Mister Phes

Best smaller ship in the Pirate theme

Which is the best smaller ship in the Pirate theme?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best smaller ship in the Pirate theme?

• 6250 Cross Bone Clipper
    • 6268 Renegade Runner
    • 6271 Imperial Flagship
    • 6274 Caribbean Clipper
    • 6280 Armada Flagship

Bo sorry. My votes goes to the Imperial flagship.. though it's not a real pirateship. Anyways: 2 cannons beats on. And I also like the rigging better on the flagship than the renegade runner.

I've voted for the Imperial Flagship 6271. It looks tremendously good. I love its shape. And it has two main sails!

The use of "CC" for the Caribbean Clipper confused me for one second. As someone who is more into trains and town/city, I immediately thought of Cafe Corner. Of course, this is the pirate forum; there are other rules here. :wink:

I've voted for the CC, because it has quite much firepower for a tiny vessel like this and it's elegant style is nice. The Imperial Flagship is nice too, but it's not such a beauty as the CC.

Thanks for the poll! :pir-blush:

I really think that the Caribbean Clipper belongs to the big ships insted of the smal ones, however it has shape of a big ship with 2 cannos, long mast and using 2 masts as well many pieces used in the BSB etc etc i think it has a medium size but not small never, the RGR or the CBC are small and plus this is the bigest spanish ship produced by lego. :pir-classic:

Yay! I just put a 4 year old topic on the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage! :pir_laugh2:

I voted the Caribbean Clipper because it seems to have a sort of grandeur to it that only the BSB can match. Although I almost voted for the other CC (Crossbone Clipper) because not only was it my first pirate set, it was my first LEGO set. So to me it has sentimental value.

CARIBBEAN CLIPPER. IF IT CARRIES GOVERNOR BROADSIDE I DON'T CARE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Caribbean Clipper is kinda like a medium sized ship. it is as wide as BSB and SES, but not as long as them. I voted for imperial flagship.

I have both the CC and IF and I feel that IF has a much more elegant design. Somehow CC just seems to have the wrong dimensions to me. Its too short! It'll buy a few more hull sections to lengthen it someday.

IF also has 2 cannons, which technically makes it on par with CC and BSB which can only bring 2 cannons to bear on one side. So it has pretty good firepower too. Its only shortcoming is its lack of minifigs. CC has a better crew. Also the hull of IF is too narrow to place cannons on both sides.

Caribbean Clipper. No discussion possible.

Blue-coats; what else do you want?!

the armada flagship because it was the first ship i got(it was a legend)

i thought it had lots of details and the Spanish people looked awesome with there morion helmets and there heads were funny

flint lock