Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

BTW, I just picked up 6 BP's. I'm surprised how much I like the new ATAT pilot - very nice! :thumbup:

Although I'm a bit annoyed about the varying uniforms of the Hoth Rebels, they're good too. A bargain at $18ea :cry_happy:

I really like the ATAT Pilot too and at $18 they are a great buy.

I got 10 of each of the bp's and 10 green men and now trying to get rid of them without the figs. :sceptic:

Has anyone seen any of the new technic sets yet?

Edited by Ravi

I got 10 of each of the bp's and now trying to get rid of them without the figs. :sceptic:

Good luck, I still have 10ish Stormie BP's missing the stormies if anyone wants them haha

Nope, aint seen no technic yet.

10 of each? Why do you need that many? It's just hoth :laugh:

I got 10 of each of the bp's and now trying to get rid of them without the figs. :sceptic:

Wow I think you would get more money just selling the pieces on bricklink that the whole set without the minifigs. Good luck though

Wow I think you would get more money just selling the pieces on bricklink that the whole set without the minifigs. Good luck though

Yeah but thats such a hassle - not worth the effort :sadnew:

Good luck, I still have 10ish Stormie BP's missing the stormies if anyone wants them haha

Nope, aint seen no technic yet.

10 of each? Why do you need that many? It's just hoth :laugh:

Im not keeping all the figures I am selling a hoth and the set to break even and keeping 3 figures and once they sell will buy some more :tongue: .I have got quite a few cloneless clone walkers to get rid of too. Building a small army :cry_happy:

I could sell on bricklink but kinda annoying parting out all the sets.

Edited by Ravi

Ok I guess you are right guys, but selling a set with out 3 minifigs will be hard to sell on trademe. Im hopefully going into town tomorrow and buying the army men and the RC car. If they have the Tri fighter or the swamp speeder those will be my first priority though cause I really want them because I just got a new shelf and have more room! :grin:

I dont buy more than one set just because I prefer diversity and of my tight budget but hopefully that will change in the next month or so when I hopefully will get a job at new world. I plan to buy the big sets like the death star and the USC MF before they get over priced on bricklink

Edited by Roncanator

Ok I guess you are right guys, but selling a set with out 3 minifigs will be hard to sell on trademe. Im hopefully going into town tomorrow and buying the army men and the RC car. If they have the Tri fighter or the swamp speeder those will be my first priority though cause I really want them because I just got a new shelf and have more room! :grin:

I dont buy more than one set just because I prefer diversity and of my tight budget but hopefully that will change in the next month or so when I hopefully will get a job at new world. I plan to buy the big sets like the death star and the USC MF before they get over priced on bricklink

I should probably try get a job soon too....

I'm just able to get big sets/multiples because there are only a few sets around that I actully want, and I get a reasonable amount of money from my Trademe dealings.

I was going to pick up a couple of Army-men BP's yesterday, before asking myself what I was doing, discovering, as cool as they look, I have no need nor use for them :tongue: , So got extra BP's instead :classic:

EDIT: Also, I saw the landspeeder at the Warehouse today (:wacko:) Can't be an exclusive after all then. I'm not complianing!

P.S. It was $49.99

Edited by legoman

I bought the army men and woody and buzz sets today. They are pretty good but they do have their cons like the wing on the RC car comes off a lot and the army men has too many accessories to put on the minifigs. I also picked up the 2010 catalogue and discovered that the Tri Fighter is coming out in February like the Swamp speeder which is really weird

I bought the army men and woody and buzz sets today. They are pretty good but they do have their cons like the wing on the RC car comes off a lot and the army men has too many accessories to put on the minifigs. I also picked up the 2010 catalogue and discovered that the Tri Fighter is coming out in February like the Swamp speeder which is really weird

Did you not get a catelog from the Lego club a few months ago?

Where did you get the catelog incidentally. I could use a second one. I left my first one on the far side of the Lego room :tongue:.

Did you not get a catelog from the Lego club a few months ago?

Where did you get the catelog incidentally. I could use a second one. I left my first one on the far side of the Lego room :tongue:.

Im not subscribed to the lego club. I got it from toyworld. They still didnt have any 2010 sets which is pretty strange. :sceptic:

Just got out my original Arc-170, and comparing it to pics of the new one....

Far out! They really don't look that different IMO. Sure, the nose has changed, and the engines are bigger, but thats about it.... for an extra $50! That seems a tad on the expencive side IMO :sceptic:

I've heard the new one is great, but I already have, and really love the original, which I unfortunately have no room for, let alone a new one! :cry_sad:

thanks for the link, its a shame that i will be leaving HK tomorrow morning so i wont be able to go

going to sydney so will checking out there toy stores there

Nice! How long are you in sydney for? I can't wait Untill I go overseas later this year.... EB event 2010 (well, a part of it) :cry_happy:

Hi all,

In Sydny at the moment and I can tell you that they have all the latest Star Wars excluding Land Speeder, Swamp Speeder on the shelves including the Tri Fighter. Everything here though is priced the same as in NZ and since our dollar is only at 80 cents it all works out more expensive.

Hi all,

In Sydny at the moment and I can tell you that they have all the latest Star Wars excluding Land Speeder, Swamp Speeder on the shelves including the Tri Fighter. Everything here though is priced the same as in NZ and since our dollar is only at 80 cents it all works out more expensive.

I heard BigW has the ARC for $88. That sound pretty good considering its $140 here

I heard BigW has the ARC for $88. That sound pretty good considering its $140 here

Yea that is pretty good. I still thought $140 is pretty good compared to the other prices in the wave.

I still thought $140 is pretty good

What've you been smoking Mr. Billionare? :tongue:

...compared to the other prices in the wave.

Phew! But its still really expencive for what you're getting IMO :sadnew:

I'm still open to a comparison pic to convince me though :laugh:

Its a better price compared to the Tri Fighter. 168 pieces for $55! Im am soo gonna wait for a sale for that set

I have for sale one of each of the new release Star Wars sets without figures if anyone wanted an extra... Will be listing on Trademe soon, but if anyone wanted to make an offer go for it. I am thinking of around 40% off retail, but make an offer. Brand new unmade still in the boxes (bags only opened to pillage the figures)

Cheers!

Callum

Hey Callum, do you know what is happening with the droid Tri Fighter? It has been found in only a few stores and in the 2010 catalogue it says comes out on february but isnt it meant to come out now?

Nice! How long are you in sydney for? I can't wait Untill I go overseas later this year.... EB event 2010 (well, a part of it) :cry_happy:

just for a few days....dont think i will go toy shopping as i've decided to get the 10019 blockage runner..anyone knows the best place to get one? at the moment i'm looking on bricklink

Back from holiday today! :sweet:

But going to my bach tomorrow for a week, so only have tonight on here. :cry_sad:

Thats very interisting you found Lukes speeder Roncanator, im going to pick it up and the ARC in the next big sale. :sweet:

You guys are all very lucky getting the BPs for $18...I should have waited. :cry_sad: I need more patience. :laugh:

CommanderFox

Im pretty sure it will be in a Farmers some where. They did have quite a few out CF but that could change so if you want it I would advise to go in as soon as possible because it is a great set.

Im pretty sure it will be in a Farmers some where. They did have quite a few out CF but that could change so if you want it I would advise to go in as soon as possible because it is a great set.

Okay, will do. :classic:

CommanderFox

I disagree actully. You'll easily be able to pick it up 20% sooner or later - But thats just me - I never pay full price for anything :tongue: