Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

Thanks, picked one up today, its a beauty.

nice. toyworld 20% off lego sale. gonna grab a Grand emporium.

anyone keen trade minifigures i have a spare jawson from space police 3 line

after zombie and robot figures

Saw the Toy Story Pizza Planet truck today in Farmers. It was weird cause I thought it wasnt coming out for a while cause it was an exclusive?

Anyone know anything about when the new Star Wars sets will be available?

Saw the Toy Story Pizza Planet truck today in Farmers. It was weird cause I thought it wasnt coming out for a while cause it was an exclusive?

They shouldn't be far, the Aussies have them (K-mart had them in the AU toysale)

I'm not "hugely" into Star Wars, but I noticed that The Warehouse in Albany had 8091 Swamp speeder last weekend- I hadn't seen that before, not sure if it's new though?

Thanks for that Kiwishark, that set has been out for a while but its nice to see its still around. :classic:

Welcome to EB aswell! :sweet:

Thanks for that Kiwishark, that set has been out for a while but its nice to see its still around. :classic:

Welcome to EB aswell! :sweet:

Cheers Roncanator. Should have done my research :blush: For what it's worth they still have the collectable minis there too. Seems like we're not afflicted with the shortages a few of our American friends seem to have. Roll on series 2.

Cheers Roncanator. Should have done my research :blush: For what it's worth they still have the collectable minis there too. Seems like we're not afflicted with the shortages a few of our American friends seem to have. Roll on series 2.

Its fine :wink:

Yeah The Warehouse in Hamilton has at least 3 still really full boxes the last time I checked. Also, no one seems to be pillaging the boxes to find specific minifigs either which is great if your just trying to complete a whole set.

Its fine :wink:

Yeah The Warehouse in Hamilton has at least 3 still really full boxes the last time I checked. Also, no one seems to be pillaging the boxes to find specific minifigs either which is great if your just trying to complete a whole set.

Does the warehouse in town have the minifigures? happen to know if they got any at the hillcrest ones or the base? are they at the counter?

Does the warehouse in town have the minifigures? happen to know if they got any at the hillcrest ones or the base? are they at the counter?

I know the one in town and hillcrest has them and they are just in the lego section of the store. :classic:

anybody here got the slope curve part 61678? i need a couple of these. in tan black or grey?

I'm sure I've got a few light grey ones lying around... How many do you need?

i need around 10. but need to fit the colour with the rest of my ship. would prefer brown or tan or black.

And is toyworld the only store selling minifigures in hamilton?

And is toyworld the only store selling minifigures in hamilton?

I havent seen them in Toy World just in the warehouse.

I havent seen them in Toy World just in the warehouse.

im talking about the collectable minifigures. i think the minifigures ur referring to is the lego city ones?

im talking about the collectable minifigures. i think the minifigures ur referring to is the lego city ones?

I am. I know they are at the Hillcrest and Town Warehouses but I havent seen them in Toyworld.

Toyworld has 50% off pirates, at least the one in Wellington does. Not as exciting as 60% off, but at least they have the Bounty. And plenty of them. Maybe your last chance to pick up an extra one for $85...

Just noticed that Fishpond.co.nz has 7572 Quest Against Time for $59.97.

Not a bad mark down.

The other Persia sets they stock have gone up though. I got Alamut there for $109 a month ago.

Edited by kiwishark

Toyworld has 50% off pirates, at least the one in Wellington does. Not as exciting as 60% off, but at least they have the Bounty. And plenty of them. Maybe your last chance to pick up an extra one for $85...

Went to my local toyworld today. They are starting there 50% off sale on Sunday and it also includes the technic set 8262.

got a spare jawson minfigure and trans blue axe weapon that comes with space polie hq if any one keen trade

Hey guys just a reminder that I am currently:

A: Insane

B: Collecting ONE of EVERY Minifigure available. Yes I know this is expensive, I have already spent thousands on the task but really need some of you lot to help out if you can.

I buy/trade and have vast quantities of Minifigures and lego bits. I am not going to buy City figures individually, bulk only on these, but I may be interested in individuals of other themes that I may not have.

I will gladly take parts of figures (hands, arms etc) And I have had some generous donations to the collection so far. Only a dozen or so figures from completing my STAR WARS collection! (Damn you cloud city!)

I am sorely missing the majority of Harry Potter, Spiderman and Batman however... so anything you have of these could be useful, and I always take Dwarves, Orcs and Classic figures from Space and Castle.

What I do have. A small army of battle droids and clones, and quite a number of other minifigures that I simply can not list here. Prices will be based on Bricklink and Trademe.

Not after anything damaged. (this includes chewed or cracked.) exceptions of course are freebies. These have proven to be excellent place-holders, including the Jango fett with a hole in his chest (he should have got those eggs)

Cheers all!

Callum

Hey guys just a reminder that I am currently:

A: Insane

B: Collecting ONE of EVERY Minifigure available. Yes I know this is expensive, I have already spent thousands on the task but really need some of you lot to help out if you can.

I buy/trade and have vast quantities of Minifigures and lego bits. I am not going to buy City figures individually, bulk only on these, but I may be interested in individuals of other themes that I may not have.

I will gladly take parts of figures (hands, arms etc) And I have had some generous donations to the collection so far. Only a dozen or so figures from completing my STAR WARS collection! (Damn you cloud city!)

I am sorely missing the majority of Harry Potter, Spiderman and Batman however... so anything you have of these could be useful, and I always take Dwarves, Orcs and Classic figures from Space and Castle.

What I do have. A small army of battle droids and clones, and quite a number of other minifigures that I simply can not list here. Prices will be based on Bricklink and Trademe.

Not after anything damaged. (this includes chewed or cracked.) exceptions of course are freebies. These have proven to be excellent place-holders, including the Jango fett with a hole in his chest (he should have got those eggs)

Cheers all!

Callum

i have spare jawson alien minifigure that came with new space police sets if keen

i have spare jawson alien minifigure that came with new space police sets if keen

Thanks, I have a couple of him myself :)