Sign in to follow this  
Algernon

Summer Agents 2009!

Woah, according to bricklink, 4 wheeling pursuit comes with two fezes! That's great, makes me want it even more.

Are they on the missiles on the sides? Now I should be able to get some :wub:

While I've never really been into the Agents line and never bought any set, Dr D Zaster blew my mind so I had to buy him! I hope he will arive today :cry_happy: .

Can I just call D.Zaster Slimeface? Or are they twins.... *ponders*

Ho hum.

Waiting and waiting for the sets to turn up in the UK is very annoying, what with all the reviews.

All the new sets have been reviewed now haven't they?

Can I just call D.Zaster Slimeface? Or are they twins.... *ponders*

Ho hum.

Waiting and waiting for the sets to turn up in the UK is very annoying, what with all the reviews.

By what I know I am pretty sure that slime-face was premoted because they have the same head torso and legs. So I guess slime-face is now D. Zaster.

No, the four weeling pursuit is still missing. I really wonder where the Fezes are or when the sets start comming up. The german shopping site where they had hi-res pics of Getaway, Airial defense and Pursuit says that they are getting these three sets on first June. When they are getting the robot or River Heist is unknown. WHYYYYYYYYYY??? :cry_sad:

Off-Topic: What summer sets are already available in UK? My sister goes to London for a few days and maybe she has a bit room for new LEGO.^^

All I have seen in TRU is some of the new City Rescue line, a car, the tow truck and the large flatbed with the heli and the motorbike. No Agents at all, and lots of the current/old Star Wars, Power Miners and City. I haven't seen the summer sets anywhere else.

It gets a bit frustrating having barely anywhere to buy Lego after Woolworths closed it was the first place to get the new themes and sets (always at 10% off for the first two weeks!). Supermarkets only sell the Star Wars and City sets, with a few Creator pods and mini racers. Oh, and lots of Bionicle

I keep thinking about getting some agents sets the minifigs are awesome.

Is the mobile command thingy the best one ?

I kinda like the look of that new robot

( as you can tell i'm rubbish with set names or numbers)

I keep thinking about getting some agents sets the minifigs are awesome.

Is the mobile command thingy the best one ?

( as you can tell i'm rubbish with set names or numbers)

the mobile command is awesome. The first set in 13 years of Lego collecting that I have kept together for more than a month, and plan to keep together for the foreseeble future.

This set is my favorite of the entire agents line. The first wave was ok but this second one is amazing. I can't wait until my order from Lego comes.

By what I know I am pretty sure that slime-face was premoted because they have the same head torso and legs. So I guess slime-face is now D. Zaster.

Heads are the same, but D. Zaster comes with a new torso. Slimeface had a black diving suit, but D. Zaster has the same torso pattern as Inferno, only in black instead of white. Now I'm fighting with myself over whether I should pick this one up!

The fezs are on the back of the side mounted rocket launchers on the Agents 4 wheeler.

And I vote Dollar Bill as Minifig of the Year. LEGO Pimp!

Huh? That's really weird. When you click the picture to enlarge it, he's gone, and he also is not meant to be there anyway.

I just saw something weird on the River Heist at S@H. Check it out.

If you don't notice, there's a second agent at the back of the boat :sceptic: .

Weird. The description below lists the 3 that come with the set, so clearly a mistake with the picture. But funny. Or should I call S@H and complain about missing a minifig ;)

They are now on UK Shop @ Home!!!

Now I can buy a bunch (once this months credit card bill is settled) Yay!!

*Adds Inferno Robot to the basket and sends order*

Now I just have to wait a week, until I have this glorious set and can do a review.^^

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

I have to sit it out a week or two. I have been spending a lot this month (two trips to Bristol, one for a Comic Con, a larger than usual bill on AmEx due to a payment error. Spending) I'm not broke or even close to broke, I just feel bad if I spend loads and loads (a good thing, trust me.).

In the intervening time I can create a complex equation on which sets to buy first.

I'm very happy with the Australian prices for the Agents sets. The two smaller ones at $15 and $30 respectively was expected and quite welcome, as was Wheeling Pursuit at $50, but I'm quite glad that Robo Attack ended up ten dollars cheaper than I had assumed from the American price exchange. The helicopter I also expected to be more, as Lego often markets large helicopters at a steep price. Put me down for atleast one of each set!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Strange... The Agent sets disappeared in the S@H again, but only in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Hopefully it won´t end up like last year and we will get the sets not until December.

:pir_bawling:

I promised not to buy any Lego online until I paid off my airfare to Canada. Now I have to hope that TRU has the sets in stock now.

I suppose I can MOC some more Agents things (re-designed my Turbo Car about six times now). Oh I am far from broke, but those airfares were quite a bit and I gave my word that I wouldn't spend any more on the internet...