Sign in to follow this  
Knightsword

MOC: Wraith Leader

indexed.gif

Here we have my next X-Wing MOC, Garik "Face" Loran's Wraith Leader. It is Alliance white with black detailing, following the same layout as my Corran Horn's X-Wing MOC. Wraith Squadron was formed by Wedge Antilles to be an all purpose fighter squadron and commando unit. Each member besides being a fighter pilot had a unique skill, Garik Loran was a child holovid actor and as such perfected his acting and disguise skills over the years, before joining the New Republic. After Wedge left to return to the Rogues and at some point before the New Jedi Order he became Wraith Leader. The mini-fig is based on his NJO appearance.

Garik "Face" Loran

GarikFaceLoran.JPG

Front

FacesX-WingFront.JPG

Left Side

FacesX-WingLeftSide.JPG

Right Side

FacesX-WingRightSide.JPG

Rear

FacesX-WingRear.JPG

FacesX-WingTop.JPG

Attack Position

FacesX-WingAttackPosition.JPG

oh wow thats a cool as MOC!! I really like the black detailing and the minifigs face. :tongue: I think you should make it better by adding just a bit more black in places would make it alot better. But thats my opinion. Great work :cry_happy:

Looks good when it fully white, its even better then the one TLC made . It would kind of stand out in a night sky though.

Its not blue! Its White!

All-wings are white! I was talking about the stripes! The ones in the movie were red. This one is blue :tongue:

All-wings are white! I was talking about the stripes! The ones in the movie were red. This one is blue :tongue:

Except the stripes are black as mentioned in the first post :tongue:

But yes I agree, X-Wings are white - that's pretty common knowledge even for someone as young as you CommanderCody77.

Shesh! what's with the Clone+Commander+Alfa+Bravo+Charlie+Delta+Rex+Cody+##...

What are you guys to do when the CW sets are of the past? :laugh:

I love X-wings but I was hoping for more. :cry_sad: Seemed too simple. Is it canon?

Aye, Face and the Wraiths debuted in book 5 of the X-Wing series, as for their X-Wing colors, there was never any given. I went with black since seemed the most "wraith" like in trim colors. The Face mini-fig is in turn based on a more recent appearance in the New Jedi Order novel series.