Sign in to follow this  
Fluyt

How many rowing boats do you have?

Geez, you guys got off light. I'm probably around 300-400 rowboats due to my army building days.

6 Red

4 Brown

3 Dark Blue

1 Grey

I used 10 of them to make the "hull" of this ugly :pir-sick: ship I made a few years back. It's supposed to look weird and cobbled together, so it made sense to use a bunch of tiny boat hulls. Along the same lines, some one could use them to mkae "the raft" from Snowcrash....

2762020148_563a631beb.jpg

2762020334_d256cda1d7.jpg

I have just one stinky Dkblue boat from loot island. I really could use more especially in grey since it could be a bit more compatible with other themes.

5 Brown

2 Blue

1 Red

1 Gray

and if you ask me thats no were near a nuff. No man will be left in the drink just becous of a lack of life bouts. No TITANIC on my hands.

Edited by lego fox

I aproxmently 10 boats. I'm tooooooo lazy to walk up stairs and check :pir-laugh:

Now I have about 20 rowboats, I believe, I am still too lazy toooooooooool azy to go round them up and count.

No man will be left in the drink just becous of a lack of life bouts. No TITANIC on my hands.

Sadly the very last Titanic survivor passed away. You can read about it here if your interested.

I have around 35 to 40, mostly brown, but I have plenty red as well. Would love to have some rown (reddish brown) though.

-Admiral Bejaune

1 brown

1 old brown

1 dark blue.

This is a neat idea for a topic i'd of never thought of it! :pir-tongue:

Well, I have several from Johnny Thunder, along with some old and new Pirates, for a total of about...5, I suppose.

If you think you have too many, be creative! I'm sure you'll find a use for them. :wink:

Not enough! Can't ever have enough. I think I have two red boats and maybe a brown one in one of my boxes, I'll have to look later on, maybe when I'm working on my redcoats barge, planning on having 8 cannons which isn't as much as some of the monstrous beauties on this site, but hey... its my first ship... cut me a break? :D

Let's see...

1 brown.

3 blue.

1 red. (Technically it's a pirate sailboat, but, like all sailboats, the mast is removable.)

That comes to... about... oh... five. Not a lot :pir-blush: , but I'll try to acquire more.

I just noticed somthing with one of my brown row bouts. It dosent have the gides on the rail for the oars, as well as, no sokets nere the hed to store the oars in. Nor does it have the noch in the stern or the hole in the stud stiking out of the bow. Is it a Lego or some knoc off?

I just noticed somthing with one of my brown row bouts. It dosent have the gides on the rail for the oars, as well as, no sokets nere the hed to store the oars in. Nor does it have the noch in the stern or the hole in the stud stiking out of the bow. Is it a Lego or some knoc off?

Is there the word "LEGO" on the studs? If not, then it is very likely a knockoff.

Do you have a pic?, maybe someone can identify it.