Sign in to follow this  
languages

Well, based on the other strange things LEGO have been doing recently, it defintely wouldn't surprise me. Has Avatar ever even been shown in the UK? They're also not listed on amazon.de, unlike all of the other 2006 sets.

It seems to me that the Avatar and Spongebob sets are US exclusives, all though I don't know for certain.

Good. The rest of the world are lucky to be free of the terrors of the Bob Of Sponge :-X :-|

I thought this was kinda funny, especially since it was on the back of the Lego magazine that just came. Someone needs to be more carefull with the scene/rendering process. :-D

But I agree this line needs more sets in a bad way if it's going to sell.

loooool !! Tks for pointing that out 3D LEGO ;-) I think its hysterical :-D

Btw, great Keith Harringish avatar ;-)

*yoda*

On Nick in the US they started reshowing the entire first season of Avatar incase you missed it. A new show comes on every night at 5:30 central.

Also, does anyone know if this LEGO series is over...? Or are they planning on releasing new sets?

On Nick in the US they started reshowing the entire first season of Avatar incase you missed it. A new show comes on every night at 5:30 central.

Also, does anyone know if this LEGO series is over...? Or are they planning on releasing new sets?

I hope LEGO doesn't end the series because personally I love this show. It has a great plot and a lot of great action. I highly recomend most of you guys to watch this show. It's not what you expect it to be. I thought it was a dumb show and told myself I would never watch, and guess what? I watched it and fell in love with it. I think most of you need to watch it.

Yep, it's truly the best cartoon out there at this moment. I really hope Lego keeps making sets, because our band of merry travelers have gone to Ba-Sing-Se and there's soooo many set possibilities that both Avatar and Lego fans would enjoy! Guess we'll have to wait until the Toyfair though!

Oh, and who else wants to have magnets of Aang, Sokka, Katara and Zuko? It's about time they got some! Even Spongebob has his!