Sign in to follow this  
Algernon

Summer Agents 2009!

Those are some really good pics!

Does anyone else notice the similarities between the robotic Inferno guy's head and the UFO android heads from several years ago? That is rather cool if they are the same.

I really want these, like, now :classic:

I like in the video where Dr. Inferno's control pad turns into a little plane

Those are some really good pics!

Does anyone else notice the similarities between the robotic Inferno guy's head and the UFO android heads from several years ago? That is rather cool if they are the same.

I really want these, like, now :classic:

Good point! I hope they are different though, as I find newer prints more useful. In fact, this will go well with my next interactive game! :skull:

I like in the video where Dr. Inferno's control pad turns into a little plane

I had forgotten about that! Thanks for reminding me. I love that feature too, turns out the Agents sets this year were better than I could've imagined. Can't wait to get a closer look at the figs, especially that green guy with Inferno hair.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

i was reading about the old roboforce lego sets and i came to an interesting tidbit

"The "head" of each robot was also a small space ship that could be used as an escape pod or secondary vehicle."

well after noticing similarities between the roboforce line and the inferno mech which has an escape pod, could either be a reference or a vague clue to a remake of the roboforce line!

though this is just me and i thought it might be interesting to others.

well after noticing similarities between the roboforce line and the inferno mech which has an escape pod, could either be a reference or a vague clue to a remake of the roboforce line!

It would be a reference (or just recycled idea). TLC don't do vague clues, but they do do references (as we have seen in the great Space torso also in the same set).

:skull:

It would be a reference (or just recycled idea). TLC don't do vague clues, but they do do references (as we have seen in the great Space torso also in the same set).

remember the pirate "hints":

the pirate sword in indiana jones

the monkey in speed racer

Everyone speculated that these returning, long lost parts, with a few others, were the first hints at a return of pirates, and they were right. Who knows, we might be on the right track again.

remember the pirate "hints":

the pirate sword in indiana jones

the monkey in speed racer

But they were just a return of pieces, not exactly hints. This is a concept, and TLC have never copied a concept as a hint of a theme return.

Cool, new agents minifig and some new city folk. Argh, can't see that green evil thing face. :cry_sad:

Do they put the wrong hairpiece for the agent in that golden tooth set?

Nice pics! These sets are looking excellent, especially Robo Attack! That set is just packed with awesome little references and details, like the Classic Space tribute and Inferno's escape flyer! I don't care much for the aerial defense unit, but the villain in that set looks awesome! I really want most of these sets, but unless I can catch 'em on sale, I wont be able to afford them with all the awesome SW lego coming up. :cry_sad:

I really hope we get that green Dooku hair

Green Dooku hair? :look: What are you talking about?

that green guy with Inferno hair.

If you look at the top of his torso, it becomes rather obvious that this is Slime Face pretending to be Inferno! :sweet: What an awesome plot! :thumbup:

this will go well with my next interactive game! :skull:

:oh: Oooh! Sounds intriguing! :grin: How about finishing IA first, though. :wink:

Green Dooku hair? :look: What are you talking about?

I posted this link a while ago. If you look at the hair on the main bad guy at the beginning of the video (00:14), it looks just like green dooku hair. :classic:

EDIT: ^baby: actually, if you look at the face, it is an entirely new agent, rather than agent Chase.

Edited by Tinn-man

I posted this link a while ago. If you look at the hair on the main bad guy at the beginning of the video (00:14), it looks just like green dooku hair. :classic:

Ah. I see. Well, now that I think about it, it would make more sense than the Break Jaw headpiece since there already are two other villains with that headpiece. Besides, it would fit because his female partner has quite distinguishable hair as well, and together, their hair would have complimentary colors. :grin: Also, why else would he not have any headpiece on the display model? If he was going to have the Break Jaw headpiece in the final product, it would have been easy for them to put one onto him for Toy Fair.

Unless someone managed to steal the headpiece from Toy Fair. :tongue:

If you look at the top of his torso, it becomes rather obvious that this is Slime Face pretending to be Inferno! :sweet: What an awesome plot! :thumbup:

Really? I hope it isn't, I'd rather get a new slime-based villain. Hopefully with a very cool head. I'm predicting we will, just to be annoying! :tongue:

:oh: Oooh! Sounds intriguing! :grin: How about finishing IA first, though. :wink:

Don't worry, the final ep is coming soon (soon is relative, because this is big), but the next Interactive Game will be VERY fun!

I really can't wait for reviews of these sets. As much as I want it, the figs and pieces of the Agents Helicopter will make or break the purchase for me. The Inferno torsos are lovely, but I wish they had robo-heads, that'd be neat.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

But they were just a return of pieces, not exactly hints. This is a concept, and TLC have never copied a concept as a hint of a theme return.

Maybe in twenty years we'll get flick-fire missiles, and Shoc Junior will say we're getting more KK2! :grin:

Maybe in twenty years we'll get flick-fire missiles, and Shoc Junior will say we're getting more KK2! :grin:

Nooo, I'm not having kids! :laugh:

Wouldn't it be KK3 then though?

I was previously on Lego.com and I noticed something was very wrong the agents symbol was changed LOOKIE! but there are no new sets it even says Agents 2.0 does anybody know why it's like this?

Not for me. Its the same drawn picture with the three agents. It isnt different.

Not for me. Its the same drawn picture with the three agents. It isnt different.

Change your regeion to USA. Than you'll see it!

I see the new picture - cool! It can only mean one thing: TLG is getting ready to release he new sets. However, I remember a few time in the past when LEGO put up a picture that hinted at upcoming sets that they still did not release for about two months. An example of this was a picture of a new Bionicle to represent the Matoran section of the Bionicle page.

All it means is, we can expect to see the new agents in about two months time, at least I think so anyway.

Same here. And my region is on United States. :cry_sad:

Edit: Thanks for the image GIR 3691! :classic:

Edited by Spyder

Try refreshing your browser.

That does not make sense at all very puzzling. :wacko:

LEGO sort of did that for the first Clone Wars sets...

Remember the picture of the generic clone minfigure and stuff?

Well, great find anyways. :classic:

Edited by ILikePi