Artizan

T-3B Heavy Attack Tank

indexed.gif

Update2: The final version

Moc Category/Piece count: (still havent counted but seems like over 400 pieces)

Background: The T3-B heavy attack tank was a heavier complement to the T1-B, being used by the Rebel Alliance during the early stages of the Galactic Civil War. The T3-B's ordinance consisted of long-range proton missiles and heavy blaster cannons, and was strong enough to take on even an AT-AT. It was a treaded tank manufactured by Yutrane-Tackata and was considered too heavy to be used for operations other than surface-to-surface combat.

Flickr Set:

3375441261_e4b20a1c8a_m.jpg

Front:

3376246926_bec6744929.jpg

Top:

3375430415_5fdefda4c5.jpg

Right Side:

3375432569_f53ed62e95.jpg

Left Side:

3375434263_fa006b7100.jpg

Rear Side:

3376254116_2b8a602faa.jpg

New: Interior

3394223367_235e8bf69e_m.jpg

3394224185_405f12c892_m.jpg

Edited by Artizan

What category is this?

Remember to have the 5 required pictures and a background story.

i will update this post according to contest requirements as soon as the model is finished.

i cannot yet estimate the piece count because it is not a finished model. it will be probably medium size, but still maybe, it can be a large entry.

i cannot yet estimate the piece count because it is not a finished model. it will be probably medium size, but still maybe, it can be a large entry.

Ahh..ok I see

Good luck

:classic:

Looks good so far, but is this a custom vehicle or pre-existing?

jifel

i am probably going to replace the treads with newer(bigger ones) and update the missile pod. this was my favourite land vehicle from the game, it could take out an At-at with some effort. i want it to be as accurate as possible. thanks for the replies.

Edited by Artizan

i am probably going to replace the treads with newer(bigger ones) and update the missile pod. this was my favourite land vehicle from the game, it could take out an At-at with some effort. i want it to be as accurate as possible. thanks for the replies.

It's looking good so far.

Can't wait for the deeplinked pics.

I would suggest that you try to make it a large entry, since there's no large entries yet (am I right?). :tongue:

pretty accurate rendition of the rebel tank you've got there. I do have one question though, what color is it? Looks a little pink to me, or is it just the lighting?

wow thats so well done. I really like the detail that u put into this. great job

I hope it is large. Because I will never be able to beat it :laugh: .

your entry is so awesome! i really like the rounded front and the cannon-thing on top. where is this tank from in star wars? or is it from your imagination? i hope that it is large too because i know that i can't beat it if it is medium division. :pir-laugh:

I would suggest that you try to make it a large entry, since there's no large entries yet (am I right?). :tongue:

yes, you are right and i aggree. but the large entrys are probably just taking longer to build because they are larger and more awesomer. :sweet:

Great work on the final version.

Looks really awesome now :thumbup:

Excellent work. I love the design, you managed to capture the round front really well. Great work :thumbup: .

thanks again for the kind replies people, here's the long wanted interior, hope satisfies you:

3394223367_235e8bf69e_m.jpg

3394224185_405f12c892_m.jpg

(click the pics)