Sign in to follow this  
steelharbingerofdeath

Leviathan MBT

Nice. That is a good start. It is a good choice of color, varying it just enough to make it interesting and bring out design features. The legs look solid and tough, which I think is a major flaw in many spider type mechas. The cannon is pretty standard for a long cannon, but I really like the small top mounted gun. Overall this is a great model, and if I were to stand face to face with it, I would hope that the driver was on my side. :classic:

Great MOC man! I wonder how it stands - isn`t the leg that stands oposite three legs much weaker than those three?

I especially like the grilled part :thumbup:

Beautiful! I really like these kind of insectoid battle mechas, and that one looks just smooth and even elegant.

The cannon looks great, and the simple color scheme works very well, especially on the legs. Of course it would

be cool to see some MF fitting in, though.

I can imagine this thing walking down the street, climbing over debris and stuff. Lovely! Is it smaller than minifig size, or meant to be robotic, etc.? Either way it's a thing of beauty. Good colour scheme, too.

A.K.A. the Tachikoma crusher. :laugh:

I like it! Very Ghost in the Shell-ish. The part usage is rather well done!

Am I right in thinking you're going to have some mandible looking things on the side of the head?

Can't wait to see the final product!

Cheers!

-Nich