Went into The Entertainer today just outside Oxford and they were putting the new Lego products out. They had 5 Riddler Chases in stock at the beginning of the day and when I went in at just after 11.30, they had one left....I bought it!

couple of the older hobbit sets on sale on amazon

Unexpected Gathering £43 (from £60)

http://www.amazon.co...rds=lego hobbit

Escape from Mirkwood £17

http://www.amazon.co...rds=lego hobbit

oh and star Wars AT-RT is £13, it seems to float between 15-20 a lot of the time, decent set for £13

http://www.amazon.co...=lego star wars

microfighters are also there for the rrp of 8.99, not noticed the other new sets though except 75037 - battle on saleucami

Edited by CJBERRY

Asda hunts cross (liverpool) had

Alliance Tank Droid set 75015 for £11.50 instead of £20 (I bought 2, there were another 2 left)

also

Iron Man Sea Port Battle 76006 for £11 instead of £20 - again I bought 2, there were half a dozen or so left

Also had come Chima and Galaxy Squad sets on sale, the only one I specifically recall was Swarm Interceptor 70701, which was £7.50, not sure of its normal rrp

Might be worth popping into your local asda in the coming days

I'm just going to wait for 3 for 2 in argos before I get any 2014 sets, not half going up in price. The new minifigs are £2.50 each

Asda hunts cross (liverpool) had

Alliance Tank Droid set 75015 for £11.50 instead of £20 (I bought 2, there were another 2 left)

also

Iron Man Sea Port Battle 76006 for £11 instead of £20 - again I bought 2, there were half a dozen or so left

Also had come Chima and Galaxy Squad sets on sale, the only one I specifically recall was Swarm Interceptor 70701, which was £7.50, not sure of its normal rrp

Might be worth popping into your local asda in the coming days

Cheers! I'll pop in tomorrow and see what they've got!

Asda Hunts Cross has been cleaned out and nothing left there.

Smyths Toys in Speke has the Attack of the Wargs back in and although it's marked as £34.99 it's actually £24.99 as stated on the website. Once you get to the till and scan it the price will show as the lower.

Also the Argos catalogue will be coming out on Saturday, according to a TV add. My guess is that it'll have a lot of the 2014 sets. My local Smyth's and WHS have varying quantity's of 2014 sets as well.

The new minifigs are £2.50 each

Really? I haven't seen Argos's 2014 paper catalogue yet, but according to their site, the movie minifigs will be £2.29 each, not £2.50 when they become available.

For those in Liverpool... Rapid Hardware has reopened in the city centre and have a few sets in there. While they're reduced... they're actually reduced from a price that's higher than RRP although they have a few things not around much anymore such as Uruk Hai Army set and Series 1 Planet sets. Also a POTC set although only a small one.

50% off sale now on lego shop online and think in store tomorrow, same thing they had 30% off just got Galactic Titan for £39.99

Star Wars Microfighters are £7 in Asda. It doesn't seem to show online though. I got the X-Wing from the Charlton branch

The movie CMFs are finally available from WHSmith. They're £2.49 each.

The WHS in Kingston has 4 boxes. Turns out one of the cashiers is an AFOL and a couple of the managers wanted specific minifigs for their KFOLs. In return for finding the minifigs they were after, they gave me one free. How cool is that? :grin:

Amps

Jabba's Sail Barge is £63.01 and Rancor Pit is £40.07 on Amazon UK

Also if you're willing to shop further afield :grin: , Tantive IV & Alderaan and B-Wing & Endor planet sets are both €8.20 on amazon.de the postage very reasonable on these especially if you order more than one (I ordered some and they were posted from Fife!).

Edited by Praiter Yed

Was going to just post this in the star wars thread but I assume others would want to know about it too :sweet:

This weekend Waterstones are having a 20% off sale - 20% off all non-discounted products, that includes Lego :wink: They have some of the new Star Wars Microfighters , a couple of the hero factory bags and some of the new medium sized City and Friends sets in my store, but there might be more in the really large stores like Picadilly.

Worth a punt on the Microfighters if the price is the thing that puts you off!

^ Thanks for that! Will check it out online.

Hmm, doesn't seem to be online. :hmpf_bad:

Sorry forgot to say it's only in physical stores :blush:

If anyone is in or around the Oxford area, the HMV there - not sure if it's all of them or not - have a few Lego sets with 20% (possibly 30% if I read the tickets correctly) off due to them closing down/liquidation. They definitely had Batman Tumbler, Batman v Freeze, Batmobile and Two Face chase, Batcave (or Arkham, can't quite remember due to my parking ticket running out), Star Wars Rancor Pit and some other big Star Wars builds. As I say, I was in a hurry but sure the Rancor Pit was down to £43....but don't hold me to that! Everything in there was reduced so I'll be popping back in there tomorrow to do a spot of serious shopping! Any suggestions as to what to go for? They also had a lot of the Star Wars planet builds that have the lego inside...sorry, not very good on my Star Wars!

Picked up Dol Guldur Battle for £46.69 at Argos think amazon must have price matched

Noticed that my local ASDA are having a Build A Lego Minifigure (BALM?) event next Friday - I presume it's a nationwide.

I wonder if a 'Free Lego gift for everyone' means kids and their parents :devil_laugh:

asda_balm.jpg

Noticed that my local ASDA are having a Build A Lego Minifigure (BALM?) event next Friday - I presume it's a nationwide.

I wonder if a 'Free Lego gift for everyone' means kids and their parents :devil_laugh:

asda_balm.jpg

Are you sure? Photo says Wednesday...

Are you sure? Photo says Wednesday...

:blush: Yes, I meant Wednesday - all I've been thinking all day is thank %&$@ it's Friday and it's the weekend :sweet: hence my confusion.

Good job I decided to add the picture though :wink:

Edited by Praiter Yed