Rook

Separatist Landing Craft

indexed.gif

Separatist Landing Craft: Clones Beware!

Well here she comes. After 30+ plus hours the Separatists are landing. "Clone Commanders take cover!"

Some of you may recognize this smaller version from the new TV series. Thank you Lucas for making it smaller and grey! :o

MOC includes: 100 droids, 4 smaller vehicles (Including: TLC's MTT & Droid Carrier), 1 separatist alien scum bag, and of course our favorite villainess Ventress.

Finally sorry for the crap in the background on these pictures I tried to clean up everything but the ship was to big to move upstairs to a less destracting background.

Euphoria_lrgcopy.jpg

SeparatistLandingCraftTop.jpg

P1011016.jpg

P1011029.jpg

P1011030.jpg

100 Pictures in Gallery

:oh: That thing is HUGE!!!

and with so many details, it's fantastic...

Any idea how many parts went in there?

And when do you do the building instructions? :grin:

Edited by yellost

Wow, this awesome moc will probably go down in history as one of the biggest ever :thumbup:

Some of you may recognize this smaller version from the new TV series. Thank you Lucas for making it smaller and grey! :o

What?! Smaller version?! Can it be any bigger :wink:

Finally sorry for the crap in the background on these pictures I tried to clean up everything but the ship was to big to move upstairs to a less destracting background.

Hahaha that's very understandable :laugh:

What does it weigh when it's fully loaded?

Anyways keep this up. I think I'm gonna have a second look at those 100 pictures...

Wow! This thing is huge. The CIS logo on top of the wings are really great, I also like the fact that you can slot an MTT inside. This must weigh a ton. Great work.

I am in love with this! It's the closest thing to scale we'll ever have! So huge! I love it! This really is a work of art!

At last that great thing has been done! ) And done greatly, if I may say so! ) :laugh:

Outstanding MOC. ) :thumbup:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

That's an absolutely amazing MOC, Rook!

Although I must say that I really don't like all that CW series and movies I must say that I like the most of the Lego sets based on them. And I really like big vehicles.

I :wub: your MOC!

It's so detailed and looks so realistic! And with all the accessory and minifigs you added to it it's simply perfect! :oh:

Very, very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

:oh: That thing is HUGE!!!
Wow, man!! That is so huge, amazing!
Wow, this (...) will probably go down in history as one of the biggest ever :thumbup:
What?! Smaller version?! Can it be any bigger :wink:
So huge! I love it!

1) All of those were begging for a reference of some sort. So, thats what she said. :classic::laugh::laugh:

2) In all seriousness, This is probably one of, if not the biggest Star Wars MOC's I've ever seen. :oh: I can only imagine how long it took, but it is obviously time well spent. Very nice detail, I love the Separatist logos on the top. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Great job!

EDIT: I just saw that it has an interior! :oh: It would be fantastic even without one, but that really seals the deal. Amazing.

Edited by darthperson

Sadly I was running out of pieces very quickly as I was beginning to build it and realized I was going to have to builder it smaller then I wanted.

As far as weight? I don't have a scale in the house but I guess about 40 lbs at least and I can still pick it up without straining so it's probably less then 70lbs. As far as number of pieces I'm not going to waste the time to count. The Trade Federation MTT measures 16" (41 cm) long and 10" (25 cm) high and has around 1000 pieces, I think, and it fits inside.

As far as where did I get all the pieces: The total sum of a collection of 3 brothers, a wife's small collection, and almost 10 yrs. of grossly spending too much money on Lego as AFOL.

Edited by Rook

"Look at the size of that thing!"

That's one huge MOC you've done there Rook. :thumbup:

The only thing that kinda burns my eyes a bit is that it looks like you've mixed some old grey in there :laugh:

See? I tried hard to find something to complain about and that was all that I could find...

Absolutely stunning as usual.

Keep it up

Such a awesome Landing Craft :thumbup:

This is really perfect. Your colour choise is very good, the blue is adapted to the hole ship.

So great work and thanks for sharing!

Greetings 'Bricks'

I can only imagine how long it took, but it is obviously time well spent.

It took this long exactly:

January 15th, 2009 - February 8, 2009

Thursday: 3 hours.

Friday: 3 hours

Saturday: 2 hours

Sunday: 2 hours

Monday: 3 hours

Tuesday: 1 hour

Wednesday: 0 hours

Thursday: 1 hour

Friday: 2 hours

Saturday: 0 hours

Monday: 1 hour

Tuesday: 0 hours

Wednesday: 1 hour

Friday: 1 hour

Monday: 1 hour

Tuesday: 0 hours

Wednesday: 1 hour

Friday: 0 hours

Sunday: 3.5 hours (with pictures)

As I said over on CABG Rook, you are an increible builder. While I agree with KimT that the new and old gray is annoying... well, yeah, I know why you did it, which is the reason I didn't comment on it before! As always fantastic!

-Zepher

Wow. That is amazing. I would have been impressed with a small one, but the fact that the MTT actually fits inside is simply indescribable.

Rook, I hope you dont mind, I put a link to this on the brikwars forum, but gave all credit to you.

jifel

Now this is what I call AN AMAZING MOC!!!! :thumbup: . I really imagined that someone could do a rather big one that can carry MOC MTT and similar to the size of the 10188 but your MOC really go further than that. Your MOC get everything right :thumbup: . The ship is one of the biggest SW MOCs I have ever seen :cry_happy: . And everything is amazingly accurate :thumbup: . The colors are great and my favorite part is how you manage to do that big CIS symbols in the wings :wub: . I just have one question, it is fragile or you can grab it without problems?

Edited by darkrebellion

:cry_happy: This is really a dream come true, one day I aspire to make something like this, but I can imagine it will only half as beautiful as yours :thumbup: This is really a masterpiece, the sheer size of this thing is outstanding! You did a beautiful job! Congrats!

Holy crap, that thing is huge and beautiful. Not as large as a to-scale one would be, but that would hold like 10 MTTs and 20 AATs.

Great work as usual.

Yeah KimT you didn't hear the ranting over on the CABG in my WIP thread. I quickly noticed I was running out of pieces and I was't going to be able to build it as big as I wanted. So yes I had to use some old faded yellow grey pieces. :cry_sad: