Dreamweb

Which is better: Castle or Pirates?

Which one of those two lines do you prefer?  

411 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of those two lines do you prefer?

• Lego Pirates
    • Lego Castle

Heh! I just made that up on the spot. I've got severely bad flu and taking 5 different medications so I can't do mathematics to save myself right now! All those chemicals floating around my cranium. Ooooo look at the fairy! The fairy! The faaaaaaaaaireeeeee!!!!

Heh! I just made that up on the spot. I've got severely bad flu and taking 5 different medications so I can't do mathematics to save myself right now! All those chemicals floating around my cranium. Ooooo look at the fairy! The fairy! The faaaaaaaaaireeeeee!!!!

Dang these global viruses. I have the flu here in Ireland as well...

God Bless and get better soon,

Nathan

The fairies will be after you next Mr Dreamweb. The fairies will punish you for not voting castle. They've been doing it to me for a week now.

That's the real why castle is winning - the others didn't want to be punished by the fairies.

Yes, but if you vote pirate, the evil skelly comes and gives you a cold. So it's a lose-lose situation.

So it's a lose-lose situation.

Except for Castle, which is winning ; ) Sorry, couldn't help myself...

God Bless,

Nathan

Yes, but if you vote pirate, the evil skelly comes and gives you a cold. So it's a lose-lose situation.

Evil Skelly? In your avatar Sir Dillion?

Oh look, the gap between Castle and Pirate has decreased slightly!

Evil Skelly? In your avatar Sir Dillion?

Oh look, the gap between Castle and Pirate has decreased slightly!

Scary... Both items mentioned that is ;)

God Bless,

Nathan

Maybe the gap can be closed a little more...

Nope... Thanks agent 22!

God Bless,

Nathan

Agent 22? Who is Agent 22?

The castle fan who put castle upto 22...

God Bless,

Nathan

Yes I realised that much, but I wanted their name! I wanted them to identify themself! I want to know who all these castle voters are. There's a lot of castle voters, but hardly any castle discussion happening - why is this so?

Yes I realised that much, but I wanted their name! I wanted them to identify themself! I want to know who all these castle voters are. There's a lot of castle voters, but hardly any castle discussion happening - why is this so?

They must all be off at a siege somewhere... but yes, by all means, step forward agent 22!

God Bless,

Nathan

Castle has 22 votes (at time of writing), yet hardly anyone is discussing it in the forum. Why is this so? If you love your castle so much, do you not feel enclined to write about it?

One down, and another 21 one to go! But you post in the forum, unlike most of those slack castle fans!

I am approximately agent 7... I can't reveal my true identity of course ;)

God Bless,

Nathan

You and Sir Dillion don't really count because you two post. But there's about 20 other castle voters who participated in this poll, about 15 of which are unaccounted for.

You and Sir Dillion don't really count because you two post.  But there's about 20 other castle voters who participated in this poll, about 15 of which are unaccounted for.

Yes! We need all of you to help illustrate vocally how wonderful castle is... (note the use of 'we' :-D )

God Bless,

Nathan

Maybe castle isn't as good to talk about. I should create another poll asking which is the better to discuss on this forum. And if the results are in favour of castle, then all these castle voters better start discussing castle otherwise they're liars!

hm... so the pirate fans are losing this poll... for the time being

however, there are far more pirate threads on this forum than castle threads, so i'll assume:

1) castle fans aren't really castle fans, they just dislike pirates

2) castle fans just don't have the imagination/creativity to produce decent castle threads

3) castle is in fact so boring and dull that nobody finds it worthy of getting any thread

4) this forum should be droping the castle section all together because there's no one posting castle threads

voil

hm... so the pirate fans are losing this poll... for the time being

however, there are far more pirate threads on this forum than castle threads, so i'll assume:

1) castle fans aren't really castle fans, they just dislike pirates

2) castle fans just don't have the imagination/creativity to produce decent castle threads

3) castle is in fact so boring and dull that nobody finds it worthy of getting any thread

4) this forum should be droping the castle section all together because there's no one posting castle threads

voil

Count Sneffy must be right. He's so clever! However, I've noticed a few Castle MOCs in the Your Own Creations Forum indicating they don't feel worthy enough to be in the Pirate (& Castle) Forum. But that's fine, it demonstrates Pirates can hold their own forum.

Count Sneffy must be right. He's so clever! However, I've noticed a few Castle MOCs in the Your Own Creations Forum indicating they don't feel worthy enough to be in the Pirate (& Castle) Forum. But that's fine, it demonstrates Pirates can hold their own forum.

How about a 'largest MOC in the forum decider...'

God Bless,

Nathan