Is tomorrow Brick Friday?

J

Yep. It is indeed. :classic: I think the offer extends through the weekend too. The T&Cs are on the store's site now though, so feel free to check that in case I misread it!

A few Asdas round our way (NW) have still been stocking Series 6 minifigs and have had them on sale for £1.40 for ages! My Local Asda has finally got Series 8 and are still selling them at that price :sweet:

Also Toys R Us are giving away a £20 coupon when you spend £75 on Lego online - haven't really looked into the details due to the generally over inflated prices of that store - but might be worth while for some.

Argos have a number of bargains

4440 - City Forest Police Station - £29.99

4347 - Creator Highway Pick up - £29.99

4450 - Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle - £44.99

This years city advent for £9.99

Amazon (UK) have 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers for £39.99 - 50% off!!!!

Total bargain, I couldn't resist :wink: (link here)

Amazon UK currently have Lego City 3661 Bank and Money Transfer at £22.49 - That's nearly half the usual Lego advertised price of £41.99 (which incidentally is currently out of stock on Lego.com UK)

Amazon UK currently have Lego City 3661 Bank and Money Transfer at £22.49 - That's nearly half the usual Lego advertised price of £41.99 (which incidentally is currently out of stock on Lego.com UK)

Too late - looks like all the £22.49 ones have gone now - back up to £35.86 now on Amazon UK :look:

Edited by Iain

Toys 'R' Us have Palpatine's Arrest (9526) for £39.99 (that's 33% off the usual un-inflated price! :wink: ) (link here)

Cheers, Robin

There's some great SW deals on Amazon (UK) at the moment:

TIE Fighter (9492) @ £32.09 - 36% off (link here)

Ewok Attack (7956) @ £16.99 - 35% off (link here)

X-wing (9493) @ £33.71 - 33% off (link here)

Sith Infiltrator (7961) @ £34.84 - 44% off (link here)

Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter (9498) @ £20.21 - 33% off (link here)

Cheers, Robin :classic:

Lego S@H sale on, but all the good stuff is sold out.

Yes, it wasn't great. I waited until midnight last night and the few decent sets on sale were immediately marked as sold out, so I don't think that there was a great deal of stock available.

I've been looking around & I haven't found anything that's a bargain, apart from the Endor Battle packs (9489) at John Lewis for £6 (link here) and the 'Battle of Hoth' game at Boots for £12.50 (link here)

Edited by Lobot

Yes, it wasn't great. I waited until midnight last night and the few decent sets on sale were immediately marked as sold out, so I don't think that there was a great deal of stock available.

I've been looking around & I haven't found anything that's a bargain, apart from the Endor Battle packs (9489) at John Lewis for £6 (link here) and the 'Battle of Hoth' game at Boots for £12.50 (link here)

Cheers for that Amazon had price matched the Endor set so got it from them.

There isn't any LEGO sales near me the only thing that's interesting is that my Tescos has Jabbas Palace for £100.

The only other interesting is that my TRU has the new Chima sets in although nothing else from 2013.