Lars

MOC: Lukes Landspeeder

indexed.gif

I built this landspeeder as a part of one of my entries in last years FBTB Christmasification Contest. And since Christmas is long gone I'll show you the landsppeder without all the Gungan reindeers and presents and stuff. (You can find those pics at my Flickr)

Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think.

3148975188_fd8b0b14e3.jpg

3148143481_fc1da570d0.jpg

3148143137_a2a38d003b.jpg

Wow, that's pretty awesome. :wub:

Very detailed and very accurate. Too bad I don't have the pieces.

Oh what for nice Landspeeder!

Great work, again. It's a awesome design, especially the front semi-circle created with Bionicle bricks.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Friggin heck! That is absolutely fantastic! :thumbup: You are one of the best moccers I have known. The attention to detail is great. I love the gear stick!

Keep it up.

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Holy flapjacking sugar! That's incredible! Using brown rahkshi backs, who'd a thunk it! You definitely deserve a MOC expert badge for that.

And the speed racer/agents curved windshield. And brickbuilt engines too! You could apply for a job as a set designer for TLG!

There's even a control panel, steering wheel, stick shift, and brickbuilt chairs! In the far back I see the two reddish brown chairs popping up off the bumper.

Edited by Darth Legolas

Absolutely incredible. :thumbup:

When I saw the picture I first thought it was a Hasbro model or something. Brilliant work! :cry_happy:

This is the most awsome MOC I've seen on EB in a long while (and the SW forum is giving us many great creations lately) :wub:

The more i look at it, the more deatails I see (like the seats as hoods in the rear, the very accurate jets, and the lever and seats in the cockpit)!

10/10 cum laude

LuxorV

Lars, this MOC is simply outstanding! The detail is fantastic, the usage of pieces is great, and although I believe the color scheme is incorrect, it looks fine on this model. I'm especially astounded at the useage of the Rahkshi back pieces - and I'm glad that you and many other MOC'ers are willing to experiment with Bionicle pieces, proving that they are far from useless. :thumbup:

Absolutely awesome. Excellent compilation of Lego parts and bricks. Haven't seen a better Star Wars MOC vehicle in a long time.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

This is fantastic! I saw the orginal a while back, and this is very true to form. The front is my favorite part! Fantasic job!

Great work! The brown bionicle pieces make an excellent front :thumbup:

The SNOT in the back and your jets on the sides are much better than anything in TLG's version(s).

The earth orange color in the back really adds contrast.

Like I said, great work. I look forward to seeing more of your MOC's in the future as this one just blew me away :cry_happy:

pat

Reiterating what everyone else said...that's a great way to use the Bionicle pieces! Very smooth and curved design. I really like the silver tubing for the "grills" under the Bionicle pieces.

I think you could replace the tan with sand red (has someone said this?). Tan maybe more accurate (not sure) but sand red just looks a lot better. Also continuing the silver line would look good. But otherwise great job!