KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2009 Sets and Rumours

$249.99?!? I was preparing to spend $200, but $249.99?! It's not even 2,000 pieces!!

DAMN YOU, LEGO! DAMN YOU!

Holy damn, $250?!! I will wait for it to go on sale.

Look its holdable! :laugh:

That's what she said. :wink:

I am really going to go poor this year. Good thing there are a lot of expensive Star Wars sets I have no intention of getting. :laugh:

can someone tell me what the Pirate tank is? :sceptic: Also, here's a close-up of Palpy and the Death Star plans!

Link!

EDIT: What do you mean "That's what she said"?

Edited by Lego12

Man, I am not going to have enough money to buy all 2009 sets, so I will have to choose.. :hmpf_bad:

And also, as the Home One won the voting, I think they did put in a small Palpy office in the venator, as you may possibly see. I wonder what type of weapon the new guns are.. DC-15?

:laugh::grin::laugh:

The Pirate Tank was shown at some point, but I can't remember where. It has Obi Wan and two Space Pirates. It is $39.99 I believe.

AND... OMG! I like that ATOT and dropship set. It's a bit silly that is will be £150-£200 though! I'd rather buy the ATOT on its own! :sceptic:

I really want the Chrome Vader, but there's only 100 of them! :angry: Stupid VIP passes....... :hmpf_bad: I'm a very important person....... :grin:

Oh, I get it now......"its holdable".....yeah......."that's what she said"...... :grin::laugh:

Edited by Lego12

can someone tell me what the Pirate tank is? Also, here's a close-up of Palpy and the Death Star plans!

This is the Pirate Tank set. It was featured in the Clone Wars episode Gungan General. Here's the Wookieepedia entry.

Palpatine looks great, although a little creepy. He looks just like he does in the film and series.

I'll let darthperson explain that if you don't know. :tongue:

I really want the Chrome Vader, but there's only 100 of them! :angry: Stupid VIP passes....... :hmpf_bad: I'm a very important person....... :grin:

Oh, I get it now......"its holdable".....yeah......."that's what she said"...... :grin::laugh:

Well but it's the same like the Chrome Vader Polybag...

Did anyone know the european price of the 10195 AT-OT and R. Dropship?

'Bricks'

can someone tell me what the Pirate tank is? :sceptic: Also, here's a close-up of Palpy and the Death Star plans!

Link!

Thanks for the close up of Palpy, he gives me the creeps though, can you get a close up of the Seante Commandos?

Edited by The crazy one

AND... OMG! I like that ATOT and dropship set. It's a bit silly that is will be £150-£200 though! I'd rather buy the ATOT on its own! :sceptic:

Well, now you are saying that, it will be $250. If it was 150 then I would buy it for sure.

Thanks for the close up of Palpy, he gives me the creeps though, can you get a close up of the Seante Commandos?

Here's a link to a close-up.

Well, now you are saying that, it will be $250. If it was 150 then I would buy it for sure.

He's saying £150-£200 GBP. That's what is estimated from the $250USD price given.

Edited by ADHO15

This is the Pirate Tank set. It was featured in the Clone Wars episode Gungan General. Here's the Wookieepedia entry.

Palpatine looks great, although a little creepy. He looks just like he does in the film and series.

I'll let darthperson explain that if you don't know. :tongue:

Thanks and yeah I get it now....... :grin:

Here's a better picture. :classic:

My gosh. My buddies at Uni use that phrase a lot. It really annoys me :hmpf_bad: , but it is funny when you say it at just the right time.

Anyway, what does that head sliding back function on the AT-OT do?

I need to post a gallery of my moc dropship. :thumbup::classic:

JD

Oh my god. They are all butiful. I cant wait to see the endor base. Everything is just butiful. I better get making money so I can buy all this.

Anyway, what does that head sliding back function on the AT-OT do?

I need to post a gallery of my moc dropship. :thumbup::classic:

I think it does that so it can fit in more easily. I'll let someone else say it this time. :wink::laugh: :laugh:

It really is a stunning set, too bad I won't be getting it.

Here's a pic of the Y-Wing. :classic:

EDIT: Your welcome! This is the first time I've posted in the SW forum since August....... :laugh:

Here are the Endor pics:

Endor1

Endor2

Endor3

Endor4

Endor5

Endor6

Endor7

Endor8

Endor9

Endor10

Endor11

Endor12

Endor13

Endor14

Endor15

Endor16

Endor17

Endor18

Endor19

Endor20

Endor21

Endor22

Endor23

Endor24

Endor25

Endor26

Endor27

Endor28

Endor29

Endor30

Endor31

Endor32

Endor33

Endor34

Endor35

Endor36

Endor37

Endor38

Endor39

Endor40

Endor41

Endor42

Endor43

I'm starting to get tired after posting all this....... :laugh:

Ok, all done!

Enjoy!

Edited by Lego12

Im shocked at the New set...

Thinking about it, Its half of the RGS, Half AT-TE.

It would be logical to be £35 RGS, £60 AT-TE. £100-120 but knowing Lego £150-200. :hmpf_bad:

I mean it comes with around 8 clones! :oh3:

EDIT: Your welcome! This is the first time I've posted in the SW forum since August....... :laugh:

Here are the Endor pics:

Endor1

Endor2

Endor3

Endor4

Endor5

Endor6

Endor7

Endor8

Endor9

Endor10

Endor11

Endor12

Enjoy!

Ooh, there's a lightsaber compartment for the Y-Wing. The inside of the Endor Bunker is pretty small IMO... :sceptic:

EDIT: Thanks for the links! :laugh:

Edited by ILikePi

Here are the Endor pics:

Endor1

Endor2

Endor3

Endor4

Endor5

Endor6

Endor7

Endor8

Endor9

Endor10

Endor11

Endor12

Enjoy!

Thanks Lego12.

They look awsome. Yay.

Does anyone have good pictures of the snail tank, seperatist shuttle and the hoth playset?

Your welcome guys! I added some more pictures. :sweet:

There are pics of the seperatist shuttle and the Hoth Base, but not the snail tank. :wink: I'll try and get pics.

Does anyone have good pictures of the snail tank, seperatist shuttle and the hoth playset?

There was a link to many Toy Fair pics posted a few pages back that you must have missed.

Look here. Just check each page. It has most sets on.