Legoman

New Zealand: "Where to find Lego"

Doesn't seem to be on the website at all now, let alone in stock.

Edited by oddjob

on there site it says sold in store, maybe its worth you ringing a store and see if they have stock. They can also tell you which warehouse has stock

good luck

Hey guys, a few other sets on clearance - Vampire Castle is $67.97 Uruk Hai Battle pack $39, Frankensteins monster fighter set $50, the forest police station $67, all of the star wars pods are $10 also the car garage is $100. Also Ninjago 9450 is $100 (Ultimate Dragon Battle)

There are others, but thats what I scanned today.

Also, I put the entire Chima and new Ninjago line on the shelf, as well as 10x boxes of series 9 minifigures.

Chima seems to be quite pricy, but the weight of the boxes is a little more than usual for the size, so maybe they are just reducing packaging.

Lastly... I want some Vampire Castles! if anyone spots one and doesn't need it... think of me?

Cheers

Callum

Thats it, I'm gong on a hunt now! :tongue:

Hey guys, a few other sets on clearance - Vampire Castle is $67.97 Uruk Hai Battle pack $39, Frankensteins monster fighter set $50, the forest police station $67, all of the star wars pods are $10 also the car garage is $100. Also Ninjago 9450 is $100 (Ultimate Dragon Battle)

Lastly... I want some Vampire Castles! if anyone spots one and doesn't need it... think of me?

Cheers

Callum

I went out and has a look around the place last night - I noticed that quite a few of the games are clearanced too - most of them were around 50% off, apart from Battle of Hoth.

I ended up getting A couple of those forest police stations - I've wanted that set since I saw it, primarily for the parts and such. However if anyone wants to make an offer on bags 2 & 3 (Helicopter and 4WD, have 2 of each) I'd be happy to trade them off/sell them on, I really have no use for them.

I didn't think to even scan monster fighters - silly me. Can't recall if I saw any vampire Castles or not.. If I see any - how many would you want Callum? :classic:

There are 2 vampire castles in stock at Riccarton, according to my database... also, Unexpected Journey (the hobbit hole set) is $67! I would love to grab a couple of the castles, one to open, one to stash :) Shipping might be expensive though?

Oh btw - Legoman, were you wanting to keep the bears from your police sets?

And to add to that, most of the 1022x sets are half price also. (Town hall etc) although not many left in stock around NZ.

Jabbas Palace $120 at TWL.

Ninjago Spinners $9.97

And to add to that, most of the 1022x sets are half price also. (Town hall etc) although not many left in stock around NZ.

Wow - can't see those on the website, are they only in-store? Wasn't quick enough for R2D2 the other day either - when I went to the website it was sold out, but it seems to have disappeared all together now! Still on the hunt for a cheap VW camper too - agree the IQ toys website is strange :-/

Wow - some good deals floating around! good luck to those who snap them up! While I was in the Tauranga Warehouses (nothing there sadly), i noticed the S9 figs were priced at $5.99. Yikes! I see they are still $4.99 on the Lego website, so I wonder why the increase here.

Lego Minifigures are still $4.99, maybe they had a typo? did you scan one at an info post?

There are 2 vampire castles in stock at Riccarton, according to my database... also, Unexpected Journey (the hobbit hole set) is $67! I would love to grab a couple of the castles, one to open, one to stash :) Shipping might be expensive though?

Jabbas Palace $120 at TWL.

Ninjago Spinners $9.97

Hmmm, If I head out today I might check it out :classic:

Thats a really good price on an unexpected journey! I didn't see any in my travels on Wednesday.. has anyone actually seen them in store? Same with the 1022X sets.. Can't say I've ever seen them at a Warehouse. Maybe they're more common up north where they have larger stores.

As for my bears, I think I will keep them - unless I find more forest police stations. I can't imagine needing more than 3 bears, but if anyone finds forest police stations, I'd happily take a couple :wink:

Edited by Legoman

There are 2 vampire castles in stock at Riccarton, according to my database... I would love to grab a couple of the castles, one to open, one to stash :) Shipping might be expensive though?

I think we have a few more forest police stations here, Legoman?

I was around the Riccarton area this afternoon so had a look to try find any castles, but unfortunately didn't see any - sorry mate, must have just been a bit late.

As for bears/forest police stations, we might be able to work something out :wink: - I'll flick you a PM

Just for your information, here are some set numbers and prices.

8095 $54.97

7208 $69.97

7286 $14.97

7288 $49.97

3368 $69.97

5771 $69.97

7929 $9.97

7052 $24.97

4441 $29.97

9397 $125.97

9472 $49.97

7346 $29.97

9516 $119.97

These prices were current as of tonight, but I cant guarantee they will stay that way.

Wow, 7929 is an absolute steal! But to be honest, I can't recall ever even seeing half those sets at the Warehouse. None the less, some more good deals to know about for those that can find them!

I was interested when I found a couple of the kingdom joists - They were marked at $184ish but scanned in at $250.. Obviously no clearance on that one! Haha

There's a couple of Forest Police Stations at my local (Wellington)

Jabba's Palace was there too.

Edited by oddjob

Cheers for the info on An Unexpected Gathering. Didn't think I'd be picking it up, but 'tis a very nice little set for $70.

Thats a really good price on an unexpected journey! I didn't see any in my travels on Wednesday.. has anyone actually seen them in store?

I picked up an extra one for some reason. PM me if you're interested in it, or if anyone just happens to have a 9449 ultrasonic raider they'd like to trade for it.

Edited by Fatteh

I picked up an extra one for some reason. PM me if you're interested in it, or if anyone just happens to have a 9449 ultrasonic raider they'd like to trade for it.

I think I should pass, Given its not a set I'm dying for, I'll let someone else have the opportunity - I know Epic_red was pretty keen to find one when I spoke to him :classic:

Local warehouse still has a few Jabbas palace ses for $120. If anyone sees the bag end set, please let me know. I already have one, but my 11 yo niece loves it, and I figure it would be a wicked birthday present.

Local warehouse still has a few Jabbas palace ses for $120. If anyone sees the bag end set, please let me know. I already have one, but my 11 yo niece loves it, and I figure it would be a wicked birthday present.

Err, I've got a spare one.

Hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone knew when we get the new Batman sets in?

I took a look on Shop@Home and these new prices are just way too high... I still dont get why even after the currency conversion the prices are still so high.

$320 for the Arkham Asylum Breakout. Ouch :cry_sad:

http://shop.lego.com/en-NZ/DC-Universe-Super-Heroes-ByTheme?_requestid=2067

Australia is considering lowering their GST exemption ceiling on imports from $1,000 to $30. Given that NZ often follows Ausy in such legislation and that our retailers have been lobbying for a similar reduction, the days of sweet deals from offshore sellers may be numbered.

Pretty much every package would be hit with the 5% toys and models duty on the value of the contents; then 15% GST on the total of the value of the contents + the freight charge + the 5% duty (yes, you pay GST on the freight and all duty charges); and finally topped off with the blanket $38 Import Entry Transaction Fee. So a $50 package from BL with $15 postage, may soon incur $2.50 duty + $10.13 GST + $38 IETF for a not so nice total of $115.63. Ugh.

Wow that would suck.

I was hoping to buy the newer DC superhero sets from bricklink.

What is the ceiling for imports right now ? around $300 ?

Hi Fatteh, I'm new here (came out of my Dark Ages 10 months ago!). I would be really keen in trading for your spare Hobbit set. I picked up a few of the Warehouse deals last week.

Have:

Helms Deep, Jabbas Palace, and Ninjago 9445 and 9558, and also Monster Fighters 9466 (and soon to pick up Monster Fighters 9467).

I don't think I can PM you since I just created my account and this is my first post.

Kind regards.

I don't think I can PM you since I just created my account and this is my first post.

Heya Jingo. PM me here: binklebonk@hotmail.com

Helms Deep, Jabbas Palace, and Ninjago 9445 and 9558, and also Monster Fighters 9466 (and soon to pick up Monster Fighters 9467).

Please note that the ghost train is not on clearance.