Has anyone seen Collectible Minifigures Series 14 on UK store shelves? If so, where?

By store shelves, I mean physical stores, not online vendors.

Is it me or are Lego bargains few and far between at the moment? However...

Amazon UK currently has 76017 Captain America vs Hydra for £11.99

I also keep seeing 10665 Spiderman Spider-Car pursuit in Sainsburys for £8.99 - still seems too much but could be a last chance to get a Venom fig.

Yeah... Most of the places I used to find very cheap stuff in Liverpool has been lacking any real reductions for a while.

SW Microfighter and Lego Movie stuff most of the time.

Argos have the Lego Simpsons Minifigure series 71005 for 99p (instead of £2.23) at the moment & Lego Chima Inferno Pit 70155 for £2.49 (instead of £4.99) online plus a few others with approx 25% off.

They are also doing a £5 lego voucher for spending more than £25 in store only (one £5 per transaction) until the 25th August but £5 voucher must be used by 31st August

I got the Flinx Ultimate Phoenix from Tesco Barhill for £6.50. Will check out Asda tomorrow and possibly report back.

A Place for everything has the biggest lego storage range of giant bricks & heads I've seen in one place on sale about 20% off, sale has about a week left to run.

They also have the lunchboxes etc...

Saw all the colours, so giant bricks in the traditional colours, Friends colours, grey ones, pastel colours, the lego movie bright orange & so on.

Giant lego man & woman head storage is 40% off, so £10, small man head 50% off, so £6 (small woman head sold out)

Just ordered a bundle of 4 of the large bricks in a black/white/grey bundle for £66.00 + postage (5.95 or 6.95 for next day)

Sainsburys have 2 for £3 on Simpsons Minifigures. Just bought £30 worth in Sainsburys Farnborough. That's 71009

Edited by Lankygit

... And ASDA appear to have 3 for £5 on minifigures - series 13 and Simpsons 2 boxes out and both seemed to qualify

The Entertainer is having a Penny sale at the moment. Last week My wife found Rogons Rock Flinger, buy 1 get 1 for a penny. Today she found Benny's Spaceship in the same offer, so I gained 2 for £80. The same branch (Staines) had most of the Ultra Agents range and some other small Lego Movie sets.

The Entertainer is having a Penny sale at the moment. Last week My wife found Rogons Rock Flinger, buy 1 get 1 for a penny. Today she found Benny's Spaceship in the same offer, so I gained 2 for £80. The same branch (Staines) had most of the Ultra Agents range and some other small Lego Movie sets.

Wow! When does it end?

Wow! When does it end?

I don't know how long it lasts but the offer has been on for at least a week. I picked up the Rock Flinger last weekend. If you go on The Entertainer's website, thetoyshop.com, there is a banner you can select. They have sold out of Benny's spaceship and the B-wing, but they have most of the agents sets and a few other China and Lego movie sets.

I don't know how long it lasts but the offer has been on for at least a week. I picked up the Rock Flinger last weekend. If you go on The Entertainer's website, thetoyshop.com, there is a banner you can select. They have sold out of Benny's spaceship and the B-wing, but they have most of the agents sets and a few other China and Lego movie sets.

Thanks, I checked out the one in Cwmbran yesterday but there wasn't anything I really wanted so I left it.

Has anyone seen the series 14 minifigures in WHSmiths yet? Only I've got a 20% off voucher for the whole of September and I know what I want to spend it on. :blush:

Has anyone seen Collectible Minifigures Series 14 on UK store shelves? If so, where?

By store shelves, I mean physical stores, not online vendors.

Yes they are in WHS in Cambridge, and so I assume the rest of the country.

John Lewis had them in store last week also... I know the Lego store in Liverpool One had them in and sold out. I'm taking my daughter for the mini build after school today so I'm aiming for a Zombie Cheerleader for the hairpiece if they have any in.

Sainvurys have reduced Simpsons Minifugures further. It's now £5 for 5! Bought 20, still missing 4. Typical.

I found the series 14 minifigures in WHSmiths today but they were all sold out, plus I pissed a ton of people off in the queue squeezing past them to look at the empty box. Glad I didn't wait to see it :/

Sainvurys have reduced Simpsons Minifugures further. It's now £5 for 5! Bought 20, still missing 4. Typical.

Thanks for the heads-up, I sent my other half there to grab a bunch :classic: and I got a minifigure for passing the tip along

Have any retailers got the pirate's wave on sale yet?

Edited by BrickOn

John Lewis has had the Halloween CMF wave for a couple of weeks but behind the counter. I bought one and luckily got the Zombie Cheerleader!

The Lego store in Liverpool One has said they're getting them in small amounts and they sell out quickly but they're expecting them to land properly soon.

Thanks for the heads up on the Sainsbury's thing... I might have to pop round to a couple and see what they've got.

Rakuten.co.uk has 15% off some Lego sets with code TOYS15. They have Simpsons House and Kwik-e-Mart too. Damn, just when I have no money! :-(

3 for 2 in Argos. As they have lots of the Star Wars Advent calendars, it's a good way of getting them at a great price. (~£16.66 each)

Simpsons S2 CMF are £1 each in Asda - appears to be national. At mine they were still labelled at £2.49 but scanned at the sale price on the till.

Tesco direct have a lego offer on

Spend £75 or more on all LEGO Earn 1500 extra Clubcard points

Points applied at checkout. Excludes Tesco Partners. Offer ends 04/10/2015