Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

Just went to Farmers Albany today and saw around 6-7 TIE Defenders! :sweet:

No Lukes speeders though, I was really disapointed! :sad:

CommanderFox

Just went to Farmers Albany today and saw around 6-7 TIE Defenders! :sweet:

No Lukes speeders though, I was really disapointed! :sad:

CommanderFox

Yeah, I noticed all lukes speeders have dissapeared at my local warehouse too :look:

How much were the defenders? I hate the set, but am intrested as to what their price was :tongue:

Yeah, I noticed all lukes speeders have dissapeared at my local warehouse too :look:

How much were the defenders? I hate the set, but am intrested as to what their price was :tongue:

I found the Tie Defender at Toyworld Sylvia Park. Its $110 ... the box is big but it sounds quite empty inside so I suspect we're paying for a fair bit of Billund air. Its one set I really want but I can wait for the price to come down. I suspect/hope it being an EU set that it may not be as popular and will be discounted heavily at some stage.

Yeah $110 is really steep for the TIE defender. It would take a 50% off discount to make me buy it.

Yeah $110 is really steep for the TIE defender. It would take a 50% off discount to make me buy it.

Even at 50% I wouldn't - simply as I don't like the set - But I'd pick a few up as an investment :tongue:

What do you guys think will be in the 2010 K-mart toysale? My guess is 10198 and 10212 :cry_happy:

Even at 50% I wouldn't - simply as I don't like the set - But I'd pick a few up as an investment :tongue:

What do you guys think will be in the 2010 K-mart toysale? My guess is 10198 and 10212 :cry_happy:

Yea I dont like the set but I just love the TIE pilot! :wub:

I think the tantive will definitely be there but i doubt that the rumoured 10212 will.

When is the toy sale usually?

Yea I dont like the set but I just love the TIE pilot! :wub:

I think the tantive will definitely be there but i doubt that the rumoured 10212 will.

When is the toy sale usually?

Early-Mid August I beleive. I think 10212 may be. My guess is that it will be revealed at toyfair, then availible a couple of weeks later (same as the dropship)

Early-Mid August I beleive. I think 10212 may be. My guess is that it will be revealed at toyfair, then availible a couple of weeks later (same as the dropship)

Oh right that far away... 10212 will probably be there. I thought it was around April-May.

I am probably going to buy the late wave sets from StarWars.com's shop because the prices that cagri posted are really reasonable (yes Legoman is know they wont be the nz prices :wink: ). Its $103 for the slave 1 which I would happily pay for. $77 for Grievous' starfighter. $155 for the CTT. I reckon I will save a bit because nz prices have been on the rise for the last few years.

Oh right that far away... 10212 will probably be there. I thought it was around April-May.

I am probably going to buy the late wave sets from StarWars.com's shop because the prices that cagri posted are really reasonable (yes Legoman is know they wont be the nz prices :wink: ). Its $103 for the slave 1 which I would happily pay for. $77 for Grievous' starfighter. $155 for the CTT. I reckon I will save a bit because nz prices have been on the rise for the last few years.

Are you sure? Wow, thats good! If that's correct, we could share postage? :sweet:

I want a Wampa cave, CTT, Slave 1, and possably a Plo Koons Fighter - depending on price

Are you sure? Wow, thats good! If that's correct, we could share postage? :sweet:

I want a Wampa cave, CTT, Slave 1, and possably a Plo Koons Fighter - depending on price

It could be possible to share it. Yea I am aiming to buy every set in the wave just because they are all so fantastic! It will probably cut into my 2011 budget but I should be fine.

I want most fo the sw sets too but I am also hoping that they get the technic excavator and that they have another clearance sale like they did this year with endors at $120 and dropships at $180.

I also have one question for you guys I recently got 2 CountDooku's Solar Sailers and am going to sell one magna guard. I was searchng expired listing for magna guards and found one where 2 guards sold for $62.45 :oh3: I am unsure that one magna guard will sell for $30 so could you guys please suggest a price at which I should sell it.

I want most fo the sw sets too but I am also hoping that they get the technic excavator and that they have another clearance sale like they did this year with endors at $120 and dropships at $180.

I also have one question for you guys I recently got 2 CountDooku's Solar Sailers and am going to sell one magna guard. I was searchng expired listing for magna guards and found one where 2 guards sold for $62.45 :oh3: I am unsure that one magna guard will sell for $30 so could you guys please suggest a price at which I should sell it.

Thats crazy - those guys aren't worth that much! Sheesh. Ah well. IMO they're worth $10-20 Max. I, however, am not a fan of selling anything on TM for under $20 really. Just a waste of my time - so inconvenient :sceptic:

By the time you have sucess fees, all the tax and bussiness writeups for flipin IRD, It's not worth the couple of dollars you made

Thats crazy - those guys aren't worth that much! Sheesh. Ah well. IMO they're worth $10-20 Max. I, however, am not a fan of selling anything on TM for under $20 really. Just a waste of my time - so inconvenient :sceptic:

By the time you have sucess fees, all the tax and bussiness writeups for flipin IRD, It's not worth the couple of dollars you made

Thankyou. I don't really mind selling things under $20 and tradme fees are not that much of a problem because I am able to get stamps and envelopes cheap which offset the cost of the fees but I still have a cheap postage rates when compared to some of the big sellers. But yea it does take quite a bit of time but I have got quite a bit of free time.

Thankyou. I don't really mind selling things under $20 and tradme fees are not that much of a problem because I am able to get stamps and envelopes cheap which offset the cost of the fees but I still have a cheap postage rates when compared to some of the big sellers. But yea it does take quite a bit of time but I have got quite a bit of free time.

And I hope you are also paying your tax. The IRD caught up with a relative of mine who was selling on TM and boy it was a hassle and expenisve to resolve.

Selling stuff for under $20 must be ok for some because there's plenty of people doing that and I'll like people to sell stuff for under $20 to allow me to get some small pieces or minifigures.

And I hope you are also paying your tax. The IRD caught up with a relative of mine who was selling on TM and boy it was a hassle and expenisve to resolve.

Selling stuff for under $20 must be ok for some because there's plenty of people doing that and I'll like people to sell stuff for under $20 to allow me to get some small pieces or minifigures.

Parents taking care of tax.

EDIT: I no this is off topic but How does a person change his name? I want mine to be kobalt like all the other lego sites

Edited by Ravi

Parents taking care to tax.

EDIT: I no this is off topic but How does a person change his name? I want mine to be kobalt like all the other lego sites

You have to contact a moderator and explain why you want to change it. I think you should be fine why getting the change :classic:

You have to contact a moderator and explain why you want to change it. I think you should be fine why getting the change :classic:

Thankyou now got to go contact a moderator

EDIT - Is 3D Brickthing a Moderator or just a leader?

Edited by Ravi

Thankyou now got to go contact a moderator

EDIT - Is 3D Brickthing a Moderator or just a leader?

PM a Global Moderator or an Admin with a good reason for getting a name change. I myself don't have that kind of clearance, otherwise everyone would have "Bionicle" in their name. :devil:

Hi everyone. TW Lower Hutt now have most of the '10 sets - don't think anything is worth picking up at the moment. I was also told 10210 should be at TW by June @$300.

Hi everyone. TW Lower Hutt now have most of the '10 sets - don't think anything is worth picking up at the moment. I was also told 10210 should be at TW by June @$300.

what star wars sets did they have there?

what star wars sets did they have there?

All those crossed out on your list + some '09 sets.

All those crossed out on your list + some '09 sets.

Oh ok, thanks got that. I was hoping there would be a tri fighter around but it doesn't look like it is.

Oh ok, thanks got that. I was hoping there would be a tri fighter around but it doesn't look like it is.

Wern't we already told the tri-fighter and swamp speeder are Feb releases?

Wern't we already told the tri-fighter and swamp speeder are Feb releases?

That what it said in the Lego catalogue but someone said they have seen it in a toyworld somewhere

Has anyone seen 3178 Seaplane? I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, the catalogue lists 3222 Helicopter and Limosine as being a store exclusive - anyone know which store this might be? I hope it's not K-Mart because I hate having to trek out to Porirua.