???theriddler???

How did you find Eurobricks?

I heard about it from contest entries on MOCpages. By the way, I'm new here, and how do you add pictures to a topic, I need to enter the Captain's Cabin contest and I don't know how? (gosh I'm useless with technology) :tongue:

I remember the name from FBTB, adn after their less than funny April Fools Joke, I searched for eurobrick and I found a new home.

I remember the name from FBTB, adn after their less than funny April Fools Joke, I searched for eurobrick and I found a new home.

Isn't FBTB only about Power Miners now?

Isn't FBTB only about Power Miners now?

That was the said April fools joke. They switched back to star wars after a few days but intended to let power miners for a longer period. In the end, nobody really knows if they were serious or not :vader:

That was the said April fools joke. They switched back to star wars after a few days but intended to let power miners for a longer period. In the end, nobody really knows if they were serious or not :vader:

They know if they were serious! If they didn't that be very strange. You made EB right?

Edited by JCC1004

How did I find Eurobricks? Well, it all started when Mario, the Princess and I went to Dinosaur world for a vacation I posted a theory for BIONICLE on another forum- it was about having a new Toa element called "Aether/Void"- some guy with a Linux penguin avatar said he was gonna posted my theory on Eurobricks and wanted me to link to his theory on the first post.

I later decided to join up... well, I don't know why. But this looked like a fun place to be and what sealed the deal for me was the "you must be 18 or above to join" requirement.

I was in love with History so I searched lego pirates and I got to Classic Pirates then I went to the forums and clicked Eurobricks and Poof, I found the Eurobricks forums. :classic:

How I joined Eurobricks?

Well, let's date back a year or two ago... ah, there I am. As a chap who just got interested in Lego again, I went to Brickshelf, posted some MOCs.

Then, I went to MOCpages, posted some MOCs.

I guess someone mentioned a Eurobricks, and I went here, and started to browse (Without registering, of course). Now, here I am, all these months later, finally registered, and ready to post some MOCs.

Hmm, how did I arrive here?

Well was researching about the new Brickbeard's Bounty ship and stumbled across the review about it here from google. Then later found a review of the clone version of the BSB, Imperial flagship made by a clone (or rip-off?) lego company called enlighten :vader: as I was researching about it too, and somehow google showed a few links to threads with the clone ships. Was contemplating if I should buy the replica/clone/rip-off of the BSB or not since I saw it on sale in a mall nearby. :vader:

Not to mentioned someone here posted a picture of the enlighten brick tank here too, so I came here from google that way :vader:

But came back here again and again after reading those fantastic reviews bout the old sets like the airport monorail, old pirate sets, old space sets and others. The pictures and reviews as well as some humor in the last few picture made reading about those sets fun. :laugh:

I was looking for instuctions for a lego pirate set on google and stumbled across euro bricks...now I check the site daily

To be honest, I don't remember how I found Eurobricks! That was too long ago, hehe. :classic: I suppose I was searching for forums to read and post on, and was thankful to stumble on this fine forum.

I saw the 2009 pirates sets on ebay, not sure why I was looking, I didn't have an ebay account at that time, and I was inspired to build something. This was the first in a while because I had been in a year long mini dark age. I knew that I wanted to make something but I had no ideas.A quick google search brought me to Classicpirates.com which then lead me to Eurobricks. I lurked around here for a few months while and then decided to join. Best decision i have made in a long time. :laugh:

I think I first heard of EB on TBB a couple of years back (maybe 2007?). Of course it as now taken me two years to actually get over here and start posting. :tongue: In the short time I've been here I have found that this is a great community with a lot of fun people. I also see a lot more threads I actually want to read on this site versus other AFoL sites.

-Dave

ToT-LUG

I found this place through a friend. The very first thing I saw on the frontpage was the Review for the Temple of Akator. I increasingly started coming back, and after a month or two, I joined.

PART 2:The SOB account:

Then after being a member for a while, my account screwed up and locked me out. I didn't make another account for a while. but eventually I did.

(_)DDS(_)