Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 7

I'm not quite sure what I'm able to back you up on, dear, because I couldn't really get the "gist" of what you were saying. But if you say so, you've no reason to lie.

Dickie, on what nights did you "protect" Alicia? Maybe, Dragonatieri was being converted last night?

I was just saying that loyals can be turned to rats. I know you can back me on that because we were in the same meeting. So someone must have that night action.

Dickie protects me EVERY night. I am with him EVERY night.

I've been with her every night since Iris revealed the existence of rats in the family.

Right.

So, if at least one of you is loyal, only you have a night action and neither of you can convert.

Neither of us have night actions as far as I'm concerned except to be together. Johnny should be able to back this up... since he watched me.. he actually watched Dickie too and Dickie didn't leave the house. He stays with me to protect me. If he is protecting me, I would say our alignment is probably the same. I am loyal so therefore I believe Dickie is loyal.

I was just saying that loyals can be turned to rats. I know you can back me on that because we were in the same meeting. So someone must have that night action.

Dickie protects me EVERY night. I am with him EVERY night.

*snip*

Neither of us have night actions as far as I'm concerned except to be together. Johnny should be able to back this up... since he watched me.. he actually watched Dickie too and Dickie didn't leave the house. He stays with me to protect me. If he is protecting me, I would say our alignment is probably the same. I am loyal so therefore I believe Dickie is loyal.

Oh, that! Well, of course Pavarti and I can back each other and you up on that theory.

Then what I said was just confirmed.

Oh, I thought protecting counted as a night action. :blush:

Oh no question I'll support you Alicia, at least on the conversion part. I mentioned earlier, saying that we couldn't leave out anyone in the successful mission. But yes, it does seem a little fishy that someone could plain out "deny" the recruiter. However I suppose the FBI would be much more discrete if Draggy had been recruited.. ah the possibilities.. which will make it so hard to focus the vote today.

One other thing I'm curious about is why couldn't Draggy take Alicia with him to hide from the FBI?

Sheesh, what is this, a soap opera? I still don't know what to make of this situation, though I do agree that Dragonatieri's story is starting to look a little shaky.

Alright, I guess it's time to spill: Dragonatieri's babble about being hitman is complete nonsense, because I am the hit(wo)man! It's simple - I killed Pedro, but unfortuantely, that sufficed as my night action, and Iris didn't let me kill anyone else that day. I also stole cookies from the kitchen when I was five.

Alicia is right, anyone can call themself the hitman, and have "evidence" to support it, but that can be complete feces.

Yes, but in his defense I don't believe Dragonatieri would be silly enough to make such a roleclaim if it was false. If the roleclaim were false, it would be a huge gamble for a rat to make, especially considering there are only 2 left. Besides, no one else has claimed to be the hitman yet. There is of course a possibility that there is no such role, but Dragona-whatsisname would have to know for certain that no one else had the role before RCing.

I'm not sure what to believe at the moment, but I'll reserve my judgement until we get more information.

It appears my credibility is coming under scrutiny, which is rather disappointing in my view. I know that I am telling the truth, and some of you do too. Don't be mislead by the rats in our group, because remember, since I'm the hitman they will be doing everything they can to get rid of me. In terms of being the hitman, I think proof enough can be seen as nobody else has seriously come forward. Sure you can joke around and say that anyone can claim it, but has anyone? No, because you all know that you are not.

In answer to you my wife, I am clearly not at home quite often because I am a personal operative of Iris's. Before this whole fiasco I was probably still her hitman, just for other jobs. I can't remember very well what went on before this whole rat business started, it must be all the whiskey we've been drinking. I have no night action, but accordingly I will appear busy if I am out killing whoever is convicted. I guess the only proof I can offer that I have no night action is that I haven't turned up late at all. I have no control over killing Dickie; I was told by Iris that if I ever found evidence that he was having an affair with my wife then I would kill him. Nothing I can do. :sceptic:

Now, let's think about this for a moment. For the whole week I have done nothing to hinder our work, and have done everything to try and help us get rid of these rats. Many of you had me on your "to be trusted" lists, and I don't remember any one having a single qualm against me. And now, suddenly, when my wife's affair comes out into the open, everyone is pointing the finger at me. This makes me wonder, for I know for a fact that not everything is fine and dandy with the relationship between Dickie and Alicia. For Dickie was quite the control freak, and has been controlling my wife's voting. That is, until a few days ago, when for no apparent reason she got control over her vote back. I found this very interesting when I was told, and I could only see one reason for it; that Dickie had been converted. That is the interpretation I got, it may not be true, but I thought it worth sharing. Either way, from what it appears, we will find out tonight...

Sorry to split the votes, but I am most likely going to be voting for Dragonatieri.

You're a bastard and an idiot. I really can't see what Alicia sees in you. :hmpf_bad:

One other thing I'm curious about is why couldn't Draggy take Alicia with him to hide from the FBI?

That would be because I love my darling wife, and if the FBI were to catch me I wouldn't want her caught with me.

I know that I am the hitman, and as I understand it, if you kill me, something "very interesting" will take place. I really don't think it would bode well for you, and I'm sure Iris wouldn't be too pleased. Anyway, you can listen to the people who say I am talking crap, but it will be your own loss. I urge you however to make the right decision and keep me with you. There are only two rats left, do not screw things up now. It is up to you to believe what you will, but personally, I truly hope you make the right choice, not just for me, but for your own sakes as well (mostly for me though :laugh: ).

Sure you can joke around and say that anyone can claim it, but has anyone? No, because you all know that you are not.

I don't even believe such a position exists.

To prove the point, who would have done a kill the night you were out of town? How about if we voted for you?

You're a bastard and an idiot. I really can't see what Alicia sees in you. :hmpf_bad:

It's that sexy hair. :laugh:

That would be because I love my darling wife, and if the FBI were to catch me I wouldn't want her caught with me.

... so you sent her to the house of another member of the family who could just as easily be caught, therefore letting the Feds get both of them. Yep, smart.

I know that I am the hitman, and as I understand it, if you kill me, something "very interesting" will take place. I really don't think it would bode well for you, and I'm sure Iris wouldn't be too pleased.

Sounds like a bunch of boogeyman crap. Honestly, you are the most pathetically wimpy member of this family I've ever seen.

Oh, and the only people I can think of who would be likely to claim that their death would be such a disaster are the rats, trying to save their miserable megablocks. If it squeaks like a rat... :hmpf_bad:

*reaches down* Did you drop this? *hands Dragonateri some cheese to go with his whine*

I don't even believe such a position exists.

I guess the only way you could prove that were if you were to kill me, and really, I think the only person who would likely want to take that risk without some sort of evidence in the other direction would have to be a rat.

... so you sent her to the house of another member of the family who could just as easily be caught, therefore letting the Feds get both of them. Yep, smart.

No, Iris arranged all that. My wife was sent to Adalaide because Adalaide could be trusted to look after her. The FBI was (and most likely still is) after me, however they were not after Adalaide. Since you're not married, I don't expect youto understand.

Honestly, you are the most pathetically wimpy member of this family I've ever seen.

Look who's talking. :sceptic: I'd like to see you try killing another family member in cold blood just because we all voted for it. You would be balling your eyes out in 5 minutes! :laugh:

Oh, and the only people I can think of who would be likely to claim that their death would be such a disaster are the rats, trying to save their miserable megablocks.

Or perhaps someone trying to simply prove their innocence and loyalty to the family. Up until now I have truly trusted you, but your continued blindness to the truth makes me think you must be either stupid, narrow minded, or have some reason to want to get rid of me. I know most certainly that you are neither of the first two...

I guess the only way you could prove that were if you were to kill me, and really, I think the only person who would likely want to take that risk without some sort of evidence in the other direction would have to be a rat.

Oh, there are people who want you dead, I'm just not sure I'm one of them at this point. You do get awfully jumpy, don't you? :hmpf_bad:

As for proof, Adelaide says she's the hitwoman. Even though she's kidding, at least we've seen her actually kill someone. :laugh:

The FBI was (and most likely still is) after me, however they were not after Adalaide. Since you're not married, I don't expect youto understand.

The FBI is after all of us, don't act like such a martyr. :hmpf:

As for not understanding because I'm not married, you're right there, I can't even begin to understand just how well you've taken this whole affair, it's like it doesn't matter at all. Personally, if one of you ran over my cat I'd have already killed you. If one of you was sleeping with my cat, no, wait, this isn't working, but you know what I mean (and I swear, even I might get in trouble if I continue that line). :grin:

Look who's talking. :sceptic: I'd like to see you try killing another family member in cold blood just because we all voted for it. You would be balling your eyes out in 5 minutes! :laugh:

I'm so mean I once shot a man ... just for snoring. :tongue:

Or perhaps someone trying to simply prove their innocence and loyalty to the family. Up until now I have truly trusted you, but your continued blindness to the truth makes me think you must be either stupid, narrow minded, or have some reason to want to get rid of me. I know most certainly that you are neither of the first two...

Actually, you'd be surprised how narrow minded I can get when presented with conflicting and suspicious information. :sceptic:

It's not like anyone is trying to get you condemned here, we have a job we all agreed to do, let's get that done and see where it leads. Unless, of course, this has all been one grand distraction from our intended purpose. :hmpf_bad:

Once again, I can't completely account for Dickie. It's logical that neither of you have actions other than spending the night together, and I know you don't, but I can't be completely sure.

I'm gonna vote for Willie, because I still think the two of them should be dealt with, else they'll easily be forgotten in all this mess I feel I've caused.

It appears my credibility is coming under scrutiny, which is rather disappointing in my view. I know that I am telling the truth, and some of you do too.

Like who? So far no one has confidently backed you up.

I have no control over killing Dickie; I was told by Iris that if I ever found evidence that he was having an affair with my wife then I would kill him. Nothing I can do. :sceptic:

Hah. I'm sure you know just as well as I do that what you say today will determine whether I die or not, so you could say you don't want to kill me... not that that will happen though.

Now, let's think about this for a moment. For the whole week I have done nothing to hinder our work, and have done everything to try and help us get rid of these rats.

While you haven't hindered anything, you haven't really helped either. You've been pretty absent all week.

Well now. I'm going to do everything I can to stay alive, as hopeless as it is, which includes voting for you. That makes me a bastard and an idiot? And since we're getting into name calling, you're an arrogant prick and the son of a whore.

really, I think the only person who would likely want to take that risk without some sort of evidence in the other direction would have to be a rat.

No, I also want you dead, mainly because you're going to kill me, but I also don't believe pretty much everything you're spitting out.

Once again, I can't completely account for Dickie. It's logical that neither of you have actions other than spending the night together, and I know you don't, but I can't be completely sure.

My only night action is to protect Alicia, which does not require me to leave my house.

It seems like I'm being given up on here, but I suppose I may as well point out I voted for Dragonatieri.

Some of you are going to continue voting for me and I can't vote for myself.. For this case, I will support Dickie's arguement and I will vote for Dragonatieri for being a highly suspected rat which is converted by the FBI. Sorry mate.. You have been gone missing for a long while, and it will be either me or you whom is going to be gunned down tonight.. and I certainly hope I have make the right choice instead... even though I am inclined to vote for Pavatri... If I am dead tonight, I hope she is next... because she is the only person surviving in that failed operation.

So far it leans towards Draggy, but I don't believe it would be too late to go for Dickie, or Alicia I suppose. I'm willing to believe that Draggy is actually our hitman who carries out our votes. As he said, no one has stepped forward to claim that role, unless the hitman isn't released when he's dead in this game... of life. However I'm also unsure about Dickie, and personally I feel that Alicia is simply stuck in this whole entire mess. Poor dear. Let me add that there is the possibility that NONE of them are rats, each of them just having a problem. That could be said about anyone, though, I suppose.

According to Dickie, Draggy will kill him tonight due to him figuring out about the affair. So as much as I would not want to make it look like I'm trying to push attention away from myself, I think we actually do need to take care of them. If we get rid of Draggy, then Dickie will probably be safe. If we decide to get rid of Dickie, we might as well let Draggy get sweet revenge at night and vote either me or Willie off. One more thing to attend to is who Quarry should kill. Although it could very well be possible that there are two rats that are killers, or that he could be a serial killer, we can still make him do what we want.

Luckily for everybody, I got hit in the head with a 2 x 4 so I'm going home tonight instead of staying in the city.

I'll post the conclusion of this day later tonight.

015.jpg

Dragonatieri was sent home once again with no orders to take out. Two days without a conviction. Why couldn't anyone in the organization agree? Of course, Iris had other duties for him but he had to stop home and grab a bite to eat first. Ever since Agent Black had visited him, he stayed in a small apartment above the Russian Deli. "Igor's" or something like that.

016.jpg

He heard the click, but couldn't draw his gun fast enough. Bang!

017.jpg

"Sorry, old friend. There's a new hitman. Your services are no longer necessary..."

The new hitman ducked into the alley as the FBI surveillance truck pulled up.

018.jpg

"It's too bad Agent Black couldn't convert this one." Agent Nelson said.

"He would've died before turning on the crew. Especially that wife of his." Agent Sky said, "He did help provide a nice little distraction with that whole mess, though. Gives our informants some more time."

"They sure are good at confusing the issues, aren't they?" Agent Nelson said.

"Yeah, we've pretty much got this whole crew in the bag." Agent Sky agreed.

Dragonatieri was loyal to the mafia and the hitman...

Day 8 will begin in three days or when I receive all of your night actions...