-JD-

Ahsoka dead

indexed.gif

Well, after seeing the 'Fate of Ahsoka' topic I realized how many of you wanted to see this moment and speculate how it will happen. This is the first possible outcome out of six I am making.

Following the raid of the Jedi Temple Anakin finds his old padawan. She managed to lock the younglings in the council chamber before the new dark lord arrived. A short confrontation ended with Ahsoka being sliced down the right hand side, and Anakin force pushing her through a wall. :devil:

ahsoka_dead_012.jpg

ahsoka_dead_013.jpg

ahsoka_dead_014.jpg

ahsoka_dead_016.jpg

ahsoka_dead_017.jpg

ahsoka_dead_018.jpg

ahsoka_dead_019.jpg

Feel free to leave suggestions about what I could do next in the saga. C&C are always welcome! :classic:

Please note, if the compitition goes ahead count me in! :thumbup::classic:

Gallery (when public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=366797

JD

Btw, if the pics are too big please say. They are only a bit over the limit here.

Edited by KimT

Yikes! I sure hope not. I do like the MOC though. Your picture taking is very good, with a lot of suspense until the killer is revealed. For the first few pics, I was thinking "Don't let it be Anakin, not her Master." Thanks for sharing.

Disturbing, and it was only in the OT sabers cut like a sword, in the recent stuff it cuts and cauterises.

I don't see Anakin killing her, and we never will see it, as clone wars is made for younger audiences.

She may end up in hiding, like Shaak Ti did.

Hehe, nice one. You couldn't wait for the contest, could you? :grin:

It's great how you made it look like she broke through the wall, and the blood trail is also nice, even though lightsabers aren't supposed to leave blood. :wink: As Da Death Star once said, when body parts get cut off by a lightsaber, the only thing you see is "a burn that looks like a pancake that's been in a stove on high for half an hour". :laugh: Also, Anakin should have his Episode III torso (if you have it), not the CW one. But otherwise, it's a great vig. :thumbup:

The story to it is also good. An interesting point in the SW timeline to put this event, and it's interesting that you say that it was Ahsoka who locked the younglings into the council room. :sweet:

I don't have any suggestions for future MOCs for you, but as long as you do 'em as good as this one (build- and storywise), you should be fine. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Be aware that any MOCs posted prior to any given contest may not be entered, the contests must have brand new MOCs :grin:

Nice work by the way.

Very disturbing that Anakin would kill her...

I was expecting some sort of showdown with Count Dooku instead. :wink:

Nice building and photographing job, even if not very likely. Remember what :yoda: said about him having a hard time to learn how to let her go (don't know the exact words, since I didn't see the ENG version)...

I'd see it better as a showdown with Ventress :sadnew:

LuxorV

Yeah...

Would have been funny if you would have added some sort of quote like: "I never liked you anyway!" :laugh:

I'd see it better as a showdown with Ventress :sadnew:

Seconded. Dooku aint S**t! :tongue:

Yes, well its the Jedi Purge to be exact. Thanks for all the comments. I wanted to make it CW style so I used the CW bodies instead, and I thought it would be disturbing too. All the better to show how evil and corrupted Anakin was. :wink:

JD

Btw, check Part II which I am just adding. (seperate topic)

haha. "Skyguy" just took a couple of "Snips" off of his old padawan.

Yet she smiles through it all...what a sport.

Be aware that any MOCs posted prior to any given contest may not be entered, the contests must have brand new MOCs :grin:

Yay! You made my day by saying this (not really :tongue:) So perhaps we will have our contest. So save your mocs of killing ahsoka!

Nice work by the way.

Well, it is possible as he was consumed with the dark side and killed his own wife and tried to kill his own master, anything is possible! Anyway great job! :classic:

haha. "Skyguy" just took a couple of "Snips" off of his old padawan.

Yet she smiles through it all...what a sport.

Ha ha I never thought of that anyways back on topic Anakin looks good with his cape and hood and there is a trail of blood in Ahsokas foot