TRU have a few smaller Pirates of the Caribbean sets available for a fiver each. One of them was Isla de la Muerta, and I'm sorry to say I can't remember what the other one was. It's not a theme I'm too interested in so I barely glanced at it even seeing the 'sale' tags. This was the Derby store, at Pride Park. Decent stocks of both packs.

Still got jabbas palace at £59 at tesco's, thats been 10 days and still shelf full, i got few more for the loft lol.

Still got jabbas palace at £59 at tesco's, thats been 10 days and still shelf full, i got few more for the loft lol.

I went to Tesco and they didn't have any! You lucky soul.

£59?! Wow that's a cool deal! I'd buy it for that price immediately. Could anyone of you from the Island make pick one for me and send this thing over here? I'd really be glad if someone PMed me with an offer. I'd gladly add for a beer juice or two ...

I went to Tesco and they didn't have any! You lucky soul.

What part england you from? Its not Tesco supermarket its the big Tesco at Home stores that got them. Edited by r74

London. Went to the big one in Neasden and no joy.

The London Tescos are generally rubbish; the Brent Park store has even seen some price increases (you don't even get 1p change for the 9.99 Friends sets any more).

If anyone goes to a Tesco and gets a £59 Jabbas, I'll gladly pay them for it (obviously covering postage and a bit on top as a thank you)

Argos has today released its new catalogue & is running an offer of spend over £30 on Lego & get a £5 Argos voucher (Offer valid until 26th Feb 2013)

The Sun is also giving away free Lego soon, no specific dates have been given yet but they're running a Big Smile Giveaway just now including 2-4-1 vouchers etc & the walkthrough has it appearing in the not too distant future (They're currently running a 2-4-1 days out offer, the next one is a Groceries offer, after that is Comedy week, then 2-4-1 Merlin Days out (Merlin own LL Windsor), then family passes to the Movies & THEN Lego giveaways!!) I worked it out to be around 3 weeks time which would tie in with February half term c9th Feb 2013. No definate date but would suggest it'll be around then

Tesco are doing their range change on toys next week and so all new toys will be arriving in store this week. Lego is still a major player on the toy plans that I have seen. Ninjago however is loosing space to Chima with only two lines. City, Star Wars, Chima and Super Heroes all showing quite a few of the 2013 range.

Tesco are doing their range change on toys next week and so all new toys will be arriving in store this week. Lego is still a major player on the toy plans that I have seen. Ninjago however is loosing space to Chima with only two lines. City, Star Wars, Chima and Super Heroes all showing quite a few of the 2013 range.

Thanks! I always appreciate your Tesco updates, they really help me out. Is there any sign of Galaxy Squad sets being stocked? I'm hoping they'll stock more Hero Factory - my local Tesco put out two boxes of the medium sets of the latest wave, but I hope they get the rest!

Unfortunately no Galaxy Squad but there is a lot of things that I would say have too many facings on the shelf as if they are keeping space for future releases to be fitted in. It is not unheard of, for Tesco to update their toy plans every 4-6 weeks in order to keep up with film releases. I do wish we knew when the UK is getting Galaxy Squad. I think Hero Factory had at least one shelf dedicated to it with at least one 2013 product there, although sometimes it is hard to tell on the plans as it will just say Hero assortment A or B which allows for things to be updated without too much hassle to stores as barcodes can to tied into these descriptions.

Unfortunately no Galaxy Squad but there is a lot of things that I would say have too many facings on the shelf as if they are keeping space for future releases to be fitted in. It is not unheard of, for Tesco to update their toy plans every 4-6 weeks in order to keep up with film releases. I do wish we knew when the UK is getting Galaxy Squad. I think Hero Factory had at least one shelf dedicated to it with at least one 2013 product there, although sometimes it is hard to tell on the plans as it will just say Hero assortment A or B which allows for things to be updated without too much hassle to stores as barcodes can to tied into these descriptions.

Thanks again!

yeah, I noticed the "assortment A" and "Assortment B" thing. It works well for the Hero Factory theme. A little bit before Christmas my Tesco were selling the £6.97 sets from the second wave as a two for £10 deal, but not the £6.95 sets from the earlier wave (might have been the other way round) but the way the shelves were labelled it made it very difficult to tell which stock was what as each wave was also split into an A and a B selection and the stock was very mixed up. I had to use one of the price scanners but as it turned out none of the sets were elligibe. Very confusing. As for Galaxy Squad I've just found out that europe isn't due these sets until August - though I've got a feeling England won't see them at all.

Edited by Rocketbilly

As for Galaxy Squad I've just found out that europe isn't due these sets until August - though I've got a feeling England won't see them at all.

I believe we were told August at the UK Toy Fair yesterday. There was no mention that the UK or Europe won't see Galaxy Squad.

Tesco Extra in Hastings had 7498 Police Station for £36.

Unfortunately I could only talk the wife into buying one :(

I just got back from my local Tesco's and they technically had the new sets. They had new labels everywhere, and all the new sets were listed on the shelves. However they hadn't been put out yet. So they will be on sale tomorrow. Some of the interesting ones they had listed were; Barc speeder, AT-RT, Daily Bugle, Spidercycle, Batboat and the Headhunter.

my tesco (small one) had spider cycle etc in at weekend. No exciting prices, rounded up to £20 for spidey

Amazon have 9398 Technic 4 x x Crawler for £112.00, which is 20% (link here)

I couldn't resist at that price :wink:

Tesco have their new sets out.

Had a quick glimpse yesterday & saw the new fire engine (60002), the fire engine with burning building (60003), flatbed truck (60017) & cement mixer (60018). Didn't note any of the others, but weirdly the prices in my local store had the likes of the flatbed truck at £18 instead of £17.99 or £17.97 as per usual.

20% off all Lego at very.co.uk ... LINK

And Sainsburys are doing 50% off some sets ... I picked up 9470 Shelob Attacks and 9497 Republic Striker-class Starfighter both at this price.

So, Sainsbury's have new sets and other older items in clearance, pretty good prices too! So all the Snake Ninjago is reduced, as are te older Creator sets and City sets. Essentialy, if they stocked it in your local then it is reduced now.