Sign in to follow this  
Bob

[Comic] Battlefields: Chapter One, Part One

Battlefield's is a new comic I just came up with. This is only the first chapter, revolving around this planet, and everything that involves this planet. This is also only the first part. Part Two will be out in about a week or so.

Without any further wait, lets begin:

Two years after the BATTLE OF GEONOSIS,

the Republic is winning the war

against the Separatists.

The JEDI COUNCIL on Coruscant, wants

and end to the war once and for all. They

want the menace Greivous brought to

justice.

Count Dooku is furious, and thanks to the new

information brought by his master, DARTH

SIDIOUS, he sends out his evil menace to

MARUDIN PRIME, to hopefully turn the tide of the

war...

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

strip7.jpg

strip8.jpg

strip9.jpg

strip10.jpg

strip11.jpg

strip12.jpg

strip13.jpg

strip14.jpg

strip15.jpg

strip16.jpg

strip17.jpg

strip18.jpg

strip20.jpg

strip21.jpg

strip22.jpg

strip23.jpg

strip24.jpg

strip25.jpg

Comments, Suggestions, Idea's?

I personally like what I did with the Holo-Secura, as they haven't released a mini figure version of her. When you look at that, imagine that you see her.

I also wanted to do something that wasn't Phase 1 clones, so I mixed it up alittle and put in Phase 2.

Note: New characters that I designed will be coming in. So far, only General Nim and Commander Dark are my own idea's, and their both dead. :cry_sad: How sad.

PART TWO is now up on Page Two. A character chart will be under construction:

General Nim:

A Jedi General, who commands a small squad to protect a Republic Outpost on Marudin Prime. She is dead, beheaded by General Greivous

Commander Dark:

A Commander, who served under General Nim. Currently dead, shot by battledroids on Marudin Prime

Commander Red:

A Commander, who served under General Yrowk. Dead, Force Pushed off the Command Center.

Master Yrowk:

A General, who failed to save his Commander. He killed the sith responsible for it. Currently leading troops into battle.

Senator Rshaki:

A Senator in the Galactic Republic. It is unknown currently what happened to him when the droids invaded the spaceport. However, he'll be back.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

I like it! Very intresting, waiting for the next installment

I like the layout of the base!

However, for next time you could use a free version of Fireworks to create speech bubbles. Instead of Yellow boxs blocking the picture. Or you could just change the squares to Circles.

And mabye change Ki-Adi-Mundi's head to Yellow to match his long head.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, Ki Adi Mundi's head is replaced

I actually like the yellow boxes, I dont know why.

You'll see my dry sence of humor all over these comics...

Ill give you what the upcoming parts are without giving it away:

Part2: Mundi and the Galactic Marines go to investigate

Part3: Separatist Invasion

Part4: Battle of ...

Part5: Conclusion, and bridgeway to Chapter 2.

Ill give you what the upcoming parts are without giving it away:

Part2: Mundi and the Galactic Marines go to investigate. Separtist invasion.

Part3: Battle of ...

Part4: Battle of ... continues

Part5: Conclusion, and bridgeway to Chapter 2.

There you go.

but more action between droids and clones.

This was just a quick takeover, 5 clones against a force of about 15 droids. Don't worry, there will be more action when the Confederacy take/attack another place. I'm also going to put up the comic allitle early here, so look out for that soon.

Great start! First I recommend is to not use flash but brighten the studio instead, it qill make your pictures look better. Secondly more action between the clones. But besides that I love it :wub:

cimg1233.jpg

Teaser Picture:

The City of Marudin Minor, which you'd think would be the forest planet, is busier and better then the jungle planet of Marudin Prime.

Shortly before the Clone Wars, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine made Marudin Prime a National Park Planet, allowing no cities to be built there. When the Clone Wars began, a small outpost (Which you saw) was allowed there.

Marudin Minor however became a large city planet, and is ruled my a Monarchy with a Senator representitive (Whom you'll meet). That is just a view of one part of the city, with a spaceport, and a small army area, which the Republic is using.

In the next chapter, You'll meet General Yrowk, and Commander Red. (Flash looks like Neyo, but isn't).

Expect Part Two tommorow, because it's rather stormy here, and the pictures will come out bad.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

It's a different one, but if you want me to make one up, I can do that for you.

Okay, his new name is Commander Red, because his armor is red. Sorry for the confusion.

Great comic! But just one tiny flaw, Grievous isn't the kind of cyborg to stand around and chat. he's a smashy-burny-sabrey kind of guy who would have torn through that base like it was butter.

It's always nice to see more comics around EB, this one is another fine addition. It has a nice story, with a little humor throughout it, I can't wait for you to post the next parts :sweet: . The only thing I don't like are the speech bubbles, I think it would be better to use traditional speech bubbles I'm sure you can find a program with them in it somewhere, it would improve your comic a bit IMO.

Edited by MacK

Battlefields: Chapter One, Part Two:

I tried to add my special brand of humor to it, but, lets get on with Part 2!

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

strip7.jpg

strip8.jpg

strip9.jpg

strip10.jpg

strip11.jpg

strip12.jpg

strip13.jpg

strip14.jpg

strip15.jpg

strip16.jpg

strip17.jpg

strip18.jpg

strip19.jpg

strip20.jpg

strip21.jpg

strip22.jpg

strip23.jpg

strip24.jpg

strip25.jpg

strip26.jpg

strip27.jpg

strip28.jpg

strip29.jpg

strip30.jpg

strip31.jpg

Fun Fact: Clone's like to sing while doing work.

Fun Fact: That sith wasn't supposed to be there, but the other one took a break was lost

Interesting Fact: Marudin Minor is supposed to be the smaller planet, it's city is like Coruscant, only it still has green places.

Fun Fact: Yes, that's a Senator.

Fun Fact: It's a known fact that CT 5645 likes to dance while fighting (See picture of Phase 1 clone without a gun)

Author's Note: Sorry about the awful yellow boxes. I'll try and get the program that was recommended. I already had the comic done when it was recommended. I was just waiting.

Author's Note: Sorry about the blurry, bad pictures. As the comic goes on, they'll get better.

Author's Note: The Red blur you see at the corner before the Command Center explodes, is meant to be a laser blast that's about to hit. I discovered this in the SW-Comic Game, when I did this to make it seem like a red emergency light was on.

With that being said, Comments, Suggestions, Tomatoes to throw?

Part 3 will be out in about 3 days. I just need to make a new set, and fix up a couple things.

Part 3 will be out in about 3 days. I just need to make a new set, and fix up a couple things.

Ok good! I thought I would have to wait a week for another comic

Thanks for the replies, Part Three has been postponed, to being released tommorow.

Sorry everyone.