

Hey guys! I've been compiling a list of clone troopers for sometime now and I need help completing it and you guys seem to know a lot. I have about 340 listed but I need help.

Edited by deltataskforce99