Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 7

001.jpg

Two killers face off in the night...

002.jpg

"I guess that truce was just for show. We seem a bit mismatched. Perhaps we should both drop our weapons and fight this out like men."

003.jpg

"We both knew that 'truce' would only last until sundown. Hand-to-hand combat it is..."

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

In the morning, everyone met Iris at the warehouse. Almost everyone... Quarrioni and Trexxisanti were unaccounted for.

"Of course I know who is working for me," Iris began, "So I could've intervened yesterday when people claimed they were killing on my orders. But I do like to see things play out. So we'll see if Quarrioni or Trexissanti show up today at all. I'll say no more about any loyalties, night actions, or if I even have a night killer on my side at all... :devil: "

011.jpg

"I was able to find out yesterday that with 11 people left, there were three rats among us. That is more than I expected. Considering the high percentage of rats among us, anyone not voting will be eligible for a random kill tonight. The two people who didn't vote yesterday actually thought they had voted. Well, even if you swear you voted today, if I don't receive a PM, you'll be in danger of dying."

012.jpg

Quarrioni interrupted, "Sorry I'm late everyone."

013.jpg

At the docks, Trexxisanti hung from net, lifeless...

014.jpg

"We've lost another informant," Agent Sky said into his walkie-talkie.

Trexxisanti was a rat.

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if the kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 6 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Do not Quote (meaning copy and paste) a PM I sent you (or pretend to) or you will be killed.
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

The Wives

Alicia played by Alice

Adalaide played by Adam

Pavarti played by ptdapen

The Captains

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

The "Front"

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man- Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Wynona played by wouwie13- Dead. Shot to death on Night 3 Rat

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard-Dead. Shot to death on Night 4 Rat

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen-Dead. Hung on Night 6 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin- Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Zabrina played by Zepher- Dead. Throat slit on Night 3

Stanton played by stash2sixx- Dead. Condemned on Day 4

Richie played by ricecracker- Dead. Condemned on Day 5

LeAnn played by lego12- Dead. Shot to death on Night 5

Inertiatieri played by Inertia- Dead. Throat slit on Night 5

Oh my god! Trexxy was a rat. I knew he was a good damn liar. Well, I'm glad that we killed another rat. So that means 2 more rats????! Well, we were exploring the options of Pavarti and Willie yesterday. Anyone got anything else?

So I was wrong about him being a serial killer, but right about it being a bloody excellent idea to get rid of him. That did feel very good. And I'm all for either possibility that you wanted to explore yesterday but wasn't able to finish.

Guess I should add that now that traitorous bastard Trexxisanti has been taken care of we could do the "vote one off, use a night action on the other" procedure, how does that sound?

So I was wrong about him being a serial killer, but right about it being a bloody excellent idea to get rid of him. That did feel very good. And I'm all for either possibility that you wanted to explore yesterday but wasn't able to finish.

Trexxisanti was a bloody rat, and good riddance. Excellent job. Now, we are left with 2 rats... And I know most of you are going to start pointing fingers at me again... Before you do anything foolish, I urge that all of us should re-look each of our testimonies...

Well done Quarrioni! Did you fight Trexx yourself, or was it your "hitman"?

I think it would be foolish not to target either Willie or Pavarti. I don't really have a preference as to which at the moment.

I found out something interesting last night... you know that whole rumor about how someone ain't been quite faithful to their husband? Well, I think I have your answer. Alicia seems like she's gettin' a bit snuggly with Dickie. Can't blame 'em. Dickie is kind a cute... :wub:

I'm kidding. Seriously.

It will be foolish if I am being targeted... As long the person is not me, I will support the majority, except voting for myself.

Great work, Quarrioni! Another one bites the dust...

So, it's safe to assume that there are two rats left, and that Quarrioni fought Trexx himself, because if they'd used their hit-men, it wouldn't be Trexx hanging from a net.

Alicia seems like she's gettin' a bit snuggly with Dickie.

I guess now is the time to reveal some of the DESPrite meeting's information. LeAnn, who was loyal to the mafia and seemed to have some interaction with something important, delivered to me the information that Alicia might be the cheater. Now, I don't say I support this theory, but let's be serious: her husband doesn't hang around much, does he? Besides, at the beginning of this game... of life, she was making loving comments at him every other second. Now...

Personally, I think we should reserve our opinion on Pavarti and Willie. As far as I've collected, Willie made some suggestive comments and Pavarti is just inactive. They don't seem to be convicting reasons, do they? :sceptic:

What a twisty day. Iris knows who works for her, so if she was loyal she could have cleared all of this up already. Then she said she'd kill someone for not voting and wimped out. Geez, we could be done with this problem if she was just doing what she should. We didn't even have a problem until she showed up.

Anyone want to vote for her deceitful megablocks? :laugh:

But seriously, we failed to successfully vote yesterday but the killers did exactly what I proposed early in the day and gunned it out, scoring us another win. Burn in hell, Trexxasani, you were a damn good liar and now you're dead meat.

So, Alicia has been getting a little Dickie on the side, huh? :laugh: Sounds like a blackmailer's dream. According to Dragonateri, the feds can blackmail people into becoming rats. Makes you wonder if Alicia or Dickie took the plunge. Then again, it makes me wonder why a Baritone man would let his wife disgrace him without taking action. I guess they aren't making them like they used to.

And we return to Willie. Still begging like a little baby and still with nothing to indicate anything different than before.

Let's not get complacent, folks. Iris magically knows there were 3 rats left, so now there must be 2. Willie and Pavarti for the failed operation? Alicia and Dickie for their little love-fest? Some unknown combination we haven't even considered?

Where do we go from here? We're finally getting close, but now it gets difficult.

Alicia seems like she's gettin' a bit snuggly with Dickie.

:oh3:

Surely... surely there is some mistake?

Dickie, Alicia, please explain yourselves. Is what this man says true? I cannot believe it of you my dear wife, for I know how much you love me. I may have been busy on family business recently, but this? Please my wife, tell me that Johnny there is lying, for if he is not, then I shall be truly heart broken. If Dickie has been forcing himself on you against your wishes then I will of course understand, for I cannot believe that you would cheat on me with some other man.

And you, Dickie. I've been watching you for some time now, and I have thought you might be up to something. If what Johnny there says is true, things will not end nicely for you, not at all. Nobody messes with my wife and gets away with it, nobody! DO YOU HEAR ME!! :angry:

Now, tell me the truth, all of you, for I will settle for nothing else. If Johnny there is spouting heinous lies then he will suffer for it in due course, but if he is telling the truth of the matter... well, we can deal with that if it comes to it, can't we?

Ooh, now we're getting somewhere. So, is it safe to assume that one out of Willie and Pavarti, and one out of Alicia and Dickie are rats?

I think we've just about wrapped this game... of life, up. Forgive me for the mathematical banter (it runs in the Blockioli genes I'm afraid), but even if we vote off a loyalist, kill a loyalist at night and have one loyalist converted for the next 3 days, we'll still be able to win. The loyalist:rat ratio will be:

Day 7: 11:2

Day 8: 8:3 (2 loyalists killed, 1 converted)

Day 9: 5:4 (2 loyalists killed, 1 converted)

If we are to assume that only one person out of Willie and Pavarti are rats, I would think Willie to be the rat. Pavarti was surprisingly helpful even when she knew that she would be put to death, while Willie has been whining about not being killed for a while, and being generally unhelpful. I would suggest we vote off Willie today.

Oh, and good work Quarrioni, good decision to kill the rotten rat.

Ooh, now we're getting somewhere. So, is it safe to assume that one out of Willie and Pavarti, and one out of Alicia and Dickie are rats?

You can safely assumed so for the time being until more evidence surface. I do agree with your conjunction.

If we are to assume that only one person out of Willie and Pavarti are rats, I would think Willie to be the rat. Pavarti was surprisingly helpful even when she knew that she would be put to death, while Willie has been whining about not being killed for a while, and being generally unhelpful. I would suggest we vote off Willie today.

Geez... I am not being a whiner... and I am defintely trying to help... to get you guys not to kill a loyal member. At the end of the day, you will be grateful for the amount of whining that I have made to prevent a death of a loyalty member...

On the other hand, I have been saying it for many times again and again. If you guys want to fault me for the failed operation, kindly convict Pavarti first... That's is my stand and I will still stand by it.

I'm not sure we can count Dragonateri out of that, but yeah, overall that makes sense.

Agreed. Just as we said we would yesterday. Maybe whoever forgot to vote won't make that mistake again? :hmpf:

If you guys want to fault me for the failed operation, kindly convict Pavarti first... That's is my stand and I will still stand by it.

I'm starting to very seriously think that you're both bad and you think that killing her first will allow you to talk yourself out of it. :hmpf_bad:

It's the only thing I can think of. Last night I showed up at Dragontieri and Alicia's house, and Alicia wasn't there, but a whole bunch a FBI trucks were. Can't say exactly who they were for, but I do know that last night I checked everywhere, and finally located her at Dickie's house, where the FBI wasn't. Either Alicia's a rat and is manipulating Dickie, or Dragontieri is a rat and Alicia's just tryin' to stay at a safer house at night.

I guess we should deal with Willie or Pavarti first?

It's the only thing I can think of. Last night I showed up at Dragontieri and Alicia's house, and Alicia wasn't there, but a whole bunch a FBI trucks were. Can't say exactly who they were for, but I do know that last night I checked everywhere, and finally located her at Dickie's house, where the FBI wasn't.

Whoa whoa whoa there... no one mentioned FBI trucks at the Dragonateri house before. As much as I hate to do it, maybe we need to put off Willie for a minute (notices that a certain someone breathes a tiny bit easier for a moment). Don't get excited, we'll be back, punk. :angry:

Either Alicia's a rat and is manipulating Dickie, or Dragontieri is a rat and Alicia's just tryin' to stay at a safer house at night.

You did forget the 3rd possibility... Dickie is a rat and trying to get information out of Alicia to use against Dragonateri. Basically, any one of them (or more) could be bad.

I don't like this a bit. :look:

I have not been staying at home because Iris informed me that it wasn't safe. I had no idea that the FBI was there last night. They must be investigating my husband. I am merely a wife and over the years I have done a lot of covering for my husband, but they really have no reason to be after me.

I know everyone must have 1000 questions for me. All I have time to say right now is I am loyal. I will explain more later about what Johnny saw. You all seem very distracted from our purpose so I guess this shenanigan played out the way the FBI wanted.

Dearest Draggy! Why was the FBI at our house? Where were you last night? Where did you go when you were away? Something is up with you too. I'm just not sure what yet, but you have been laying low for a while. Care to explain? I am mad as hell about the FBI being at our home!

I am mad as hell about the FBI being at our home!

So am I darling, so am I. :hmpf_bad: This is the first I've heard of any FBI near my house last night. Tell me Johnny, how exactly do you know all this to be true?

I have not been staying at home because Iris informed me that it wasn't safe. I had no idea that the FBI was there last night. They must be investigating my husband. I am merely a wife and over the years I have done a lot of covering for my husband, but they really have no reason to be after me.

I know everyone must have 1000 questions for me. All I have time to say right now is I am loyal. I will explain more later about what Johnny saw. You all seem very distracted from our purpose so I guess this shenanigan played out the way the FBI wanted.

Dearest Draggy! Why was the FBI at our house? Where were you last night? Where did you go when you were away? Something is up with you too. I'm just not sure what yet, but you have been laying low for a while. Care to explain? I am mad as hell about the FBI being at our home!

No reason to be after you?! You're in a mafia, hun.

Why are you so pressed for time? And you're confirmig that Johnny Blue actually did see those things?

He wasn't there last night? How would you know that, if you were at Dickie's? And why did you choose Dickie, of all people? And wouldn't Dragonateri know that you weren't there, and why didn't he do something about it? And why were you forced to leave the house when Dragonateri went away, when you could've stayed there? I'm not saying that I minded your company; on the contrary, it was nice to have someone around when Tony had passed.

Geez, theese 1000 questions are catching up with me. :wacko:

So am I darling, so am I. :hmpf_bad: This is the first I've heard of any FBI near my house last night. Tell me Johnny, how exactly do you know all this to be true?

I'm a Rat-Catcher, a peeping tom, if you will. It's my night action. Last night I looked into what your wife was doing last night. Normally I can just tell if a person's out of their house, but in this case I was lucky and found out Alicia was neither at your house nor anyone else's but Dickie's. I can't confirm for certain that they were doing anything naughty, (though rumors such as this have come up quite a bit) all I know is that Alicia was staying over at Dickie's and Dragonateri didn't know a damn thing about it. Last night was more informative than usual, that's for sure.

That doesn't answer all the questions I had for you, but I'm also curious as to how Johnny knew all this to be true.

No reason to be after you?! You're in a mafia, hun.

Why are you so pressed for time? And you're confirmig that Johnny Blue actually did see those things?

He wasn't there last night? How would you know that, if you were at Dickie's? And why did you choose Dickie, of all people? And wouldn't Dragonateri know that you weren't there, and why didn't he do something about it? And why were you forced to leave the house when Dragonateri went away, when you could've stayed there? I'm not saying that I minded your company; on the contrary, it was nice to have someone around when Tony had passed.

Geez, theese 1000 questions are catching up with me. :wacko:

Right! I wasn't at home. I said that. I was being protected. Apparently, if a man is protecting me, then I'm automatically having an affair? Wow. So yes, Dickie is protecting me from harms way. Draggy knows that I wasn't safe at home and needed protection due to his actions. We were told earlier in the game that our home wasn't safe. I may have been forced to leave my home. While your home was safe from the FBI, you were not able to protect me.

And you are right. I am in the mafia so I guess thats what they have on me but I'm merely a wife. I am concerned about my husbands night actions. He hasn't been there to protect me and I may have actually needed protection from him. It seems as though he is away a lot doing things that I do not know about. Before this, I considered it to be none of my business because I trusted my husband. He has always taken care of things in the past. I'm beginning to wonder.

Honestly, Johnny, if you are a rat catcher, you should be out catching rats rather than just spreading rumors.

I can only confirm what Alicia says. She gets scared when Dragonatieri is not home (which is a little too often, if you ask me), so sometimes comes to my house. When Alicia is with me, she is protected. We are friends and nothing else.

I know this looks bad, but I am loyal to the family, and would never do anything to hurt it.

Honestly, Johnny, if you are a rat catcher, you should be out catching rats rather than just spreading rumors.

My role is out in the open, I figured that it would be best if I actually said my findings. Ian suggested that I check up on you, he sounded extremely urgent. I realized I didn't know much about you either, so I decided to go through with it, and frankly, I found out a lot. This isn't a rumor, this is something. Not sure what it means yet, but it is something. There have been whispers about this for a while now, and this just gives more evidence. I, personally, received a theory from someone else about this in private as early as day three. And regardless of what you say, the FBI were at you and Draggy's house.

That is not a rumor.

That. Is. Evidence.

Once again, I don't know what it means yet, but the FBI don't give a damn about who's breaking their vows with who, they care about rats, and that means that somewhere in this trifecta of soap opera crap, there is likely to be a rat. To me the whole affair thing is just secondary to the fact that that one of you is probably a rat. There could be plenty of reasons why two innocents could be involved behind someone else's back, and I'm not accusing you yet because maybe someone else knows something else that could put two and two together, and for all I know, prove your innocence. Or prove that you are in extreme danger every night you leave the house. Or the person you're staying with is in more danger.

I don't know yet. All I know is what I've said.

This whole story is bull and as long as the three of you stick to it, we're never going to be able to find out who is the rat. Iris says there are 2 left, so you can't all be bad, how about the loyal one steps up and tells the truth before things get ugly?

As it is, things are looking very bad for you Dragonateri. Feds at the house and a wide open affair you've allowed to go on... I don't know what to think of you anymore. :sceptic:

In Draggo's defense, it wasn't that out in the open. I knew there were was something going on, but I had no clue as to who it might involve.

If the federals are going to Draggy's house, then there has to be a rat telling them to do so. Course it can go any way... Draggy calling them over to try to bust his wife, vice-versa, or Dickie trying to use Alicia to bust Draggy. However that doesn't rule out that there is only one rat among them: it can be any combination, but I find it unlikely that there would be three. I would be quite surprised if Draggy and Dickie were in it against Alicia... but who knows.

How Draggy didn't know about the FBI shocks me, but I honestly find it to be a lie. I think we need to sort out this story a little bit, and please say the truth.