---Vertea---

Populus' Glatorian Arena Promo!

Promotional_Media_2_by_Populus13.png

http://populus13.deviantart.com/

Check out his gallery-It's full of neat stuff.

This fellow is a member of BZPower who has kindly allowed me to share this with you all in advance-he's not gonna show BZP yet. He does all of the spinning 3-d Avatars(like the one in my avvie) And some really cool 3-d art. Can't wait to see what else he has in store!

Those hands are QUITE too yellow. But it's still good work.

... ... ...so like, is this person an expert 3D imager? Is he like scanning these parts in by laser?

Because really, I wouldn't believe anyone saying these were done by skilled hand.

Those hands are QUITE too yellow. But it's still good work.

... ... ...so like, is this person an expert 3D imager? Is he like scanning these parts in by laser?

Because really, I wouldn't believe anyone saying these were done by skilled hand.

Believe it, he doesn't own Raanu. Been talking to Populus for years now, this is just the shit he does.

Promotional_Media_2_by_Populus13.png

http://populus13.deviantart.com/

Check out his gallery-It's full of neat stuff.

This fellow is a member of BZPower who has kindly allowed me to share this with you all in advance-he's not gonna show BZP yet. He does all of the spinning 3-d Avatars(like the one in my avvie) And some really cool 3-d art. Can't wait to see what else he has in store!

This is good!

This looks awesome! Does he/she/whoever made this have time to make the other Agori??

He probably would do, because he's made all the basic Av-Matoran body parts, and he's only got Tanma to fight Raanu so far, which hardly makes any sense.

Oh yes, stuff I saw about 2 weeks ago on AIM, heh.

Populus is a damn good 3D modeler. And no Jinzo, this is stuff he does with a mouse. He's like the next-gen Mahalis, except still doing Bionicle work.

So yeah, he's that good. He even worked on my current Av, and one I use on BS01.

I'm glad he's branched out. -Swert