Knightsword

MOC: YT-1760 Corellian Transport

indexed.gif

This MOC is of the CEC YT-1760 Transport originally seen in the Star Wars Gamer Magazine. Its primary made up of two 4504 Millennium Falcons and a few parts from else where. I spent the better part of 3 nights building it and also changing and improving things as I went.

Exterior Shots

DSC00137_zpseba28e9c.jpg

DSC00145_zpsdc7b6e52.jpg

DSC00146_zps0f0a99a4.jpg

DSC00152_zpsc695dca6.jpg

DSC00150_zps746613a0.jpg

DSC00135_zps40290a58.jpg

DSC00133_zpsdaf5f55e.jpg

DSC00136_zps7c307c73.jpg

Interior Shots

DSC00143_zpscda69011.jpg

DSC00138_zps7f2b6dbf.jpg

DSC00141_zps2b7f3978.jpg

DSC00140_zpsb821f513.jpg

DSC00139_zps5faede27.jpg

DSC00142_zpscb8cbfb0.jpg

Removable Parts

DSC00144_zpsb6cd2952.jpg

Edited by Knightsword

Very nice! Now that I look at the original article, it is very accurate. :thumbup: I like the interior, too- for some reason, the table is my favorite part of the interior. :laugh:

Wow! :cry_happy: I don't use to post in this topic but as the ex-starwars fan I am I must say your ship is quite impressive! :thumbup:

A great idea for a MOC! The exterior and interior are both really great and detailed. I thought the cockpit design was really good as well as the passageway to it. Great work :thumbup: .

Thanks for the comments, I've already done some minor remodeling and added a few things like 1x1 tiles and slopes here and there.

Edited by Knightsword

Nice build. I always thought this was a better design than the Falcon. It is much more realistic (not that SW is realistic) to have a central cockpit. The interior is well designed too. Good addition to your SW collection. Thanks for sharing.

What a great MOC! I really love the roomy interior and how all the sections connect. I always wished the passage to the cockpit on 4504 was open. Now if only I had two copies of 4504...

Excellent work. I haven't seen pictures of this craft before much less in Lego form. Glad to see it was built well. I hate seeing canon stuff that looks like it was shot out of a cannon. :tongue:

Excellent work. I haven't seen pictures of this craft before much less in Lego form. Glad to see it was built well. I hate seeing canon stuff that looks like it was shot out of a cannon. :tongue:

Thanks, I was partly inspired by your YT-2000x MOC, and also because this is the ship that belongs to my Star Wars RPG group, which Lego versions of their characters are the crew. My character and another fly starfighters so they are not in the ship.

Edited by Knightsword