I'm wanting the creator Ferrari set, anyone seen any good offers for that? I'm struggling to find anything at the moment.

I've just had a quick look at the usual suspects (Amazon, Bricklink, eBay), and S@H looks like the best we'll get for now. You could always wait until the next double/triple points offer and get a sort of £5/10 "rebate" from buying it at that time.

My Sainsbury's have reduced every single Lego set they have, there was barely anything left on the shelves when I came.

My Sainsbury's have reduced every single Lego set they have, there was barely anything left on the shelves when I came.

As have mine, but only by about 10-20%, not really much there except the new Mixels series 6 at £2.39 each. I took the last six of them, however there were LOADS of series 5 at the same price.

Smyths are selling the Technic Volvo Loader 42030 reduced by £40 to £129.99. I could not resist!

Argos currently have a 3 for 2 on all toys which is quite handy. I've noticed that Smyths Toys are posting out leaflets for this Black Friday week with a voucher for £6 off when you spend £20 in store.

I found about 10 of the 75052 Jedi defender class cruiser at the toysrus in Derby for £60. Which for a 3 year old set that used to be £100 is really good! If anyone still wants one Get over there before they empty stock!

Might be just my nearest Tescos but, they have a load of large LEGO sets with significant reductions. They two that stick out are Avengers tower £40 and Joker Land £65.

Might be just my nearest Tescos but, they have a load of large LEGO sets with significant reductions. They two that stick out are Avengers tower £40 and Joker Land £65.

I'll have to have a look if there are any large Tesco near me that stock the larger sets. For that price you could sell the Jokerland figures and have the build or nothing!

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/ is doing 15% off toys including LEGO. Use code TOYS15 .

Word is that the Daily Mail will be running a polybag promo during the third week of May. An unconfirmed list of polies includes SW, City, Super Heroes, Nexo Knights, Friends and Ninjago.

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/ is doing 15% off toys including LEGO. Use code TOYS15 .

Word is that the Daily Mail will be running a polybag promo during the third week of May. An unconfirmed list of polies includes SW, City, Super Heroes, Nexo Knights, Friends and Ninjago.

The daily mail promo is very interestin, I'm guessing the Star wars polybag will be Poe's X-wing and the Superhero ones will be the BvS batmobile and Venom symbiote ones. The polybag promos have certainly decrease in number each year. There used be 2 or 3, but just a single one can be disappointing if its a duff colection.

Some of the prices on there are ridiculous. £265 to buy Slave 1 UCS. erm... isn't that £80 more than Lego or any other shop you can walk in to?

Agreed. I took a quick look and some of the prices are completely through the roof!

Looking forward to another Argos 3 for 2! Can't imagine it'll be for a while though when the last one ended in Nov.

Tesco direct selling the death star final duel for £45 today, an excellent price if you want it. Can probably split the mini-figures and sell on eBay for a decent profit.

Nexo Knights magazine is out as of yesterday. I picked up a copy at Sainsbury's. It comes with a Nexo knight minifig plus accessories. The cover price is £3.25 which isn't too bad if you consider that the Ultimate NK minifigs are £7 each and come with only slightly more accesories.

I've only just realised this but Quidco offer 3% cashback on the Lego shop... I've used it for years for hotels and flights etc but never thought to check Lego (until I was shoe shopping online today). Anyway if you are not a member you can sign up here. ​Full disclosure that is a referral link, however I will be using this from now on to make my Lego shop purchases in the UK and just thought I'd share with other UK shoppers. Obviously feel free to sign up independently if you prefer and make you own referral arrangements, just trying to be helpful mainly.

Amazon have some good sales for the current wave of Star Wars sets and all the TFA sets.