Commander_Rob

The Cost Of Your Collection

Well id say what it seems like, but not sure if its allowed, but a common nickname fro trophies/achievements, a e male organ is what is seems like, this is how big mine is, how big is yours.

To each their own, but from the looks of the thread, nobody is trying to show off or say theirs is bigger. They are simply sharing.

I'm at about 4,000 SW minifigs and probably about $45-50K in sets.

WOW! I saw your collection before but I didnt know it was that much! That is so much money.

As of now, my collection is only $115 ($114.92 to be exact :grin: ).

It includes these sets:

Assassin Droids Battle Pack

Clone Troopers Battle Pack

Droids Battle Pack

Imperial Dropship

Imperial Landing Craft

Rebel Scout Speeder

Royal Guard keychain

V-Wing Fighter

Edited by ILikePi

My Star Wars collection consists of the following sets:

Priced at average used price given for used from Bricklink:

7101 Lightsaber Duel

7111 Droid Fighter

7121 Naboo Swamp

7126 Battle Droid Carrier

7134 A-Wing Fighter

Priced at average new price given from Bricklink:

7655 Clone Troopers Battle Pack

Priced as given currently from TLG:

7675 AT-TE Walker

8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack x2

8015 Assassin Droids Battle Pack

10188 Death Star

=$664.21 USD............. But I'm Canadian, so I've spent more than that.

Wow, I guess I don't really know how to answer that. I better go calculate.

*minutes later*

The Grand total is about, $2,700 USD. Holy cow that's a lot. I must say it is well worth it.

This is gonna to be a hot topic~~!!!

OK I didn't count yet

I guess HK$8000-16000 around (USD 1000 - 2000) for all my SW sets ( I normally buy sets )

Some sets are still unopened...i.e. 4504, 10174, 7665 (not for sell)

because I didn't prepare the display box for them yet....

WOW! I saw your collection before but I didnt know it was that much! That is so much money.

Yeah, all those pics are outdated. It takes a huge amount of time to update collection pics and I've been working round the clock to pay for my Lego addiction. One of these days, my son is going to be old enough to organize everything for me. Right now he is too busy coming up with wacky minifig combinations to be of much help. :tongue:

Far out man!

That makes my collection a bit more modest :tongue:

Mine is about $20,000NZ +

What?! a e male organ?! Funny! :laugh:

Yes, spend to much money to catch up already.

And worse I'm gonna spend more the upcoming year(s)! :blush:

Especially if they make sets like the Dropship/AT-OT. :grin:

Yeah, its an Aussie thing, get it allot on the local pc forums, ever since they made trophies for the ps3.

Besides, its not the size that matters, its whats inside, and inside my draw is a BNSIbag chrome Darth Vader Ha.

To be honest I'm not even sure how many sets I have, but i'm sure the total cost has hit the $1000 mark a while ago.

As for my entire collection, most likely around $5000 or so. A crapload of parts are all sitting around my room waiting to be sorted. Around eight plastic bins, ten gallon bags with current MOC parts, and a few bags with assembled minifigs. Not counting the MOC's I have together too.

DSR

£21

I only have 2 sets (mini MTT & old Tie Fighter) even though it was SW Lego the video game that brought me out of my Dark Ages

Edited by Rob PBS

Hardly much, I would guess around $300 US, however I plan on boosting that up a lot, I have recently started saving up alot, I am about $10 and shipping short of an ATTE.

jifel

Edited by jifel

Wow, checking back after roughly 24 hours this thread has really grown.

To say something not everyone can claim: my collection includes the Death Star playset.

I wonder how many more people on this forum have bought it...

Way too much! But my kids will be happier that pigs in ship when they inherit/born into the collection.

This is the price for my whole collection. Cut 400 off for SW only. But I've spent over $1,445.95 on Lego. :oh: I think thats alot.

Edited by JCC1004

wow interesting topic! i have spent about $16,000 us on legos. $12,000 alone on star wars sets cause i buy double or triple of each set. and i also have every single set there is for sw.

wow interesting topic! i have spent about $16,000 us on legos. $12,000 alone on star wars sets cause i buy double or triple of each set. and i also have every single set there is for sw.

You're 22, where did you get that amount of money?

If one that young can make soo much money in the US, then I am soo going there instantly.

To say something not everyone can claim: my collection includes the Death Star playset.

I wonder how many more people on this forum have bought it...

What about the UCS Falcon? I don't have or want the Death Star, but I got the Falcon. Wonder who else bought it?...

Way too much! But my kids will be happier that pigs in ship when they inherit/born into the collection.

If the DS was way too much, what was the Falcon?

You're 22, where did you get that amount of money?

If one that young can make soo much money in the US, then I am soo going there instantly.

Do you really want him to answer that? :laugh: Anyway, I am not sure I'd believe that. I'm that young, and I have yet to find somebody that age making a crapload of money around here. (I also live in the states)

EDIT: Realised I didn't answer the topic question....For me, around $5,000.

Edited by booger540

Wow. That is insane. I would never spend that much, but I also don't have an income to support that much.

What about the UCS Falcon? I don't have or want the Death Star, but I got the Falcon. Wonder who else bought it?...

If the DS was way too much, what was the Falcon?

Erhm... :blush: I've got the following UCS sets (from memory) Tie, X-Wing, ISD, MF, DS, DSII, Y-Wing, Vader's Tie, General Grievous, Cloud City, Rebel Blockade Runner and perhaps a few more that I can't remember right now.

So yes, some of us have bought the Falcon...linky

swoosh001.jpg

edit: why isn't that picture resized? :hmpf_bad::vader:

Oh yeah, those three guys are not me, I am the one working the camera and I didn't have the UCS MF at the time of the Masterbuild.

Erhm... :blush: I've got the following UCS sets (from memory) Tie, X-Wing, ISD, MF, DS, DSII, Y-Wing, Vader's Tie, General Grievous, Cloud City, Rebel Blockade Runner and perhaps a few more that I can't remember right now.

So yes, some of us have bought the Falcon...

Oh yeah, those three guys are not me, I am the one working the camera and I didn't have the UCS MF at the time of the Masterbuild.

Once again, nice collection. :thumbup: Something tells me you don't have them built, do you?

And of course those three guy's aren't all you. If they were, they would at least have the same shirts on. :tongue:

I'd hate to find out, but let me check...

$4,920 is my estimate, with help from Brickset and a calculator. And that's on Star Wars alone. Ouch.