prateek

MOC: Cinema

indexed.gif B-OM-2D

lddscreenshot12.png

lddscreenshot13.png

lddscreenshot14.png

lddscreenshot15.png

lddscreenshot17.png

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Produ...2b-c0838b2cbe49 (if you want to buy it. (ITS SOOO EXPENSIVE THOUGH!!!)

ya anyway it took me 3-4 hours to make :classic: it has a lot of figs (forgot to count) and revolving doors. i put round 1x1 yellow round plate thingys for pop corn and 1x2 flat tiles for tix

and its modular to connect to market street and cafe corner

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=367026 Brickshelf folder when public

Edited by Phred

Not bad. It need something along the side. That black wall is just too blank. Does it have an interior? It looks like there might be something in there...

Steve

Not bad. It need something along the side. That black wall is just too blank. Does it have an interior? It looks like there might be something in there...

Steve

its modular so its made to connect to market street and green grocer and stuff. thats why i didnt make a side. and yes it does have an interior

its modular so its made to connect to market street and green grocer and stuff. thats why i didnt make a side. and yes it does have an interior

If you have red stripes or a red brick pattern going along the side, it would look more interesting when it isn't connected to another module, and more interesting on the inside wall when it is connected.

If you have red stripes or a red brick pattern going along the side, it would look more interesting when it isn't connected to another module, and more interesting on the inside wall when it is connected.

ok good idea i'll change it soon :thumbup:

EDIT: i cant mak a stripe because some of the wall pieces don't come in red

Edited by prateek

ok good idea i'll change it soon :thumbup:

EDIT: i cant mak a stripe because some of the wall pieces don't come in red

What wall pieces are you using then? LDD should have most standard bricks in red...

Very nice, especially the front and the sign on top! :thumbup:

You could make some grey, black or maybe even dark red stripes or a pattern in the carpet to spice it up a little.

Very nice, especially the front and the sign on top! :thumbup:

You could make some grey, black or maybe even dark red stripes or a pattern in the carpet to spice it up a little.

Carpet pattern - good idea CGH! Possibly use 1x1 tiles in diamond shapes with a 2x2 tile in the middle of the diamond?

That's not what I had in mind, but I like it. It works just as well as my idea. You just needed something to break up the carpet.

Well done! :thumbup:

That's not what I had in mind, but I like it. It works just as well as my idea. You just needed something to break up the carpet.

Well done! :thumbup:

thanks. there wasnt space to make diamonds so i did this

Edited by prateek

That's a great MOC, prateek! :thumbup:

I really like it!

The exterior as well as the interior is very well designed and there are a lot of very realistic details! :oh:

Very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

thanks klaus-dieter!

i'm making another ldd building now so that'll be ready soon. thanks for the positve feedback :thumbup:

What wall pieces are you using then? LDD should have most standard bricks in red...

i used 1x10 bricks and they dont have them in red :cry_sad:

I used 1x10 bricks and they dont have them in red. :cry_sad:

You don't have to use 1x10 bricks if you want a red stripe. You could always replace them with 1x4 and 1x2?

You don't have to use 1x10 bricks if you want a red stripe. You could always replace them with 1x4 and 1x2?

too lazy...