ED-209

"Come quietly or there will be... trouble."

Before anyone flies of the handle; yes that is a vintage castle helmet that Murphy is wearing. And the chinstrap was broken before I got anywhere near it! So, on to business:

Robocop01.jpg

Rather obviously, my custom helmet and decals (there's one on his back too). The decals are just printed on paper for the time being, as I need to get myself some proper waterslide paper. I also need to order an Auto-9 from BrickArms to complete the fig, until then he'll have to put up with the one he commandeered from on of the Batman thugs!

And if anyone is interested, here's the decals:

Robofb.jpg

(I didn't bother taking a pic of the figure's back, as the decal file probably shows it off better anyway! :tongue: )

"Serve the public trust. Protect the innocent. Uphold the law."

Edited by LuxorV
Deeplinked the images.

This a very interesting fig :thumbup:

RoboCop was one of my fav characters when I was young (well, younger; I'm still young :blush: ).

And thanks for sharing the decals :wub:

P.S.: Hope you don't mind my deeplinking the images for immediate vew :sweet:

LuxorV

This a very interesting fig :thumbup:

RoboCop was one of my fav characters when I was young (well, younger; I'm still young :blush: ).

And thanks for sharing the decals :wub:

P.S.: Hope you don't mind my deeplinking the images for immediate vew :sweet:

LuxorV

I've always been a fan Robocop too (hence my nickname!), and I was hooked on the old game on Amiga 500 in my youth. :thumbup:

And thanks, I certainly appreciate you deeplinking the images!

so simple, but so good
Simply perfect! :thumbup:

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like him! I had to restrain myself from packing too much detail into the torso designs as I was aiming for that "genuine Lego" aesthetic, so I'm pleased to hear that the level of simplicity strikes the right balance.

I have many brickarms auto 9s, and I cantrade! :classic:

I'd be happy to trade with you exxtrooper, although I don't know if I'd have anything you'd want! PM me with some ideas of things you're looking for if you'd like. :classic:

I'm working on a want list right know, but have many do you want and do you want it in silver, black, dark green, light grey, tan or black whit silver details?

cool! may I ask how the helmet is composed? I appreciate it looks like a space helmet in LBG, but cant find that part.

Also the chin doesnt look like anything to me.

Thanks!

cool! may I ask how the helmet is composed? I appreciate it looks like a space helmet in LBG, but cant find that part.

Also the chin doesnt look like anything to me.

Thanks!

Ooh, man is this is a blast from the past! :laugh:

Of course you can - The helmet is just one of the old Classic Space/Castle ones in light grey (not light bluish grey). The original part was damaged, so I felt no guilt trimming it down! Robocop is wearing it backwards, so that it covers his eyes. The chinstrap is a strip of thin flexible polypropylene plastic that was cut to the right size and shape, then curved around and glued onto the helmet at the temples. Another piece was cut to form the back of Robo's head.

That's really all there was to it, I'm glad you like the fig! :grin: