Sign in to follow this  
Algernon

Summer Agents 2009!

Does this mean the US will be getting the sets before us? Or they just have a placeholder image?

*Sigh*

Means I have to hurry up and buy the other Agents sets I want before the new ones come out. :thumbup: Lots more Lego :classic:

It's here! It's only a pic no sets yet. I though you might want to know that the a 2.0 pic is up.

Here it is!

118x150_Agents.jpg

This was brought up yesterday in this topic. LEGO did it late last year for this year's products as well. I think they're just uploading the graphics in advance to make sure they'll work fine on the product launch.

It's here! It's only a pic no sets yet. I though you might want to know that the a 2.0 pic is up.

Here it is!

118x150_Agents.jpg

Topics is merged. Please continue the discussion here. Thanks.

And now I've merged it with the 2009 Agents discussion already in progress. :grin:

And now I've merged it with the 2009 Agents discussion already in progress. :grin:

Oh, Hinckley. Must you always be so exact? :tongue:

Exactitiude!

Well its updated on the UK shop too (Little Bro got all excited, situation proclaimed "Awesome") So now I must hurry and buy the swamp raid, deep sea and gold hunt before the new sets come out and taunt me with their coolness.

Woo, cannot wait for the new sets :classic:

It appears the new icon is gone now, and replaced with the old one. I was able to see the new one yesterday and tried refreshing my browser a few times, but the new one is gone. Also the Batman category is gone.

the Batman category is gone.

NOOOOOO! Why do the good die young! :cry_sad: I was really wanting that theme to continue! :cry_sad: I am sure Oky will have a fit too!

It appears the new icon is gone now, and replaced with the old one. I was able to see the new one yesterday and tried refreshing my browser a few times, but the new one is gone. Also the Batman category is gone.

Yes. It seems we've reverted to the old icon. Weird.

A teaser mayhaps?

After all, we all got pretty excited and so did Lego's target demographic, so it may have just been a little treat for the Agents Fans. That or they decided it needed modification.

As someone has already said, they were probably just making some test runs, teasing us in the process. :wink:

Boy, I can't wait for Robo Attack to come out! That sets is just pure awesomeness! :wub:

Btw, do we know the prices of these yet?

Also, is anybody else bothered by the addition of yellow to the Agents color scheme? :sceptic: I mean, it's OK that the "A" on the vehicles is yellow, but having actual parts of the vehicle be yellow is too much IMHO. These would look so much better without the yellow. Did I mention I hate yellow? :tongue:

Agents 2.0 ON!

Yellow makes it look like even more of an expansion of the Alpha Team theme :wub:

More colours equals easier MOCs without having to PAB or bricklink your way to success.

I'm assuming it was deleted. I check the URL and it lead to the old pic. The s@h page had an Agents 2.0 graphic with the logo and a female with a bob cut black wig. I'm not lying. I just wanted to clear that up. It must be like the black NXT. :wacko:

I'm assuming it was deleted. I check the URL and it lead to the old pic. The s@h page had an Agents 2.0 graphic with the logo and a female with a bob cut black wig. I'm not lying. I just wanted to clear that up. It must be like the black NXT. :wacko:

This topic does not belong there, I will merged it to here for discussion.

I might get the copter, because it has a mini Volcanoe Base.

However, my money is swivleing toward the mech or the agent's Jeep.

How can I resist an old school killer robot?

Actually, I might get that. I have the motorcycle and heli-pack, which are nice little things to go against

the Destructo Mech. Of course, they'll be smashed to bits against it, but they'll put up a good fight.

Edited by DoctorDude234

What up with the Green Inferno? :wacko:

It's Slime Face imitating Inferno! Cool, no? :sweet:

Btw, still no prices for these?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

But wait... why???

Because!!!! :laugh:

I'm of the opinion that it is a new villain.

Batbrick Away! :devil: