16 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Looks like Smyths have a £10 off when you spend £50 on Lego at the moment, along with a few sets discounted quite nicely.

I'll take a look at that. I think I might wait until there's a 3 for 2 at Argos at the same time as TLBM sets are out for some of those too.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

I'll take a look at that. I think I might wait until there's a 3 for 2 at Argos at the same time as TLBM sets are out for some of those too.

Yeah roll on another one of those! They've just had one recently though haven't they? When do TLBM sets get released in the UK anyway?

£10 off at Smyths ends on 16th though, it's on their home page. Believe the code is literally just 'LEGO'.

7 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

Hi guys!

Just spent £100 pounds on Lego from Tesco, all Rogue One sets 1/3 off. If you're no fast, you're last :sweet:

Dammit...Im still in Denmark... :sceptic:

Not a discount or any special deal, but LEGO Batman Movie fans may like to know that TRU is selling the CMFs and some of the sets.

I got the following earlier today:

•  Red Hood
  • Zodiac Man
  • Orca
  • Glam Rock Bats, and
  • Lobster-Lovin' Bats.

They were £2.99 each. :hmpf_bad:

I wasn't really paying attention to the sets but they definitely had The Riddler Riddle Race, Catwoman Catcycle Race, Mr Freeze Ice Attack and Joker Balloon Escape. They may have had some bigger sets too, I'm not sure.

For those of you in the UK you can get the Chaos in Gotham City activity book with Tartan Batman for £3.49 from Amazon at the moment. It's currently in stock. Bit cheaper than the £5 odd it was before and a lot cheaper than the £8-10 people want on eBay!

Posted this in the Lego Batman Movie thread too.. didn't want anyone to miss out!

EDIT: pjonze has said they are also available for the same price in Sainsbury's should you have one of the larger stores with a book section etc.

Edited by Captain Britain

Lego Batman Movie polybag 30522 is available free with The Times this Saturday. You can get the polybag at participating McColl's and Martin's newsagents or online. The paper is £1.50 which is well worth it for the poly.

-------------

Update:  The polybag isn't available at McColl's/Martin's newsagents after all. I just came back from my local McColl's after getting up at 5.30am and trudging through freezing rain only to be told that lots of branches won't have it. 

You might want to phone ahead, but in my past experience of McColl's, the customer service is so poor, that you're as likely as not to be misinformed, i.e. told they do have it when they don't, or they don't have it when they do.

I have complained about McColl's poor customer service before to their head office only to get a stock response full of corporate platitudes back. If ever there was a company that didn't care about their customers, McColl's/Martin's is it.

Edited by AmperZand

On 09/02/2017 at 10:46 PM, PeteM said:

Also available by post for £2.49 P&P if you can't get to a shop - UK addresses only. Details at Brickset

I don't know who they are using for their deliveries. If they're using Royal Mail, you can only get it if you're in the UK and it's an address to which Royal Mail delivers. Royal Mail has stopped delivering to the building where I live and aren't even returning post to senders. Presumably, they're just throwing it away. 

Lego have some good sales at the moment I just got the hydra sub and awing tie advanced set for half price.

On 08/02/2017 at 11:06 PM, AmperZand said:

The polybag isn't available at McColl's/Martin's newsagents after all. I just came back from my local McColl's after getting up at 5.30am and trudging through freezing rain only to be told that lots of branches won't have it. 

I drove to one McColl's as I needed to use their post office so tried to kill two birds with one stone but the lady told me they've had none arrives, but I nipped over to Martins (why do they name them differently?) 5 minutes down the road and they had some in stock. Paid for the paper and he gave me 2 polybags. It didn't looked like he had many though, I reckon 20 tops, if that.

My local sainsburys's (Whitley Bay and Gosforth) have series 3&4 Microfighters for £6.75 and Rogue One battle packs fo r£9. Not sure if it's national thing but worth a look.

www.jadlamracingmodels.com has 20% off all Lego until Friday 9th June if you use the code LEGO20 on checkout. I've noticed that some of their Lego is overpriced but I've scored some bargains from them in the past so might be worth a look.

The GOTG2 Milano set is currently £34.99 on Amazon at the moment, just ordered one up! Happy days.

The smaller Rocket Raccoon set with Taserface was £11.99 the other day too but this has gone back up sadly. Might be worth keeping an eye on it.

6 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Hope you made use of it!

Only for Ninjago Minifigures so far! It closes tomorrow, so hoping the Ninjago sets appear on their system then!

Smyths have started a £10 off every £50 you spend (so £20 off £100, £30 off £150 etc) so can get a nice little discount if you're buying a big set like a UCS. Argos are also restarting their 3 for 2 tomorrow so that also works out quite well, and as always I'm sure Amazon will drop their prices on their Lego (which are already cheap!) to create some good deals. Not a bad time to buy some Lego people!

For those who live in or near london. (London Leicester Square LEGO Store)
There seems to be a "Lester Polybag" for sale there...6 pound 
But my question is, is there anyone here that will go there and buy 1? If so is there a chance you can bring 1 for me and i will pay for shipping (+ Packaging) + the polybag?

Edited by kokkie20