Sign in to follow this  
simonwillems

Chicken Grill

Hello all,

I just saw this appear on Brickshelf and I just had to share it, it maked me laugh...

And it has even got lighting and a motor for turning, how cool is that!

01.jpg

The whole gallery, by the famous Marakoeschtra, here

Enjoy!

Oh that is wonderful! so brilliant, I wish I could make things like this. apart form all those awesome chicken pieces, I think my favourite part is the use of top hats as buttons, simply ingenious! :cry_happy:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thats a stunning piece of work! As Batbrick said, the use of top hats as buttons is pretty ingenious... And the thing has a motor?! :wub: I'm in love, with Lego chicken.

CT

Oh that is wonderful! so brilliant, I wish I could make things like this. apart form all those awesome chicken pieces, I think my favourite part is the use of top hats as buttons, simply ingenious! :cry_happy:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

same here!! i wish i could make things like this without even trying. i couldn't make anything like this even if my life depended on it. i love the use of robot arms :thumbup:

I would love to see this with a minifig next to it. It must be industrial sized. They would need a forklift or an elevator to get these out. Besides the fact that they are turkeys in minifig scale.

I had to look twice in order to see it was made of LEGO. Very cool :thumbup:

This is really absolutely brilliant! :wub:

Nice find, Simon!

Crazy: The turkeys/chicken are worth 90% of the whole MOC. :laugh:

Could someone enlighten me what transparent piece this guy used for the front window?

Whooo - I never saw that before! :oh:

No wonder you never saw it as you probably don't own some of the exciting sets it came in, like this one for instance..... :grin:

First I thought it's just another boring plastic stuff, but damn it's our lovely LEGO!

Very cool creation, maybe he makes a grill-stand, too.

And guys if you love this creation,...

...you will love

video!

Greetings 'Bricks'

That looks really great! :sweet: I just don't have the pieces to do anything like that. :sad: But I made a small soda machine! : :classic:

Is there somewhere else you can buy this microwave masterpiece? I've never seen anything like it in such a high-quality design. Do you know how you can order miniature models like these grills?

Edited by Liam9653