Zorro

Also Wouwie and Skipper24 promoted

Hoorah for Skipper 24 and Wouwie! You guys certainly deserved these promotions. You are as hard working as dogs, and you guys never give up. Brilliant new wditing fellas, keep up the great work. I'm glad to be part of your team. :pir-classic:

Thanks Zorro! I would like to thank Mr. Phes, Zorro, Zuloo and all the others!

Congrats, you two! Your work is very much appreciated, and I hope these new positions further your help with the Classic Pirates!

This is how we reward our best members, with new titles and powers, to keep them motivated. Also shipyard only contests willl become part of that.

Always keep an eye open for new positions that might open up into the future.

This is how we reward our best members, with new titles and powers, to keep them motivated. Also shipyard only contests willl become part of that.

Always keep an eye open for new positions that might open up into the future.

I could not fulfill the two last postions, but I will always try my best since pirate lego is my favorite! :pir-laugh:

LegoKing

What type of skills that could be useful to Classic-Pirates.com do you have?

Well Captain Zuloo, I can look over what people say and engage in conversation about what they would like to know. I can manage future contests. I am pretty good at making pirate MOC's, although, I am not the best and still learning new things everyday about how to improve my skills. What ever you would like me to do. I am up for the challenge and willing to prove myself. I can spare 30 minutes to an hour a day. I can't do anything on facebook or anything like that though. I just really want to be a part of the Pirate Staff and am willing to help anyone.

LegoKing

Ok LegoKing, you do sound like a good worker, be sure to look out for vacant positions that you'd be interested in. :pir-wink:

Thanks Captain Zuloo. You bet I will be on the look out for an open position. Until than!

LegoKing

Dear Wouwie and Skipper24,

Congratulations on your respective promotions. :thumbup:

Kind regards,

Teddy

Capitain zorro you rock!

When new one by promoted?

Promotions come when they have the vacancies or when they feel that someone deserves it. By the way, Zorro is not a captain, he is a Vice Admiral. :pir-wink: But I know what you meant when you said captain, I believe you meant the boss.

Second of all, members are not supposed to bump old topics like this one, it tends to tick the other members off when the discussion or MOC forum is cluttered with topics that are old. Take it from me, I got in trouble for bumping old topics like this one :pir-grin:

Edited by Broadside

Mister Broadside is correct, when we feel someone could do good things for Classic-Pirates.com if they have the ability to see a secret forum, we may see it fit to offer them a position in the Classic-Pirates.com crew. Are you interested in participating bricksoldier?

Are you interested in participating bricksoldier?

If it is a matter of being interested in joining the Shipyard I am Gung-Ho.

If it is a matter of being interested in joining the Shipyard I am Gung-Ho.

It's also a matter of whether we can see you're interested in participating long-term. So show us that you're really dedicated to LEGO Pirates and a great poster, and we'll take a look at what positions are available. :pir-wink: