exxtrooper

Mercenary soldiers and woodcamo sniper.

Almost done wiht my series of Mercenarys, here they are and also I made this, just for fun.

3311599981_ec0556bfbb.jpg

It's Life of a sniper... short version.

And no, the sniper didn't die, his alive and ready for next misson.

3311945091_fd3e2ab0a5.jpg

And yes the face is custom.

And here's our mad guy.

3311945013_87d84c2652.jpg

Wiht painted RPG.

stealth Mercenary

3311945053_cd2ac5ae93.jpg

Only new thing here is the hat, like it, he feels like a cowboy.

And the bad guy of all bad guys, the norwegian Mercenary.

3311945127_d0b4cd50cc.jpg

I don't remeber his name, but I didn't come up whit the night vison thing, whats his name again.

Hope you like them.

pr0visorak said:
The first picture looks awesome! That is really great work and as usual I love the custom guns. :thumbup:

Glad you liked them.

Edited by exxtrooper

Hello Viper Knight, and welcome to the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

It may be worth noting that the last post in this thread is from 10+ years ago. As such we tend to let older topics stay quiet unless there is a strong comeback in interest and/or a new discussion on that very topic arises. You are indeed entitled to your opinion, but it does not really warrant the resurrection of a very short thread of this age.

You can read more on this subject in our very own Guidelines that you agreed to when you signed up:

Posting, spam and off topic topics: Off topic posts can be great fun between friends, but they do run the risk of making a topic unreadable to other members. We ask you to try to stick to the thread topic. In most cases we are happy to leave this to your judgment, but we will step in if we feel you have gone too far. Posting in "old" topics is generally frowned on, but it's a complicated topic. Read here for more details on this.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of newer and more active content to contribute to. :wink: