Bricks

Lego Indiana Jones 2

Yesterday, many Star Wars sites, present an article about ''Lucasarts product notices''.

They spoke about an upcooming Lego Indiana Jones 2 Game. It should be released next christmas:

LEGO Indiana Jones 2 will be another game in the LEGO game series from Traveller’s Tales

>Source<

What do you think about it?

Greetings 'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

Great news! I think we all expected this, but it's good to get an official confirmination anyway. :wink:

Since I didn't get the first game, I'll probably invest in the second version. No doubt it'll feature a new set of levels for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. :thumbup:

I dont know, those news are from march... :sceptic:

Could be possible. But it's since 3 days ''official''.

I hope to see ''Kingdom fo the Crystal Skull'' in the Game. That would be really nice.

'Bricks'

This game should be cheaper than the other Indy. It's only for one moive. How much would you pay for 6 levels? I hope the games does more than 6 levels. Before the've cut out parts. The'll have to keep alot in to make a 12 level game. Or a expansion pack for the old one. Not sure how it work though. If they include the first Indy with it I bet fewer people would buy it because like me I already have the first one. They also could revisit the old moives and include parts that weren't included in the orignal. Any clue what systems it will be on? I hope PS2, the Batman game was hard on my PS2. The game was a little advanced for my old PS2.

Edited by JCC1004

Oh well, there goes Lego Veronica Mars. Indy 2 might be interesting if they make an actual significant improvement to the same game they've been making [an inventory system, considering they had the pick-things-up mechanic, perhaps].

Meh =/. I used to love Lego games, and would get immensely hyped the moment a new one was revealed. This time however, I'm not too sure. More Indiana Jones? More of the same gameplay? Lego Star Wars are fantastic, I really enjoyed Indiana Jones too, Batman is alright, but I'd really like something truly different this time. Well, of course keep similar mechanics, but add something new and fresh, something surprising.

Still, I love Indiana Jones, and I'm sure it'll be fantastic. Bring on the official news, bring on the screens! I'll do my best to report all the latest tidbits again =).

I shall pray for a future Lego Tron =P.

Fake, just like the lego rock band, the source is some 2 bit no name blog, google it and nothing comes up, if this was real it would be on wiki.

Its NOT on TTgames site.

http://www.ttgames.com/games/

NOT under TTgames wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveller%27s_Tales

NOT on L.A.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/platform.html

NOT on L.A wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LucasArts

That link was from June 2008, if this was real it would be all over the place by now.

Sounds like a good prospect - a new Lego Indiana Jones game.

My bro bought it for me the day it came out for PS2, although I have a PS3.

Everytime I played it, it just kept freezing playing a loop of 1 second of Indy music :sceptic:

Still, I would like a new Indiana Jones game to cover KOTCS, but I can't be sure it exists yet :sadnew:

They wont make a 2nd game, there is nothing to cover, the first game only had 3 movies, each movie had what 6 parts, it was way too small as it was, if they make a 2nd game it will only be for ps3 and 360 in DLC form.

Remember it was leaked by ex lucasarts employees, so the game hasn't officially been announced, because we havn't seen screenshots.

The game if it exists could include the young indy adventures

It was leaked 8 months ago, it it was real something would have come up by now.

DarthSion - I´m "sorry" to tell You that You are wrong - this autumn something is happening... :wink:

Hang on, now that I read this back, this isn't new at all. I read this when it was first 'leaked' and we've had nothing on it since.

*Diverts attention to Lego Battles*

7 to 10 months away and there is absolutely not a single piece of into on it anywhere other than that one two bit site, and you expect me to believe it.

The Official game Indiana Jones by L.A at least has info out.

http://au.ps3.ign.com/index/release.html?c....game.locale=us

DS: This autumn I´ll come back and say: "...told You so..."

No further comments.

I think someone working for TLG would know best if it will come through or not, don't you guys agree :laugh: ?

Thanks for "confirming" this, neonovak :devil: . I will be looking forward to the release!

Btw, the Chrome Vader campaign was an excellent idea! Too bad they didn't copy it all over Europe.

Ah i knew there wasnt going to be a new game for current gen, i mean theres no way to do anything worthwhile for the ps3 or 360 out of one movie.

I still heard there was to be a current gen game.

That is if he really does work for lego, Swedish based working for a Denmark company.

Edited by DarthSion

That is if he really does work for lego, Swedish based working for a Denmark company.

Don't worry, he does! It has been confirmed. We don't hand out "Lego Representative" tags to just anyone you know :wink:

Fair enough, just seemed odd, not only that but to work all day at lego, then join a AFOL site.

So does this mean we will get confirmation on who is in the lego star wars sets for 2009, because that thread is getting annoying.

Fair enough, just seemed odd, not only that but to work all day at lego, then join a AFOL site.

So does this mean we will get confirmation on who is in the lego star wars sets for 2009, because that thread is getting annoying.

I thought that was all "official" now - Toyfair in Germany/Nürnberg is going on and I know

that the retailcatalouges included all the pictures already in dec 2008... excluding all of

the "Limited Edition" SW boxes of course like the midi-scale Millenium Falcon, Home one etc.

As a TLC employee I cannot give You information that is confidential within the TLC. Sorry. :wink: PM me.

Well i am an Australian so don't know much, I'm not fussed so much, it would just be nice to stop the bickering.

Ah I didn't see the rep! Excellent. Well, I shall still stick to what I said earlier, but it'll be great to have pics soon =)