Don't know if this has been mentioned but John Lewis is selling Benny's SS for £64.99 and the Joker Steam Roller for £10 less than Lego.com does.

Asda have some good deals in store. The building cube is £15, The Crocodile Legend Beast, The Council of Elrond, and Mirkwood Spiders are all on clearance: £3.50, £15, and £12 respectively.

Lots of deals in Sainsburys at the moment!

Any specifics? There's a fairly big Sainsburys opened nearby.

Lego Castle Gold Getaway (70401) is currently £6.98 at Morrisons. (£18 on Amazon)

Any specifics? There's a fairly big Sainsburys opened nearby.

Lego Castle Gold Getaway (70401) is currently £6.98 at Morrisons. (£18 on Amazon)

A quarter off many City, Star Wars, Movie, Junior's and Friends sets along with a few others.

Not exactly a sale, but I was surprised to find a Blu Ray Lego Batman DVD with the Clark Kent minifigure at HMV. Instant buy!

Edited by Zilcho

I noticed in my local Sainsburys that some of the sets that were previously 25% off, are now 50% off. But it does not apply to all sets, even sets within the same theme. For example 75034 Death Star Troopers is 50% off (£5.99) but the Kashyyk Troopers set is still 25% off (£8.99). Sames goes for various Creator sets. I don't know when this started but usually when this happens the shelves in my local branch clear pretty quickly of the 50% off sets but there were still plenty in stock so it might be a new event.

Yep noticed a few decent mark downs in my local Sainsbury's too. 25%, 1/3 & 50% off various sets. Ranged across Duplo, Friends, Agents, Star Wars, Superheroes, City, Juniors & Creator. But was only on certain sets.

I picked up Aquaman on Ice, Juniors Fire Station & Duplo numbers train all on half price, but there were several other sets on that mark down.

Edited by williejm

Picked up the new Vulture Droid in Asda Living in Llanelli on clearance for £9.98. I picked up the last but one, I was a very happy bunny :sweet:

Picked up the new Vulture Droid in Asda Living in Llanelli on clearance for £9.98. I picked up the last but one, I was a very happy bunny :sweet:

You have no idea how big a grin I have on my face just from seeing the name Llanelli on this forum.

Nice sales in my sainsburys, saw the Aquaman set for £15 but when I scanned it at the self service machine (obviously avoiding the awkwardness of buying lego as a teenager) it came up as only £10 which was great!

Nice sales in my sainsburys, saw the Aquaman set for £15 but when I scanned it at the self service machine (obviously avoiding the awkwardness of buying lego as a teenager) it came up as only £10 which was great!

Say you're buying it for a present (for yourself)

Picked up #79100 Kraang Lab Escape for £3 from Asda last night. It was on a clearance shelf full of toys that hadn't sold in the sale.

Asda is awesome :wub:

The Wizard Battle for £5.50, Lavertus's Twin Blade for £9, and Man-Bat Attack for £11.96 were some of my latest purchases there!

Argos have got 60051 - LEGO City High Speed Train for £71.99 at the moment, I've just managed to grab the last one in my local branch.

In Sainsburys today I noticed that Simpsons minifigures are now 2 for £3. Previously they were £2.50 each. There were two boxes of them on the shelf that had hardly been touched. I suspect maybe this series wasn't quite as successful as the normal collectibles (of course, it could be that I just happened along shortly after the boxes had been put out).

Also as mentioned above I noticed that Benny's spaceship is £54 on the John Lewis website too

---

EvilTwin

Edited by EvilTwin

In Sainsburys today I noticed that Simpsons minifigures are now 2 for £3. Previously they were £2.50 each. There were two boxes of them on the shelf that had hardly been touched. I suspect maybe this series wasn't quite as successful as the normal collectibles (of course, it could be that I just happened along shortly after the boxes had been put out).

Also as mentioned above I noticed that Benny's spaceship is £54 on the John Lewis website too

---

EvilTwin

Great! I'm off to Sainsbury's today, so I guess two minifigures could accidently slip into my shopping trolley... :wink:

Sainsburys offers are pretty variable and stock-dependent. But good luck! I would certainly not say that the Simpsons minifigure series has been gathering dust anywhere I've seen...

Thanks for that info, time to switch papers (again!).

I'm just going to get my recycling bin ready for the endless onslaught of Daily Mails.... :grin:

The Daily Mail polybag offer starts today but it seems that the supply to S. London WHS stores is messed up. One branch I went to hadn't received any and another branch only had tomorrow's polybag. So I have the TMNT one but not TLM one which is disappointing as I was looking forwards to the Wyldstyle minifig.

The Daily Mail polybag offer starts today but it seems that the supply to S. London WHS stores is messed up. One branch I went to hadn't received any and another branch only had tomorrow's polybag. So I have the TMNT one but not TLM one which is disappointing as I was looking forwards to the Wyldstyle minifig.

Same thing happened to me, they only had the TMNT bag, they never got today's in either.