Blocks Magazine ( http://brickfanatics...locks-magazine/ ) was supposed to be out at WHS today, but I was told by the nearest branch to me that they won't have it until the 19th. Has anyone managed to get a copy or has it been pushed back across the country?

Nope, it's been delayed until the 19th. However, Brickset has revealed the cover of the first issue and Brick Fanatics has revealed a page from inside the actual magazine. Both Brickset and Brick Fanatics also have the official press release, which is this:

Blocks Magazine

On Sale June 19th

Available from WH smiths or by calling 07858 892859

Blocks magazine is a celebration of everything LEGO. Aimed at enthusiasts’ young and old it is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the world of plastic bricks when taking a break from your latest build.

It will showcase the latest big releases from LEGO and give in depth reviews and opinion on each. It will focus on the big and the small and cover all palletes, be it space, castle, custom or creator. It will showcase some of the best custom builds from around the world with interview from the people behind them.

Useful hints, tips and how to’s from LEGO experts and plenty of inside information, helping you get the most out of your hobby.

Put together by like-minded LEGO lovers and experts and priced at just £5.99 this is a must for any real LEGO enthusiast.

Inside you will discover how to display your mini figures, interviews from set designers, tips on storage and retro collecting, amazing LEGO art, and tons of reviews including a detailed look at the new Sandcrawler. All this plus much much more…

at Tesco if you spend £50 on lego you get 1,000 clubcard points, send £25.00 get 500 points, 1,000 clubcard points is £10 before you double up

The Tesco deal is great because currently if you spend your clubcard points on days out vouchers £2 of points is worth £10 in days out vouchers, so 1000 points is worth £50 of vouchers, which equates to free Lego :-)

D

Does anyone know when the free classic space set offer ends on lego.com??

tomorrow on lego.co.uk if there are not sold out

^ Yea! Today I went into the B&M in the Kingsway Centre in Newport, and I picked up:

70706 Crater Creeper for £7.99, and...

70708 Hive Crawler for £24.99!!!

So altogether it came to £32.98, usually it would have been £67.98 at RRP. That's a saving of £35!

B&M Amesbury had 70708 (24.99), 70709 (39.99), Helms Deep game (12.99) and the 4207 Parking garage (49.99). At least one of everything left after I bought them all yesterday.

Guess who returned to B&M :blush: this time I bought 70703 Star Slicer and 50006 Legends of Chima Board Game for £16.99 and £9.99 respectively!

The Battle of Saleucami is £7.49 at Sainsbury's at the moment.

Also John Lewis usually sells sets for much less than the RRP.

The Battle of Saleucami is £7.49 at Sainsbury's at the moment.

Also John Lewis usually sells sets for much less than the RRP.

Thanks will pick up some because i don´t have one yet because i didn´t like the value.

Just bought 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair on the John Lewis website for £42.97. I will be collecting it from the Cardiff store tomorrow. Do you guys think it's a good deal?

Pretty good, I saw the police dropship in the West end branch for £55,which is surprising seeing as it did just come out this month...

On another note, apparently if you test drive the Fiat 500L then you get the Lego Movie DVD for free.

EDIT: I've just been to my local John Lewis, and it appears that they have reduced ALL of the TLM sets. These are the prices for the sets I saw:

70814 Emmet’s Construct-o-Mech: Was £50, now £40.

70815 Super Secret Police Dropship: Was £70, now £55.

70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!: Was £80, now £64 (!)

70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace: Was £20, now £15.

Melting room/Getaway Glider: Now £10.

All of the 2 in 1 vehicles + Bad Cop's Pursuit: Was £25, now £20.

70807 MetalBeard's Duel: Was £30, now around £27?

I think the only set I didn't actually see there was 70808 Super Cycle Chase, but that could just be my store.

Edited by AyliffeMakit

Pretty good, I saw the police dropship in the West end branch for £55,which is surprising seeing as it did just come out this month...

On another note, apparently if you test drive the Fiat 500L then you get the Lego Movie DVD for free.

EDIT: I've just been to my local John Lewis, and it appears that they have reduced ALL of the TLM sets. These are the prices for the sets I saw:

70814 Emmet’s Construct-o-Mech: Was £50, now £40.

70815 Super Secret Police Dropship: Was £70, now £55.

70816 Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!: Was £80, now £64 (!)

70803 Cloud Cuckoo Palace: Was £20, now £15.

Melting room/Getaway Glider: Now £10.

All of the 2 in 1 vehicles + Bad Cop's Pursuit: Was £25, now £20.

70807 MetalBeard's Duel: Was £30, now around £27?

I think the only set I didn't actually see there was 70808 Super Cycle Chase, but that could just be my store.

Plus the Knowhere escape mission and Spider-Trike are £35 and £10 respectively. John Lewis is awesome!

Just bought 70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair on the John Lewis website for £42.97. I will be collecting it from the Cardiff store tomorrow. Do you guys think it's a good deal?

Great deal! The minifigs are great in that set.

I've just noticed that TRU website has the 'Geoffrey The Giraffe' offer again, terms as follows:

How to activate promotion:

1.Add £15.00 worth or more of the Lego items listed below and the Lego Geoffrey The Giraffe (ref: 037179) to your basket.

2.Your basket will automatically adjust the price of the Lego Geoffrey The Giraffe to zero.

3.*This deal started 26 July and ends 21 September 2014, subject to availability.

4.Offer excludes multiple purchases of the Lego Geoffrey The Giraffe. Only one free item per transaction.

5.Offer excludes Lego Movie.

I assume it's also available in-store as well.... :classic:

EDIT: I've just been to my local John Lewis, and it appears that they have reduced ALL of the TLM sets....

Smyths have similarly reduced all their TLM sets, which meant with my £6 voucher from last months 10% off day that meant I got Benny's SSS! for £57.

At Argos, when you spend £25 on Lego you get a £5 voucher. So if you need to get anything under £40, get it there, but if you need anything bigger go to John Lewis and take advantage of their various discounts, especially for any TLM sets.

76022 X-Men vs the Sentinel down to £29.99 on Amazon UK at the moment.

76022 X-Men vs the Sentinel down to £29.99 on Amazon UK at the moment.

Ordered! Danke!

The Riddler chase is £22.99 on amazon from £29.99

It might have been for a while, I havent checked, but I ordered on... THE FLASH woooo

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F3B3SO6?ie=UTF8&camp=3194&creative=21330&creativeASIN=B00F3B3SO6&linkCode=shr&tag=finbri-21&linkId=XM6JILYQDCGTGMYP&qid=1406761115&sr=8-2&keywords=lego+batman

Picked up another 75015 Corporate Alliance Tank too... £12 is a great bargain

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Star-Wars-75015-Corporate/dp/B00B0IE5MK/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1406760925&sr=8-9&keywords=star+wars+lego