Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Jim

Why I haven't been posting much stuff...

I had a couple friends that had to come over from New Orleans after the 'caine (which is now copyrighted by me, you cannot say 'caine. EVER.) , and I had to make room for them. Unfortunately, this meant putting my lego stuff in a closet.

A damn large closet.

Well, anywhos, (also copyrighted) I recently got my stuff out. I was all set to make a Star Wars comic with MisterMattias (the great Lego Comics guy) doing the special effects, not to mention a few mocs, and a couple cool little series about people fighting the dinosaurs from the Dino Attack kits, and a War of the Worlds thing. Most of the stuff is OK, but it will need to be put back together, because small pieces fell off.

Also, Black and White 2 can be contributing to this. Being a god is great.

Well, anyway, I'll find the 'ol camera and take some pictures and upload 'em to the 'ol internet in the near future.

First, I need to find the 'ol charger.

'ol, 'ol, 'ol.

anywhos, (also copyrighted)

A friend of mine has been saying that for years and it can sometimes be come across in Eastern Canada...:-D ;)

God Bless,

Nathan

I'm guessing Hurricane.

Glad your back with us Jim, and don't let your life get in the way of your Lego (whatever way round its supposed to be! ;))

Oh, and B+W is a great game , used to play it.. damn me, always turning out evil! :(

Jon.

I'm guessing Hurricane.

Glad your back with us Jim, and don't let your life get in the way of your Lego (whatever way round its supposed to be! ;))

Oh, and B+W is a great game , used to play it.. damn me, always turning out evil! :(

Jon.

It's much easier to be good in Black and White 2, because you can see the percentage that you are good/evil. But, when you just attack enemy troops, you get evil points. Not very many, but you do anyway. Even if you're 110% good, you will always have to engage enemies in battle...

Odd, eh?