Just popped into the Liverpool Store and there's quite a few sets marked down by 20% or so... Probably same as the site.

This sucks. There is no Lego store near me and all the sets online are already sold out. I was waiting until the sale to pick up a new set :(

^ Did you see the new DC sets there? If so, how much were they?

GL is £19.99, Brainiac is £24.99, Black Manta and Grodd sets are £49.99 and I think the Javelin was £59.99

I did notice on LEGO that Mirkwood elf army is still for sale - we'll just have to wait for a good sale :classic: Picked up Toy Factory though, so I'm happy (my student loan will pay for it) :classic:

Just popped into my store and got a couple of things, alot of sets are either sold out or very low in numbers.

Yep, Cardiff had new Star Wars, new DC Superheroes, new Technic (gotta get that new large racer) and new Creator sets.

They might've had more but i wasn't really interested in other themes.

I went back to my Toys R us today and there were no DC superheroes or Star Wars 2015 sets but, the City, Friends and Chima were out. Also the Rocket Racoons had disappeared from the selves, I'm guessing my branch screwed up by putting them out early and were ordered to take them off shelves.

The Series 13 CMFs are in Cambridge Toy Shop now. They have had them since the 22nd I think.

I went there for the first time a few days ago whilst visiting my girlfriend who lives in Cambridge. It was a little disappointing... Is there usually more LEGO stock?

I went there for the first time a few days ago whilst visiting my girlfriend who lives in Cambridge. It was a little disappointing... Is there usually more LEGO stock?

Not usually.

Sainsbury's currently have 2 for £3 on Series 13.

Not usually.

Sainsbury's currently have 2 for £3 on Series 13.

Wow, that's very good! Might have to pop in, you know, getting groceries!

Argos has started selling most of the 2015 sets. However they still haven't got their new catalogs out, so it would be wise to get the cat numbers of the website. Brickset have a page that links to every 2015 set at Argos if anyone struggles to find the sets online. Just picked up the Green lantern set from my nearest store.

Good luck with Argos, as they have this weird 'limbo' period when they 'can't sell' the sets yet. Though some stores seem to find a way to do it.

A bit hit and more miss in my experience.

At least until the new catalogue is officially out ( which is a wee bit ridiculous since most people don't use a hard copy catalogue anyway! )

Good luck with Argos, as they have this weird 'limbo' period when they 'can't sell' the sets yet. Though some stores seem to find a way to do it.

A bit hit and more miss in my experience.

At least until the new catalogue is officially out ( which is a wee bit ridiculous since most people don't use a hard copy catalogue anyway! )

Already picked up a good few DC and Star Wars 2015 sets from Argos. You can find them on the website and reserve them easily enough.

Asda have some good sales on at the moment. Today I picked up:

70400 Forest Ambush for £4.47

75032 X-wing Microfighter for £4.50

70160 Riverside Raid for £4.97

And 70141 Vardy's Ice Vulture Glider for £8.25!

Coming to a total of £22.19! Very happy!

May have to pick up that micro fighter to create another pot with the new Snowspeeder helmet! Shame there's no more of those Bane Bat Chase sets around!

I grabbed one of eBay bit i'm still hoping that they'll start to filter down into UK TRUs sooner rather than later.