Sign in to follow this  
Bricks

Seperatist Inspection

indexed.gif

A beginning of a new era.

The Seperatists want to present their new army the battle droids to their supreme commander: Darth Sidious.

I build the floor with the SNOT technology, besides I builded a big battle droid statue with a fountain. And rails for the waggon. And at the end a control base with a K3PO droid.

Enjoy my creation, if you have any criticism or comments please tell them to us!

Here are the pictures:

The droid train:________________________________________________ The big battle droid statue:

2eugl.jpg4dqow.jpg

The fountain:__________________________________________________ Another picture of the battle droid waggon:

3yscm.jpg5gz1j.jpg

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by KimT

Very nice, Bricks! ) :thumbup:

The fountain idea is very good, though a bit odd. ) :classic:

It seems as if the security droid is trying to sell a standard one to Sidious and Maul! :tongue: The CIS is known to have been backing the slavery, so I guess, it's no wonder! ) :laugh:

Keep your nice MOCs up! ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Thanks for all your praise :thumbup:

I don't know why but I can't see the pictures can you put a link or something that would help. Thank you

Now the describing of the pictures are an link, too!

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Good job. The fountain actually could have some use in a factory if the water is being transported to help with cooling.

My only criticism is that Darth Sidious is more of a secretive manipulator of the Confederacy and did not care enough about their war effort to visit a factory. And he probably wouldn't be identified with those embarassing battle droids.

I like the way you showed the 2 droids pointing at the other droids! That was creative :thumbup: Although can I ask why is there a fountain?

I like the way you showed the 2 droids pointing at the other droids! That was creative :thumbup: Although can I ask why is there a fountain?

Many factories have decorative fountains to impress visitors... altho after listening to this one for a few minutes, Sidious had to go pee.

Many factories have decorative fountains to impress visitors... altho after listening to this one for a few minutes, Sidious had to go pee.

You know, he is a sith lord so I dont think fountains will impress him. In the days of the old republic dark statues of sith were more soothing to them than fountains.