donneyboy

Vintage Minifigure Collection II

i like this one better than Vol. 1 but if I get this I need to get the other. I was going to get Empire State and space needle :sadnew: but i get these :classic:

I love this thing. I'll get at least one, but the inevitable $17.99-$19.99 US price tag will probably keep me from going nuts in spite of the presence of not one, but two CS figs. Honestly, I'm just happy the first volume was financially viable enough to pave way for a second.

Two more space figures? Wonder why space is getting all the love?

Because it deserves it. ;)

It would be great if they brought back the old helmet style for these sets, but it's probably out of production, too.

On the nosey. Why would LEGO reproduce an old mold when they have an existing "improved design" (quotes because I know that's debatable for some) one? If you didn't see an old style helmet for the red dude in Vol. 1, there's really no reason to expect one (or two) in Vol. 2.

Edited by Draykov

Hmm why isn't there any castle minifigs in it? And 2 classic space minifigs? Classic space fans would probably cheer but its really disappointing for a castle and pirates fan like me. Even the rare pirate has its let down. Pink is a weird color to choose for the vest. Why can't they stick to the original colors?

I guess I most probably won't buy this set unless I can get it for a good price.

Hmm why isn't there any castle minifigs in it? And 2 classic space minifigs?

Yes - definately left out. A Castle Fig would have been a lot better than two Classic Space.

Why are these things so expensive?

This is why:

I will probably get one of these anyway though.

Lego will always be this expensive when people complain about the prices but yet, buy them anyway.

Mine came today, i decided i'll make a quick scene for them so here you go.

3289753289_c18fb41591.jpg

I call it "I blend in Perfectly" i know there's not really any building involved but :tongue:

The Italian price is 15 Euros, not 20 as first thought; and MFC 1 also dropped from 17 to 15 Euros. That's still too much to me.

Well, at least it's less than the first volume of minifigs when it first came out...

In the US it's $17. The first volume was $20 when it first came out (now it's $17).

Edited by ILikePi