Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 5

001.jpg

Ding Dong!

002.jpg

Perry Blockioli answered the door happy to see his friend. "Everything OK?" Perry asked.

"Yeah," was the reply, "I'm out doing some work for Iris and I need to use your can."

"Come on in." Perry said.

003.jpg

Suddenly, another member of the crew appeared and pushed the first one to the side.

"I can't let you do that." The new person said.

"But, I think he's up to something," the first person replied.

004.jpg

Yet a third member of the crew appeared and pushed the second person out of the way.

"I think you better let happen here what was supposed to happen," the newcomer said.

005.jpg

"This can't be good for me."

006.jpg

And he was right. Bang!

007.jpg

"Hey..." one of the people said, "There's no FBI van pulling up like with the other rats. Was Perry loyal to the family after all of that?"

008.jpg

But they searched him and he was wearing a wire, so he was clearly a rat.

009.jpg

"I wonder why the feds didn't come..."

010.jpg

The next morning, everyone arrived bright and early as Iris had requested. Nobody was late. After Iris explained what had happened to Perry the previous night, several of the crew members consoled his brother Piav-who just couldn't believe it was possible.

"Now that this sad news is out of the way, be there for Piav today. And let's honor the Perry we knew back when he was a loyal soldier and get an important job done. I'll need to see Inertiatieri, LeAnn, Pavarti, Richie and Willie Fangolie. The rest of you may go. Ian has graciously turned his employees breakroom into a recreation area for us and we have plenty of whiskey for everyone."

011.jpg

Iris laid out the plans for the morning's job... (instructions will be PMed in about 12 hours...)

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if the kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 8 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Do not Quote (meaning copy and paste) a PM I sent you (or pretend to) or you will be killed.
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator

Richie played by ricecracker

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen

The Wives

Alicia played by Alice

Adalaide played by Adam

LeAnn played by lego12

Pavarti played by ptdapen

The Captains

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

Inertiatieri played by Inertia

The "Front"

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man- Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Wynona played by wouwie13- Dead. Shot to death on Night 3 Rat

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard-Dead. Shot to death on Night 4 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin- Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Zabrina played by Zepher- Dead. Throat slit on Night 3

Stanton played by stash2sixx- Dead. Condemned on Day 4

YES! Another rat down! As always, it's tainted by the loss of one of our own, but hey, there must be more of us than them, so we're still on the right track.

I had my suspicions about Perry, but every time I would start to try to explore them, we would end up down some other path. I can't say I'm too surprised, really, though what was with all those people?

As Iris said, please feel free to make yourselves comfortable in my break room, first round is on me. We'll drink to Stanton.

So I'm guessing the rats killed one of their own, and knew about it? And it seems there are three left, unless I'm confused over whether or not the black figures are all rats. Does anyone have any look-in to what exactly happened? Did they think he was a traitor rat, or what? I can't concentrate... but at least we go rid of another rat. Although we must sacrifice one loyalist per rat, at least we're making progress and we know they cannot outnumber us if this continues.

That is so wonderful. A rat has been eliminated among us. A toast to Stanton and a moment of victory for us. Now, I will have to wait for our next mission.

I think the 3 who showed up were probably loyal. Theres a good possibility they were anyway, but the FBI didn't show up. Piav, I'm sorry for your loss and I know Perry had to be in some trouble to go over to the dark side. I did have my suspicians about Perry from Day 2 and I expressed them. Perry was good at hiding his rat status. I imagine the rest of the rats are too. Can anyone who was there enlighten the rest of us?

I'll have whiskey to start the day, but just a small amount in memory of Stanton. I need to keep my senses about me today.

I get the feeling that the first and third people to arrive were loyal, but I'm uncertain of the second. He (or she) seemed to be trying to protect Perry from the first man. Then again, it is quite hard to tell. :sceptic:

I'm glad we have another one, yet it is sad we voted off a loyal family member yesterday. Hopefully we can do better today.

I'll have a whiskey as well by the way, never to early for drinking. :wink:

Sweet, another rat lying cold and dead, this seems to be going the right way. I'm somewhat puzzled about the huge turnout at the scene, but as long as the rat was taken down I'm certainly not complaining. Now, any suggestions for who we should vote for today? Preferably better suggestions than yesterday's, poor Stanton. :cry_sad:

I'll have a whiskey as well by the way, never to early for drinking. :wink:

Indeed, but as long as it is whiskey we're drinking, (and not whisky :wink:), I'd like some brown sugar and coffee with my whiskey too. Irish coffee on!

*catchy bassline* Another one bites the dust...

I can't believe I actually almost took his advice a couple of nights ago; makes me sick...thankfully I have other contacts whose loyalty I am more certain about. *sigh* I need a stiff drink; I feel betrayed...

Anyways though, the night's done and now we need to focus on the day. Who's still on the suspect list at this point?

~Trexxisanti

Another rat, huh? It's hard to say exactly why things went down the way they did. It's possible all of the people that showed up were loyal, and it's possible that they were all rats that were on to him for not being loyal to all the other rats? Geez, I don't know. A rat's a rat, I 'spose.

Another rat, huh? It's hard to say exactly why things went down the way they did. It's possible all of the people that showed up were loyal, and it's possible that they were all rats that were on to him for not being loyal to all the other rats? Geez, I don't know. A rat's a rat, I 'spose.

Yes, I too am wondering who the people there were, and why so many were interested in Perry.

-Richie

Why, yes'all! Anoudda rat down, huns. Thas' good neiws, it sho' is!

*Another one bites the dust...!"

Now, we know tha' the nice man who blasted the womanizin' brains outta that rat was a friend o' his, so who did he seem frien'ly with? An' tha' person seemed to be coinfronted by an FBI, or a'least, some'un who didn' wan' Perry ta be killed. An' then anoudda person comes up and lets 'im shoot Perry! Now, one o' them must be able to tell us who da others were, 'cause if Perry coul' recognize the first, then they all musta recognized each oudda.

... Why, an' odd lil' ol' though just oie-curred to me! Wha' if they was all, or a'least most of 'em, FBI? The FBI didn' come to get Perry, so maybe he turned good, an' the one who shot him was an' FBI that suspected his turnin' sides? Jus' a thought...

I'm very glad to see the results of our night activities. It helps wash away the bitter taste left by our misjudgment of Stanton.

I'm curious as to the actions of the other two fellows. It seems that the second one was blocking the vigilante killer, and then was the third blocking the blocker?

Great, we killed another rat! Although it is interesting how no van pulled up..... :look: Well, thanks for the assignment Iris. I hope it goes as planned. :wink:

Damn, I can't believe Perry was a rat, the guy was like a brother to me. Eh, I wouldn't mind some whisky myself Iris.

It certainly looks like it was an eventful night. The way I see it, the first man was trying to kill Perry, the second was protecting him, and the third blocked the protector's action.

I'm not sure, but with Perry a rat, does this mean that Inertiatieri is confirmed to be loyal? I would also guess that this means that Johnny Blue and Richie are loyal too, as these two were always arguing with Perry.

I'll be interested to learn of the results of today's operation, there are a quite a few people in that group who we've been suspicious of the last couple of days.

Well, I know who all of the "men" are. :wink: The operation is secret. You should see more of it later today. :classic:

Well I was thinking at first that Perry's friend would be a rat, but I suppose that isn't the best assumption since he could have made friends with a loyalist. Also I'm not exactly sure if all of them knew he was a rat. It did not specify who wondered why the Feds didn't come, so it could have been any of them. So I suppose its the first and third are loyalists and the second is a rat, but again nothing can be certain. Unfortunately that goes with the motive too, but we know there was a reason.

Damn, I can't believe Perry was a rat, the guy was like a brother to me. Eh, I wouldn't mind some whisky myself Iris.

It certainly looks like it was an eventful night. The way I see it, the first man was trying to kill Perry, the second was protecting him, and the third blocked the protector's action.

I'm not sure, but with Perry a rat, does this mean that Inertiatieri is confirmed to be loyal? I would also guess that this means that Johnny Blue and Richie are loyal too, as these two were always arguing with Perry.

I'll be interested to learn of the results of today's operation, there are a quite a few people in that group who we've been suspicious of the last couple of days.

I don't think you can really assume that, since Perry himself revealed a fellow rat, Wynona. Whether or not he knew she was a rat is uncertain, but there is a possibility that he was trying to make himself look loyal.

I feel like I'm looking too deeply into things, doubting all of the variables. Perhaps I should break being sober from the last few days...

I don't think you can really assume that, since Perry himself revealed a fellow rat, Wynona. Whether or not he knew she was a rat is uncertain, but there is a possibility that he was trying to make himself look loyal.

I think it's fair to believe what Perry said early in the game, given his inside knowledge: the rats don't automatically know each other. For all we know, he could have been killed by rats and the second person is loyal, or the opposite. I don't think it would be wise to assume that all 3 visitors are loyal, who ever heard of a night killed with an accomplice?

As for judging anything based on visual loyalties, don't bother. Just because someone said they didn't trust him doesn't mean they aren't a rat, we'd never be able to tell with the hidden voting. It's a cheap and easy way to score false points in something like this, looking like you were opposed to the recently exposed rat.

Personally, I never decided on him one way or the other but I'm curious who did, since someone had the ability to kill him. As for Inertiateri, as far as I know, he blocked Perry night after night, but does that prove anything? All it means is that while Perry was trying to protect someone, Inertiateri stopped him from doing so, which would be the perfect cover for a couple of rats who don't know who else is on their side. Sure, protect someone and gain their trust, even though no actual protecting is being done since it's blocked. At the same time, if one of them is caught, they can point at the other and say, "look, he must be bad!"

Where does that leave us? I'm bit stumped. I still don't trust Richie, but there isn't enough there to satisfy me and the death of Perry seems to satisfy the "rat in the Captains" quota for now.

I think it's time to turn our attention to the last group without a rat, the made men.

Where does that leave us? I'm bit stumped. I still don't trust Richie, but there isn't enough there to satisfy me and the death of Perry seems to satisfy the "rat in the Captains" quota for now.

Richie is a made man.

012.jpg

The day's operation was going smoothly. The crew was on their last load when suddenly...

013.jpg

"Feds!" Richie cried.

014.jpg

The others ran while Richie ran interference. "Good morning gentlemen" Richie greeted the Feds, "How can I help you?"

015.jpg

However, it was too late. The others had been caught in the alley and the Feds didn't buy that Richie was the janitor...

016.jpg

Back at the warehouse Iris gathered everyone together and once again their lawyer would be able to fix everything.

(Inertia, Lego12, ptdapen, ricecracker, WhiteFang please don't post until you receive my PM.)

Another operation gone bad. Last time, we netted that rat Wynona out of it. Let's try to do that again, after we hear what they have to say.

It better be good. :hmpf_bad:

Okay, let's spill out all we know about Inertiatieri, LeAnn, Pavarti, Richie and Willie Fangolie.

LeAnn: Whacky, and a bit spastic at times. Is on poor terms with Inertia.

Inertia: Seemed to be at odds with Perry, from what I gather.

Pavarti: Seems pretty level-headed to me.

Richie: He protects people, so that's something. I'm still not technically certain if he's loyal, but it seems to me like he might be.

Willie: He seemed to be reluctant to defend his wife, so it's possible that he was suspicious of even her, so it's possible that he has a useful action that allowed him to get some kind of info on her, and even if not, it shows that he at least seems knowledgeable.

Whatever all of you have on these people, it would be nice if we could put our heads together.

LeAnn: Whacky, and a bit spastic at times. Is on poor terms with Inertia.

Inertia: Seemed to be at odds with Perry, from what I gather.

Agreed. That makes me a bit suspicious of LeAnn who also went through a serious "it's him! no, it's her! no, it's..." phase confusing everyone. I do feel that I can vouch for Inertiateri's efforts, I witnessed them once and he was, in fact, trying to counter Perry the rat.

Pavarti: Seems pretty level-headed to me.

Got nothing there. Not overly bright at times, but that isn't really suspicious. I don't think she was chosen for her brains, if you know what I mean (and certainly no offense intended). :grin:

Shame our various forms of investigators haven't helped the matter any with evidence. I'm sure we have a peeping tom who knows if people stay home or not and we're likely to have a more subtle form of investigator than Zabrina turned out to be, yet they don't seem to be able to help us finish this job with some clues. I hope they haven't gone bad. :sceptic:

Richie: He protects people, so that's something. I'm still not technically certain if he's loyal, but it seems to me like he might be.

So he says, but where was he when Zabrina ended the day practically begging to be protected? The next day, she was dead and he was here. I'm not sure I buy his claim, especially since I recall him being vague and somewhat confusing about it in the first place. Literally, I'd like to see where anyone has been protected or helped by him. He's #1 on my list. He's definitely the most suspicious made man, and that's where I think we need to be looking, given the lack of an exposed rat in that group and the number of them still alive. No rats out of 5? Highly unlikely.

Willie: He seemed to be reluctant to defend his wife, so it's possible that he was suspicious of even her, so it's possible that he has a useful action that allowed him to get some kind of info on her, and even if not, it shows that he at least seems knowledgeable.

Or he didn't want to stick his neck out for another rat, even his wife. Then again, referring back to what we've been told, the rats don't know each other (or didn't, depending on whether you believe that note or not, the note that seemed to make Stanton look bad when he wasn't), so maybe he didn't defend her because he didn't know what side she was on. That basically means we don't know where he stands, what he does at night or who for. Same deal as Pavarti, our investigators and spies seem to have failed us so far.

Let's hear something, investigators, spies, peeping toms, whatever you are, we have a prime opportunity to finish this job soon. We can't be far off the goal, let's get it done.