Any sign of SDCC Rocket yet?

I found some in the my local Toys R us ( Northampton) but I guess they put them out early by mistake. They took them of the shelves quickly but I managed to get mine luckily.

Argos Catalogue is coming out this weekend, can't wait to see what sets they have.

Tariq, they already have them on the Argos website for order and reservation :) Star Wars, DC Superheroes, etc !!

Tariq, they already have them on the Argos website for order and reservation :) Star Wars, DC Superheroes, etc !!

They had them up on the 10th but they were taken down on the 12th and I haven't seen them back on the website for a bit.

Sainsbury's in Dundee had the following sets marked down 25%: Creator 31018 Highway Cruiser & 31022 Turbo Quad; Lego Movie 70800 Getaway Glider; SW 75037 Battle on Saleucami. Could just be a local promotion to clear post-xmas stock however.

A couple of sets were 20% off at my local Sainsbury's so I picked up a Shadow Troopers Battle Pack, I also managed to get the new Argos Catalogue as well - This is going to be an expensive year!

Just thought I'd say, and I don't know whether it has been said, but shop.lego.com doesn't stock the castle sets anymore, neither does John Lewis.

There was a couple of castle sets at John Lewis in Liverpool this evening... Not sure if just remaining stock but they also had a box each of Simpsons, Series 12 and Series 13 CMFs.

Does anyone know when the next double VIP points will be? I need that to buy the helicarrier.

Looks like in March

LEGO City 60008: Argos have this set on sale. £49.99 now £29.99.

Edited by Lankygit

I was looking through the Tesco site last night and they had the Arctic Base Camp set at £48 rather than £69.99.

I actually really like the look of the Arctic range.

Went to the Bluewater Lego Store today and saw the UCS Hellicarrier, brilliant set the only thing holding me back I the price.

Netto are now selling polybags at £2 each! Sadly, my closest store is 135 miles away so I won't be getting any... :sad:

Which polybags? Not sure if there's still a Netto near me in Liverpool.

All new SW, City and Creator sets at Sainsburys Haverhill and Ely. They usually also have the two smallest Chima sets from last summer (£17.99 and £24.99) at £14.39 and £18.49 respectively. :moar:

Check out your local Argos stores. They are clearing the last catalog, but not online. Got SW Cantina for £37 and B-Wing for £30. There may be others depending on the stock at each location

I'm selling the following polybags:

Please review our Site Guidelines on selling on Eurobricks. Thanks.