Sign in to follow this  
CloneCommanderDelta7

UT-AT

indexed.gif

The UT-AT

The GAR's UT-AT (Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport) is now Lego under my Command. Anyway this model is a modified version used by the 7th Sky Corps on Cato Nemoidia, because the pounding movements of walkers destroyed bridges on Mygeeto (from Wookiepedia). This model was changed so it had less turrets and slightly modified to meet the standards of the 7th Sky Corps (such as being able to be carried by LAAT/c). The back flaps fold back to release the troops and I will get more photos later. Without anymore talk I will present the pics.

The front is menacing...

2009_03030003.jpg

The side...

2009_03030012.jpg

The back...

2009_03030007.jpg

The side with a dead clone (he's dead so there's only 5 figures)

2009_03030002.jpg

The Republic Attack Gunship (7676) is in this photo to show scale...

2009_03030013.jpg

The rear interior, or troop hold...

2009_03050018.jpg

This picture I used th flash so you could see inside the cockpit, but you won't see anything else (the UT-AT is in a lightning storm :tongue: )

2009_03050016.jpg

It has around 289 pieces, which is well into the medium section.

There are more pics here --> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=371483

So what do you think, after all, it is my best creation.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

The front picture is blurry and needs redoing.

You need to post the following pics at minimum:

Front - Rear - Right Side - Left Side & Top View.

This is a very good creation, CloneCommanderDelta7, as I knew it would be.

I always thought it was larger and flatter, not that I could do anywhere near as good if I was to make one. :laugh:

It looks very accurate though and I'm sure it'll do well in the competition.

The cockpit is similar to that of the AT-OT is it not? Maybe, if you buy it, you can use that instead. I also see the sniper from your infamous comic. :sweet:

Anyway, I really like it and I wish you luck. :wink:

I feel the size is a bit off (that's what she said) but the overall quality is very good. I would suggest using a different cockpit and making it flatter. Still, the effort and creativity alone to chose and materialise this craft is astounding. good job.

(I did that so no one would see it later.)

I didn't know what a UT-AT was but now that I see it I think it looks great!

If it had flick-fire missles it looks like it could have been made by TLC :laugh: .

Edited by halomaster96

There are other pictures here http://http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/g...CommanderDelta7

Otherwise I will take more pics :laugh: I cannot get hold of the cockpit piece you specify, but as I said, it is a modified version, A UT-AT V2 so to speak. Can't wait to see more MOCs.

Is there a interior? I didn't see any interior in the the pictures deeplinked and the pictures on your Brickshelf gallery

The model looks nice. The one problem is that some colors look off in certain spots, like the dark red and bley. If you change those maybe the overall look would be sleeker and better.

I was looking for some construcive critiscism, but I really couldn't think of anything that hasn't been said before, as it looks brilliant and is easily recognisable as a UT-AT (for me at least). :thumbup:

Is there a interior? I didn't see any interior in the the pictures deeplinked and the pictures on your Brickshelf gallery

Yes I have now taken pictures of the interior http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=371483 cockpit and the cargo bay (when they're moderated) at this link. Otherwise I will add them to the frontpage in 24 hours roughly.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

Oh snarks! Thanks for stealing my idea... :tongue: Sigh, yours is better anyways. (Considering I didn't start mine yet.) I can't quite judge this MOC yet since I haven't seen the bottom, where the main skis are (and KimT can't either, can he?)

Anyways, nice idea, I would've made the cockpit more like that of the AT-TE's, but heck, good job!

although doesnt much look like the original ut-at, your design is nice, i like how you added an interior too. good luck :thumbup:

The front picture is blurry and needs redoing.

You need to post the following pics at minimum:

Front - Rear - Right Side - Left Side & Top View.

Ahem!! You've got until Thursday to fix this issue :cry_sad:

I surely hope you do, since this is a great MOC.

I am very sorry, but the pics are not as they're supposed to be.

This has been disqualified.

:cry_sad:

Ah Nooooooooo! :cry_sad: My internet was broken for a while and I couldn't even try to see what was happening! Oh well...

That's a darn shame.

I feel sorry for you.

No sweat though, there's plenty of contests coming up :classic: