ASDA has knocked the price down on a few of the City sets. Mostly those they priced up at £17.99 are now down to £12 and the £7.99 are now £5. A decent saving if you were conisdering picking up a set or two. They also have a two for £4 deal on CMFs.

Home Bargains (at least my local one) has a number of the Chima books with minifigure for £1.99.

Morrisons has two for £5 on kids magazines, a good way to get any two of the LEGO magazines for a little less.

Do you think the Big Bang Theory set Lego shop@home sale will come to Europe? Or does US often have exclusive sales? I'd like to get it, but the current EU price is too much.

Edited by temes

Tesco currently have a 3 for 2 on including some Lego..

EDIT.. scrap that.. DID have a 3 for 2 :( looks like some Dimension sets are still included though.

Edited by Captain Britain

Not a Lego specific sale, but eBay are currently running a 20% reduction across all purchases made between 4pm and 10pm tonight (code: CUK20). Most store outlets put their prices up accordingly but if you happen to be looking at something that fits it's a nice discount on top. For instance, I've just got a BNIB 42052 (Heavy Lift Helicopter) for £68.

If you've got any nectar points worth some money you can double them up in sainsburys until 5th April towards anything in store. Just doubled up £20 worth to get £40 voucher and put it towards the two smaller Civil War sets so I only had to pay £10 :)

Has anyone found the Disney collectible minifigures in the UK? If so, where and, if relevant, what chain (WHS, Argos, Tesco etc)?

Yep. They seem to be out in the non-chain toy shops - if you have one nearby, check that. Not seen them in Argos, WHS or supermarkets yet.

For anyone who has been waiting for a sale before picking up a 42043 MB Arocs, Amazon just knocked £40 off their price.

Just after I decided to go and blow my slush fund on Bricklink, argh.

EDIT 20150516: They lowered the price further by £10, bringing it to ~£120. Just bought one with me birthday moneys, but I'll probably be waiting at least a week for them to restock before I can hold it in my clammy, wobbly palms.

Edited by Gnac

If anyone is looking for the Spider-Man vs Venom-Symbiote polybag (30448: http://brickset.com/sets/30448-1/Spider-Man-vs-The-Venom-Symbiote), TRU has them at their RRP of £5.

I got one at their Kingston branch yesterday. They had about a dozen on the shelf. The polybags were in the main LEGO area at the back of the store, not with the CMFs at the front where I expected them to be.

Smyths are having a Lego event at selected stores on Saturday 28th - Free Lego goodie bag for every child (while stocks last):

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/page/o/store-events-page/

Also there's a £5 off voucher available when you spend £20 in store: http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/page/o/lego-offer/

Or enter TOY5 on your online shopping basket to get the discount.

The Arocs has gone down even more, now at £115.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3858194.htm

For anyone who has been waiting for a sale before picking up a 42043 MB Arocs, Amazon just knocked £40 off their price.

Just after I decided to go and blow my slush fund on Bricklink, argh.

EDIT 20150516: They lowered the price further by £10, bringing it to ~£120. Just bought one with me birthday moneys, but I'll probably be waiting at least a week for them to restock before I can hold it in my clammy, wobbly palms.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a Lego Batman Tumbler set?

This set has been discontinued but Smyths Toys might be your best bet in store. Would save you going to the likes of eBay where they'll be marked up.

I haven't seen a Tumbler in the wild for a while now. As Cap said above, best best is hoping a store such as Smyths has one in stock somewhere.

Whereabouts are you based?

I've one that I was about to list on Gumtree at £160 (RRP) as I'm clearing out some sets before moving house that I've decided I'm not going to build, but if you wanted it would save me the hassle . It's BNIB and been stored in a cupboard in my bedroom for a while.

My local Tesco has the Tie Advanced microfighters down to £2.50 each. And I've just ordered 75093 death star final duel from Amazon.....£50.96 with free shipping, reduced from £69.99 : )

Whereabouts are you based?

I've one that I was about to list on Gumtree at £160 (RRP) as I'm clearing out some sets before moving house that I've decided I'm not going to build, but if you wanted it would save me the hassle . It's BNIB and been stored in a cupboard in my bedroom for a while.

Im based in London.

I haven't seen a Tumbler in the wild for a while now. As Cap said above, best best is hoping a store such as Smyths has one in stock somewhere.

Thanks

This set has been discontinued but Smyths Toys might be your best bet in store. Would save you going to the likes of eBay where they'll be marked up.

Thanks. I've checked a few smyths in London, but havens had any luck. I've called a few stores as well, but they are all out of stock.

Thanks. I've checked a few smyths in London, but havens had any luck. I've called a few stores as well, but they are all out of stock.

I'll take another look at the Smyths in Liverpool if I get a chance tomorrow and let you know. I may not have been looking for one so didn't see it if it was there but I don't recall one being there for a while.

I'll let you know.

Im based in London.

If it was something that you were interested in let me know. No idea of postage costs etc