KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

I thought that it left too. Strange. A similar thing happened with the King's Castle a few weeks ago. It randomly came up on S@H saying "Not Available" and then was available for sale a few days later...

Er... No. It says "Not Available". :sceptic: Must be a mistake.

I think that is due to you living in Canada? It says available in the US.

Not for me, I'm in the US and it says "Not Available" I wonder why it's up, hopefully it will come back, I'd buy it :cry_happy:

Not for me, I'm in the US and it says "Not Available" I wonder why it's up, hopefully it will come back, I'd buy it :cry_happy:

Not available for me as well, though at that price think I'd skip anyways.

I thought that it left too. Strange. A similar thing happened with the King's Castle a few weeks ago. It randomly came up on S@H saying "Not Available" and then was available for sale a few days later...

I think LEGO's reselling it now. I saw like ten at my local (15 miles away...) LEGO Store yesterday (Saturday).

Is there a possibility you can remove the Venator escape pod without opening up the back and taking it out? Possibly there's a hidden knob and the floor underneath will give way?
I think the hole in the bottom that lets ships enter it lets the Escape Pod out

I think LEGO's reselling it now. I saw like ten at my local (15 miles away...) LEGO Store yesterday (Saturday).

The Y-wing or the Castle?

Anyway... For anyone who see's a Y-wing and is not sure if they should get it, GET IT.

One of my Fav sets ever, well worth the RRP.

:wink:

I don't know if anyone posted this before...

But the ''10195: Dropship with At-Ot'' coming first on 10 april (in europe): ~link~

Greetings 'Bricks'

I don't know if anyone posted this before...

But the ''10195: Dropship with At-Ot'' coming first on 10 april (in europe): ~link~

Greetings 'Bricks'

I think somebody has posted them but I'm not sure

I think somebody has posted them but I'm not sure

Yep, me :tongue::wink:

Mmm there is a little set back on S@H (for some of us), instead of "coming soon" it says "coming soon on 10 Apr 2009". :cry_sad:

Hopefully we can order from 30 March.

The wait has become somewhat longer... :cry_sad:

Are you guys forgetting about the Republic Fighter Tank. That came out I beleive around october a couple months after the first clone wars wave which was released in late july.

Well, on S@H it was released the same time as all the other Clone Wars sets on July 26th 2008 :wink:

Let's come back to UK pricing of the Summer sets (which I don't THINK has been confirmed):

The best guesses would be (without decreased VAT):

Echo Base: £19.99

Corporate Alliance Droid: £19.99

Separatist Shuttle: £24.99 -> £29.99

Pirate Tank: £24.99 -> £29.99

Y Wing Fighter: £39.99

Mid-Scale Millenium Falcon: £49.99 (hard to judge though from pics available)

Venator Republic Cruiser: £79.99

The Battle of Endor: £79.99 (or maybe even more!)

Home One cruiser: £69.99 (roughly)

Here's for hoping that TLG have more sets that can be kept secret until close to release :classic:

Well, on S@H it was released the same time as all the other Clone Wars sets on July 26th 2008 :wink:

Let's come back to UK pricing of the Summer sets (which I don't THINK has been confirmed):

The best guesses would be (without decreased VAT):

Echo Base: £19.99

Corporate Alliance Droid: £19.99

Separatist Shuttle: £24.99 -> £29.99

Pirate Tank: £24.99 -> £29.99

Y Wing Fighter: £39.99

Mid-Scale Millenium Falcon: £49.99 (hard to judge though from pics available)

Venator Republic Cruiser: £79.99

The Battle of Endor: £79.99 (or maybe even more!)

Home One cruiser: £69.99 (roughly)

Here's for hoping that TLG have more sets that can be kept secret until close to release :classic:

Well I don't think TLG will release any more secret sets well cause there are already so many sets

Wow look at that Endor base :wub: . Can someone get us more pictures of the Endor rebles please? :classic:

Wow look at that Endor base :wub: . Can someone get us more pictures of the Endor rebles please? :classic:

I dont think we can unless anyone has the sets at hand :tongue: I do wish the endor rebels had separate faces though, they all dont have beards.

The Y-wing or the Castle?

Anyway... For anyone who see's a Y-wing and is not sure if they should get it, GET IT.

One of my Fav sets ever, well worth the RRP.

:wink:

The King's Castle Defense set.

I dont think we can unless anyone has the sets at hand :tongue: I do wish the endor rebels had separate faces though, they all dont have beards.

Actually, only one is bearded. The other one is normal.

It's has been a while since I last posted here. Well i'll give my comments about the 2009 Lego Star Wars lines-up. Well i must say these are all great sets. The Clones Wars sets appeal to me much more than the OT sets. And wow that LAAT/c and AT-OT, very impressive, I thought those vehicles would never be made in Lego Sets.

I'm sure that has been posted somewhere in here, but as I look further at the Home One pictures it looks pretty complete, so is it going to be released in august or will it be released in September like TLC said when the voting was going on?

I'm sure that has been posted somewhere in here, but as I look further at the Home One pictures it looks pretty complete, so is it going to be released in august or will it be released in September like TLC said when the voting was going on?

Well in the US I think it will be out like July like last year

Whilst there's only two waves per year, there's usually a few more exclusives released later in the year. For instance, in 2007, these exclusives were the Hoth Rebel Base and the Republic Cruiser, and they were released in the Autumn. In 2008, the late sets were the Twilight and the Spider Droid.

The mid-scale Falcon and the Pirate Tank are 2009 sets, and will be released later this year. They will most likely be exclusives as well.

The spider droid wasnt a fall release it was realesed in summer . I know bcause i bought it on July 26. The republic fighter tank was released in the fall. :thumbup::classic:

The spider droid wasnt a fall release it was realesed in summer . I know bcause i bought it on July 26. The republic fighter tank was released in the fall. :thumbup::classic:

Yes. I bought my spider droid on holiday in Florida in late July with the AT-TE and HMP.