brickzone

Apothecary MOC for Medieval Marketplace

indexed.gif

Further to my earlier Bakery MOC, I've added a mediaeval apothecary. I like the roof - but I have to admit it was a case of using my remaining black slopes, which were mostly corners!

apoth_01.jpg

apoth_02.jpg

apoth_03.jpg

apoth_04.jpg

Complete with "scales" and mortar+pestle!

Have to head to Dublin for an Irish Lego meet-up, so I don't have time for more posting/better photos, sorry! One thing about this that I'm pleased with - I did the building/exterior in three hours flat!

Very nice and extremely detailed work brickzone!

The colours are very nice and i agree that the roof looks great!

I really like that you used those golden windows and the interior also looks beautiful!

The small furniture are well built and the bed having this patchworked quilt (correct me if i'm wrong) is a great idea! :thumbup:

I like the general idea regarding these types of medieval buildings. Castle has now the "Medieval Market Village" style of buildings, the way City has the "Cafe Corner" style. I really like it.

Edited by Zorbas

That looks excellent Brickzone. :thumbup:

The building almost has an oriental feel to it with the red, gold and black colors. The interior is lovely as well.

I've been greatly enjoying your Medieval Market Village buildings. :classic:

Again, great work, and I'm loving your village! I too am making a village, but am focusing more on landscaping for it at the moment, but after I'm done, I'd love it if you could give me some tips on making the buildings? Obviously I'll just use the instructions and make variations in colour/layout, but some tips would be great!

Good work!

-A.S.

Ooh, absolutely gorgeous! I like it even more than your bakery, I think that the choice of colours makes it stand out against the MMV buildings - gives it a sense of individuality. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics (eventually!) :thumbup:

Looks amazing and I love the choiche of colors!

It does remind me a bit of Harry Potter, but thats probably my imagination toying with my mind.

The inside looks good too, with a nice bed, a beautiful sales desk and a creepy rack.

That's again an absolutely amazing MOC, brickzone! :oh:

I really :wub: it!

This apothecary looks absolutely realistic! :oh: The design is perfect - and so do the interior, the accessory and the minfigs. The most I like the pair of scales, the bookshelf, the writing table and in general all that brilliant interior you added to the first floor! I like to see that you did use not again the light blue color but a mixture of tan and white since this house now looks much different to the tavern in the amazing 10193 set - great.

A bakery and a apothecary - these are the two houses TLG really should release as addition for the awesome Medieval Market Village! :thumbup:

Very, very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

That looks really good, brickzone. The scales are a nice touch, and the way the windows poke out is really good. The roof turned out well. Sometimes I think that the best designs result from brick shortages.

Edited by Talin Agasan

Great job brickzone!

This is an really perfect apothecary.

You've choosen some nice colours and the interior is just perfect.

So thanks for sharing your great work!

'Bricks'

Great work, like all the simple but nice details in the exterior walls and in the interior decoration! :thumbup: And I specially love the roof, even if it was just a way to use the corner slopes :tongue:

It seems after the City modular one we have the Medieval modular frenzy! :sweet:

A very fine MOC in a great color scheme with a very beautiful facade and a neat interior. :thumbup:

This is a great addition to the village that you're building. I really like the interior details like the book shelf and the carrot greens in the clear 1x1 cylinder.